The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
Quote from Danny LFS :Hey peeps!

I guess I discovered what was making my pics look crappy.

I (at least think so) have just fixed a major issue with my graphics card.

I think this pic looks much better than the previous ones. Expecting a nice edit.

expecting less fov before the nice edit
look down
This pic has more FOV I think) but it has a different purpose: catching a full (demo) grid of drivers lined up awaiting the green light.

Some parts are blurred, but that's the JPG conversion's fault because I nee to save size.

Oops! Forgot to attach the pic!! :doh:

Here you go, peeps.

@ batteryy: Don't quote images! It'll force users to scroll more!!
Since you tell him not to quote pictures, I suggest you use the edit button, instead of double posting
Posts "merged".

EDIT: What? No one is up for the challenge?

Picture data (look at my previous post for it:

FOV: 69.6°
FSAA: 8x
AF: 16x
Quote from Danny LFS :Posts "merged".

EDIT: What? No one is up for the challenge?

It's just a bit dull IMO, what would you want them doing sat on the grid?
Quote from Subphonic :Just a quickie, not 100% happy with it, just wanted something to practice with Gimp on

Nice I like it

really really Thanks
I agree that your pics you posted danny are a little too bland, but the graphics are MUCH better than before!
Some new ones
Attached images
lfs_00000024.jpg
lfs_00000025.jpg
lfs_00000026.jpg
lfs_00000027.jpg
Quote from Zaggo0 :Nice I like it

really really Thanks

Nearly missed you on page change; no problem, still making the slow transition from Photoshop to Gimp.
Thought id make a rain edit
Attached images
FXO Edit copy.jpg
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Rain edit but wheres the rain?

Can't you see the reflections on the floor? Just because it's not raining, it can still be a rainy edit...
its screenshot after rain
if you look closely, you can actually see something that might be rain. watch the middle on upper part
I was bored and made this drifting screenshot. Can someone edit it please? Thanks!
We nned at least one image Add it as an attachment
Done that right now.
If you want to add a rain reflection and you have some time on your hand just go into CMX viewer load the same car with the same skin and the same wheel colour. Try to get the most exact same perspective as in your screenshot.
As soon as you have it try to only move your mouse down (clicking the right mouse button). If you are viewing the car from underneath unable the sky texture, make a screenie and paste it into your edit. If you cut the car out and then mirror it you can go on with editing a reflection.

Edit: And for the rain... while in the foreground drops look realistic, it adds a lot to the immersion if you tone the background with a slight amount of rainy grey... because in the distance the drops look more like fog.
Quote from Criminal-Team :Who can edit this screen ?

I Like That Skin. Can You Put Link Where You Get It? Sorry Im From Finland, So My English Is Bad.
anybody wanna edit a couple for me . as realistic as possible please.

Thanks
Attached images
driftpic.bmp
driftpic5.bmp

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG