The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
"Edit My Screenshot"
i do :P well here is your edited screenshot!
Attached images
irollgen4s(1).jpg
irollgen4s(2).jpg
Quote from SmashCrash69 :I Like That Skin. Can You Put Link Where You Get It? Sorry Im From Finland, So My English Is Bad.

only thing that was wrong was caps on every words start, otherwise nice
Quote from batteryy :only thing that was wrong was caps on every words start, otherwise nice

That's a forum bug.
Quote from irollgen4s :anybody wanna edit a couple for me . as realistic as possible please.

Thanks

press sift + F before take screenshot
Quote from SmashCrash69 :I Like That Skin. Can You Put Link Where You Get It? Sorry Im From Finland, So My English Is Bad.

Its public skin...Here it is
Attached images
FXR_RS4_sportD.jpg
d0000000000d that is the siccest audi skin I ever seen!!! wait a sec f*ck that... that's the siccest skin I seen period!!! xD lol

note: lol kesk's pic (we all learned at an early age, FWD SUCKS!) hahahaaa so true so true
Thats prety tight! Got bigger resolution?
Well if you like at the post of the guy who requested the edit, then you notice the resolution is the same as the edit. So there is no bigger resolution.
I meant the one asked, putting at higher res.
Thanks guys, my editing is getting alot better , anybody got anymore 'shots they want done?
Could anybody edit these for me please?
Attached images
lfs_00000010.jpg
lfs_00000037.jpg
Quote from brandons48 :Thanks guys, my editing is getting alot better , anybody got anymore 'shots they want done?

Yeah sure. What kind of pics do you want?
Thats nice, thanks
Please, someone edit it.
Can somebody edit this screen.? Add smoke, effects, etc.

Could someone do a rain edit with little reflection there on my pic? i tried but failed after few steps.. If someone gets this ready, then i can use this picture as a part of the banner i was going to make.

Cheers.
Attached images
Ready1.jpg
Could someone edit my screen like this ?! Please !

Here is screen :
Attached images
lfs_00000056.png
For the happiness (or unhappiness) of you, I'm back!!

So, can someone make a wallpaper for my new monitor out of the screenshot below?

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG