The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2172 posts, started )
Quote from Danny LFS :For the happiness (or unhappiness) of you, I'm back!!

So, can someone make a wallpaper for my new monitor out of the screenshot below?

Uh, helloooooooo, I think someone forgot about this one?
-
(logitekg25) DELETED by logitekg25
Quote from Danny LFS :Uh, helloooooooo, I think someone forgot about this one?

too hard for me to edit sorry

EDIT: tried my horrible luck at it...can we get some more screenshots to edit please.

annnndddddd...
Quote from boxer :Here you go mate, hope you like

EDIT: Tris, just saw your effort.. It's pretty good. May i point out a few things? Good.. The blur is a bit dodgy, best way to do blur is duplicate the whole image and apply the blur filter to it a few times. Then, use the rubber, or lasso tool (if you're confident!) to delete the object you dont want blurred - this will show the unblurred layer beneathe and will give a nice overall effect. I hope to god that makes sense!

Also, there's too much noise on there.. looks really distorted and appears to be a picture taken with a 30p throw-away camera from the 1970's. Tone it down, and take away some saturation to make it stand out a little more crisp. Hope you find this constructive..

Cheers.

i know this is a SERIOUS bump...if that is the right term...but can you explain this a little better, i suck at editing real bad...
Attached images
zzzzzzzz.jpg
-
-
logitek, take advantage of the 'edit post' button.. that way you won't have triple postings.
-
Quote from Criminal-Team :Could someone edit my screen like this ?! Please !
Here is screen :

Had a quick go, Didnt spend long
Attached images
EditPic.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :Had a quick go, Didnt spend long

Oh. My. God.

That's just f**king brilliant man!
can we get another screen shot for noobs to practice on. just think about if you want a new desktop background or not.
i will do it...will use techniques i have never learned before.
Quote from logitekg25 :too hard for me to edit sorry

EDIT: tried my horrible luck at it...can we get some more screenshots to edit please.

annnndddddd...

i know this is a SERIOUS bump...if that is the right term...but can you explain this a little better, i suck at editing real bad...

I can't really comment on the motion blur because I have no idea how to do that well. But it looks like you blurred the entire image. I would suggest only blurring the areas surrounding the car, not the car itself. Also, since the car is the main part of the image, try using the dodge/burn tool and burn the car a little bit. I normally put it at 100% and give the car one layer. Really, makes the car stand out, imo.

Thanks,
Shashdev
Quote from shashdev :I can't really comment on the motion blur because I have no idea how to do that well. But it looks like you blurred the entire image. I would suggest only blurring the areas surrounding the car, not the car itself. Also, since the car is the main part of the image, try using the dodge/burn tool and burn the car a little bit. I normally put it at 100% and give the car one layer. Really, makes the car stand out, imo.

Thanks,
Shashdev

no idea what you mean by burn :X and i accedentally blurred the car because i thought i had to burn the botom color image, instead of the b&w top image.

EDIT: oops talking about the wrong image...and wrong thread lol look 1 post down.
here you go
Attached images
expirament.jpg
Quote from XCNuse :Dinner called before I could finish.. sorry logitek lol! It's all about the details!

Smoke isn't nearly as good as I used to, but then again I only spent about 45 minutes on this instead of 5 days

lol did you edit the front wheels? it looks like they are blurred in a turning movement. looks nice none the less!
yea here's a list of everything I pretty much did:

shadow under car
shadow behind car
shadow on smoke
shadow at bottom of wall around track
shadow on helmet
shadow of wing on car
reflect mirror (not the best...)
'replaced' trees in background (simply put at least...)
light effects on evostar tyre adverts
smoke
blur on wheels

40 layers work in total.

Should've done the track but.. meh..

next! lol
Quote from XCNuse :yea here's a list of everything I pretty much did:

shadow under car
shadow behind car
shadow on smoke
shadow at bottom of wall around track
shadow on helmet
shadow of wing on car
reflect mirror (not the best...)
'replaced' trees in background (simply put at least...)
light effects on evostar tyre adverts
smoke
blur on wheels

40 layers work in total.

Should've done the track but.. meh..

next! lol

way to make me feel like a noob! the mirror work is incredible!!! how did you possibly do that...i think i know how to do it better than you
just practice, just did some simple thinking of where the mirror would be reflecting and just took that part of the picture and mirrored it then crudely cut around the edges (forgot to smooth them out so its very edgy looking). Then set up the exposure on it so it would be brighter (due to reflection of the window of the sky making it brighter)

just a little thought process is all really
Quote from XCNuse :just practice, just did some simple thinking of where the mirror would be reflecting and just took that part of the picture and mirrored it then crudely cut around the edges (forgot to smooth them out so its very edgy looking). Then set up the exposure on it so it would be brighter (due to reflection of the window of the sky making it brighter)

just a little thought process is all really

that was my idea...it looked too low of quality imo
Thx Doods
Quote from logitekg25 :what one do you like better?

XCNuse

and you come in a close second
even though there were only 2 edits

Quote from logitekg25 :here you go

Btw, watch out for your next edit when you do that B&W effect. Look through the windows of the main xrt. The red xrt is still colored. You need to make that black as well.

Just some helpful advice!

Thanks,
Shashdev
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :XCNuse

and you come in a close second
even though there were only 2 edits

lol
Quote from shashdev :Btw, watch out for your next edit when you do that B&W effect. Look through the windows of the main xrt. The red xrt is still colored. You need to make that black as well.

Just some helpful advice!

Thanks,
Shashdev

how would i do that?

Edit my screenshot
(2172 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG