The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2146 posts, started )
Quote from SmashCrash69 :I Like That Skin. Can You Put Link Where You Get It? Sorry Im From Finland, So My English Is Bad.

Its public skin...Here it is
Attached images
FXR_RS4_sportD.jpg
d0000000000d that is the siccest audi skin I ever seen!!! wait a sec f*ck that... that's the siccest skin I seen period!!! xD lol

note: lol kesk's pic (we all learned at an early age, FWD SUCKS!) hahahaaa so true so true
Thats prety tight! Got bigger resolution?
Well if you like at the post of the guy who requested the edit, then you notice the resolution is the same as the edit. So there is no bigger resolution.
I meant the one asked, putting at higher res.
Thanks guys, my editing is getting alot better , anybody got anymore 'shots they want done?
Could anybody edit these for me please?
Attached images
lfs_00000010.jpg
lfs_00000037.jpg
Quote from brandons48 :Thanks guys, my editing is getting alot better , anybody got anymore 'shots they want done?

Yeah sure. What kind of pics do you want?
Thats nice, thanks
Please, someone edit it.
Can somebody edit this screen.? Add smoke, effects, etc.

Could someone do a rain edit with little reflection there on my pic? i tried but failed after few steps.. If someone gets this ready, then i can use this picture as a part of the banner i was going to make.

Cheers.
Attached images
Ready1.jpg
Could someone edit my screen like this ?! Please !

Here is screen :
Attached images
lfs_00000056.png
For the happiness (or unhappiness) of you, I'm back!!

So, can someone make a wallpaper for my new monitor out of the screenshot below?
Quote from Criminal-Team :Could someone edit my screen like this ?! Please !

Here is screen :

Too much shine IMO. It would destroy the pic.
Quote from Criminal-Team :Could someone edit my screen like this ?! Please !
Here is screen :

If you want it to be good.. turn up your graphics all the way, aka turn up AF too.
Also, like said above, to shiny.. take the shot with the sky set to overcast, not clear sunny day.. that shadow will ruin the picture and is to much to 'shop out without it looking awkward.
Oh, also.. a shot bigger than 1024x768 would be really nice too..
Quote from XCNuse :If you want it to be good.. turn up your graphics all the way, aka turn up AF too.
Also, like said above, to shiny.. take the shot with the sky set to overcast, not clear sunny day.. that shadow will ruin the picture and is to much to 'shop out without it looking awkward.
Oh, also.. a shot bigger than 1024x768 would be really nice too..

AF to the max max and all graphics is to the max ! And how to get shot bigger than 1024x768 ? I have only 17'' monitor ...
Quote from Criminal-Team :AF to the max max and all graphics is to the max ! And how to get shot bigger than 1024x768 ? I have only 17'' monitor ...

17" should do 1280x760. My 15" does 1024x768
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :17" should do 1280x760. My 15" does 1024x768

what should my widescreen hdtv 19" do?
either 1080p or 720p which is 1920x1080 and 1280x720 respectively.
not bad
My 15.4" does 1280x800! Is that really a good thing?

Edit my screenshot
(2146 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG