The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
Alright, me ( [TZ] D0RiKiN ) and an old friend of me ( [SAIKO^D] Kyo ) had a little twin session, and i took a few screenshots, and i uploaded 2.
Actually, i can do a pretty nice job myself with photoshop, but i was just wondering what other people could do with it. So here are the 2 best screenshots from the session. When i took the screenshots, AF and AA were on at highest options. Good Luck!
( any comments from the drifting itself, questions, and ofcourse edits, just post it here )
Attached images
D0RiKiN_Kyousai_TZ_Saiko_Twin1.jpg
D0RiKiN_Kyousai_TZ_Saiko_Twin2.jpg
Quote from jaws99 :Could someone have a stab at this one please? Quality isn't that great but it's the best my gfx card can handle!!

Thanks in advance!

I have an idea for this, although i dont have photo shop, anyone wanna give it a go?
Here You Go SideWayz... Hope You Like It Cuz Its My First Edit Ever.....!
Attached images
D0RiKiN_Saiko DK_USA Edit.jpg
Quote from DriftKing_Sidewayzzz :Alright, me ( [TZ] D0RiKiN ) and an old friend of me ( [SAIKO^D] Kyo ) had a little twin session, and i took a few screenshots, and i uploaded 2.
Actually, i can do a pretty nice job myself with photoshop, but i was just wondering what other people could do with it. So here are the 2 best screenshots from the session. When i took the screenshots, AF and AA were on at highest options. Good Luck!
( any comments from the drifting itself, questions, and ofcourse edits, just post it here )

Here's one I did, I didn't go too extreme with the smoke though:
[attach]61484[/attach]
Quote from DK_USA :Here You Go SideWayz... Hope You Like It Cuz Its My First Edit Ever.....!

- For a first edit, it's not that bad, keep it going But, Still needs some practice and might adding some more.

Quote from Furiously-Fast :Here's one I did, I didn't go too extreme with the smoke though:
[ATTACH]61484[/ATTACH]

- I see, i actually honestly think that the smoke doesn't looks that good And i don't know how much experience you have with photoshop or another program you use, doesn't even matter. But i think you might need to try to do a little bit more or something.

Anyway, Thank guys, looking forward for more edits
Quote from DriftKing_Sidewayzzz :Alright, me ( [TZ] D0RiKiN ) and an old friend of me ( [SAIKO^D] Kyo ) had a little twin session, and i took a few screenshots, and i uploaded 2.

i aint good to do anything fake(lights,rims,spoilers, etc..) but i tried to put the new XRR lights on xrt. found it a bit hard, and failed. but heres my try
My 2 edits
Attached images
D0RiKiN_Kyousai_TZ_Saiko_Twin2.jpg
Falken%20Twqins%20copy.jpg
Well, i had another twindrift session ,and this time with Zak, so, i took some new screenshots. 3 From FZ50 twin, and 5 from XRT twin.
Just to keep you guys busy ^^.
Enjoy, show your fantasy, edit what you want to !
Looking forward to some results.
Attached images
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_FZ5_1.jpg
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_FZ5_2.jpg
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_FZ5_3.jpg
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_XRT_1.jpg
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_XRT_2.jpg
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_XRT_3.jpg
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_XRT_4.jpg
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_XRT_5.jpg
k, some from me this evening...

im sort of new to editing lfs shots so dont be to harsh

comments are welcome, because that way i can improve myself.

on the 2 last ones i tried to make a strobe looking light(which i didnt succeed to)

cheers
Attached images
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_XRT_1 copy.jpg
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_XRT_5 copy.jpg
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_XRT_5 c5opy.jpg
Well first of all.
I suggest you to do the smoke like this to make it look more realistic:
  • Make new layer
  • Take out pentool with 1px-2px diameter and light grey colour
  • draw circles around places you want the smoke to be
  • Take out smudge tool with 30-50% Strength. With size of 5-80px Depending on image and the smoke location.
  • Smudge the lines over with round/straight movements depending on the image..
  • Make a new layer and repeat this as many times you see necessary.
The 3rd pic is nice.
Yep, it's keeping me busy. I knew the smoke wasn't enough on the other pic, So I did more this time!
[attach]61616[/attach]
That smoke looks like orbs gone mad like you see on photos with 'presence' in them.
I did a little edit myself on one of my own screenshots.
I already said that i could do a little editting myself aswell, but i was just wondering what other ppl could do ^^
Well, here is my own edit.
Let me hear what you guys think about it.
Attached images
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_XRT_2_Edit.jpg
Maybe anyone wanna edit this pic ?
Attached images
9.JPG
can someone please edit this screenshot.
Attached images
lfs_00000093.JPG
Someone edit please
Attached images
lfs_00000056.jpg
Something to kill some time with
Attached images
lfs_00000010.jpg
lfs_00000011.jpg
Yes, I did edit a picture that was requested in 2006, wanna fight about it?
Attached images
Car edit.jpg
-
(Exile R) DELETED by Exile R
another time waster :P
Attached images
1.jpg
omg leave me and my crappy computer alone!
Quote from Exile R :omg leave me and my crappy computer alone!

I was talking about the skin, but you're right your computer also sucks.
Quote from Riders Motion :I was talking about the skin, but you're right your computer also sucks.

lol some1 edit mine
Attached images
lfs_00000028.png

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG