The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2172 posts, started )
bkg_multi
I wonder if someone can make this picture in color (attachment)

Sorry if there's already a post with this. I'm to lazy to search all the 55 pages to look if the picture was already edited

Thanks!
Attached images
bkg_multi.JPG
zagg, i think its almost impossible. well not quite, it is but it would take lots of skill and time
But I think it should be possible to remake the situation. Some individual skins and XFRs at AS1 and go.
ahh, that's crap :P

It's not that necessary, but if someone have time and skills, and you want do it, it's always welcome xD

Edit: Nice If you can do that, i will really thank you
Quote from Zaggo0 :ahh, that's crap :P

It's not that necessary, but if someone have time and skills, and you want do it, it's always welcome xD

Edit: Nice If you can do that, i will really thank you

Was bored, This good enough? Was as close as i could get , One has some blur , other is stock
Attached images
ZaggoOEdited.jpg
ZaggoOStock.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :Was bored, This good enough? Was as close as i could get , One has some blur , other is stock

lol @ AI skills.
wow, really nice Thank you
Quote from Tvix1 :Edit my new screenshot

Link- http://www.ipix.lt/desc/20429376/

I've tryed something, but it's not that good :P

The screen that I requested was because I don't have a S2 license (for the cars and track), and I don't know how to change the screen in color
and btw, i've got another request :$ Can someone make this screen with rain? Thanks (I can't find that on PS..)
http://i276.photobucket.com/al ... 7/Zaggo0/lfs_00000025.jpg

But here is my edited screenshot
Attached images
Tvix1_Edit.jpg
-
(gacek1) DELETED by the_angry_angel
-
(Zaggo0) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Quote from Shadowww :Your FPS is even better

recording lfs... i ve around 160 fps. while recording i ve to turn off AA or it drops to 4,5 constantly . normaly i get without AA then 60 fps, but because of the full ai grid....
btw, xfire messed up this clip anyways, the saved file is much smoother but is also OOS
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by the_angry_angel
-
(Bose321) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Quote from Zaggo0 :and btw, i've got another request :$ Can someone make this screen with rain? Thanks (I can't find that on PS..)
http://i276.photobucket.com/al ... 7/Zaggo0/lfs_00000025.jpg

But here is my edited screenshot

Just a quickie, not 100% happy with it, just wanted something to practice with Gimp on
Attached images
lfs_00000025rain2.jpg
Hey peeps!

I guess I discovered what was making my pics look crappy.

I (at least think so) have just fixed a major issue with my graphics card.

I think this pic looks much better than the previous ones. Expecting a nice edit.

Quote from Danny LFS :Hey peeps!

I guess I discovered what was making my pics look crappy.

I (at least think so) have just fixed a major issue with my graphics card.

I think this pic looks much better than the previous ones. Expecting a nice edit.

expecting less fov before the nice edit
look down
This pic has more FOV I think) but it has a different purpose: catching a full (demo) grid of drivers lined up awaiting the green light.

Some parts are blurred, but that's the JPG conversion's fault because I nee to save size.

Oops! Forgot to attach the pic!! :doh:

Here you go, peeps.

@ batteryy: Don't quote images! It'll force users to scroll more!!
Since you tell him not to quote pictures, I suggest you use the edit button, instead of double posting
Posts "merged".

EDIT: What? No one is up for the challenge?

Picture data (look at my previous post for it:

FOV: 69.6°
FSAA: 8x
AF: 16x
Quote from Danny LFS :Posts "merged".

EDIT: What? No one is up for the challenge?

It's just a bit dull IMO, what would you want them doing sat on the grid?
Quote from Subphonic :Just a quickie, not 100% happy with it, just wanted something to practice with Gimp on

Nice I like it

really really Thanks
I agree that your pics you posted danny are a little too bland, but the graphics are MUCH better than before!
Some new ones
Attached images
lfs_00000024.jpg
lfs_00000025.jpg
lfs_00000026.jpg
lfs_00000027.jpg
Quote from Zaggo0 :Nice I like it

really really Thanks

Nearly missed you on page change; no problem, still making the slow transition from Photoshop to Gimp.

Edit my screenshot
(2172 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG