The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2172 posts, started )
You try doing it then..... It's the last time I make anything for someone because unless it is coding I just get flamed.
Who would put a XRR in the sea?
Quote from shaun463 :You try doing it then..... It's the last time I make anything for someone because unless it is coding I just get flamed.

ill give advise how u wont get flamed. dont do anything stupid, why would someone put a gtr car in middle of water? cars are ment to be driven over land, not in the sea
It's a prototype boat .
Can't anyone take a joke?
Quote from shaun463 :You try doing it then..... It's the last time I make anything for someone because unless it is coding I just get flamed.

1. - That pic is crap, and I'm telling the truth.
2. - When you make a crappy pic and someone says something bad about it, you should not get pissed and should not say "YOU TRY DOING THEN" <----I hate that thing (only noobs say that IMO). You should take criticism, and learn from it. Then next time it will be better, better & better, and then you'll learn more stuff and become a pro photoshopist.
3. - To make that pic was only your choice, nobody forced you, and to put it here it was your choice, so once you have placed it in this forum, you have to wait for criticism and of course some good words, if the pic is any good.
4. - Don't blame others, it's only your fault. But thats how you learn.
Quote from batteryy :than I Quess Fzr Is A Plane

TBH No one really gave me constructive criticism except batteryy. BTW the quote I put in here isn't the quote I mean for constructive criticism but the one for my picture!
Attached images
Couldn't Resist it!.jpg
wow, i thought it couldn't be worse...
Quote from shaun463 :Can't anyone take a joke?

i took it, even continued the joke a bit. i only forgot the smiley
Alright, me ( [TZ] D0RiKiN ) and an old friend of me ( [SAIKO^D] Kyo ) had a little twin session, and i took a few screenshots, and i uploaded 2.
Actually, i can do a pretty nice job myself with photoshop, but i was just wondering what other people could do with it. So here are the 2 best screenshots from the session. When i took the screenshots, AF and AA were on at highest options. Good Luck!
( any comments from the drifting itself, questions, and ofcourse edits, just post it here )
Attached images
D0RiKiN_Kyousai_TZ_Saiko_Twin1.jpg
D0RiKiN_Kyousai_TZ_Saiko_Twin2.jpg
Quote from jaws99 :Could someone have a stab at this one please? Quality isn't that great but it's the best my gfx card can handle!!

Thanks in advance!

I have an idea for this, although i dont have photo shop, anyone wanna give it a go?
Here You Go SideWayz... Hope You Like It Cuz Its My First Edit Ever.....!
Attached images
D0RiKiN_Saiko DK_USA Edit.jpg
Quote from DriftKing_Sidewayzzz :Alright, me ( [TZ] D0RiKiN ) and an old friend of me ( [SAIKO^D] Kyo ) had a little twin session, and i took a few screenshots, and i uploaded 2.
Actually, i can do a pretty nice job myself with photoshop, but i was just wondering what other people could do with it. So here are the 2 best screenshots from the session. When i took the screenshots, AF and AA were on at highest options. Good Luck!
( any comments from the drifting itself, questions, and ofcourse edits, just post it here )

Here's one I did, I didn't go too extreme with the smoke though:
[attach]61484[/attach]
Quote from DK_USA :Here You Go SideWayz... Hope You Like It Cuz Its My First Edit Ever.....!

- For a first edit, it's not that bad, keep it going But, Still needs some practice and might adding some more.

Quote from Furiously-Fast :Here's one I did, I didn't go too extreme with the smoke though:
[ATTACH]61484[/ATTACH]

- I see, i actually honestly think that the smoke doesn't looks that good And i don't know how much experience you have with photoshop or another program you use, doesn't even matter. But i think you might need to try to do a little bit more or something.

Anyway, Thank guys, looking forward for more edits
Quote from DriftKing_Sidewayzzz :Alright, me ( [TZ] D0RiKiN ) and an old friend of me ( [SAIKO^D] Kyo ) had a little twin session, and i took a few screenshots, and i uploaded 2.

i aint good to do anything fake(lights,rims,spoilers, etc..) but i tried to put the new XRR lights on xrt. found it a bit hard, and failed. but heres my try
My 2 edits
Attached images
D0RiKiN_Kyousai_TZ_Saiko_Twin2.jpg
Falken%20Twqins%20copy.jpg
Well, i had another twindrift session ,and this time with Zak, so, i took some new screenshots. 3 From FZ50 twin, and 5 from XRT twin.
Just to keep you guys busy ^^.
Enjoy, show your fantasy, edit what you want to !
Looking forward to some results.
Attached images
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_FZ5_1.jpg
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_FZ5_2.jpg
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_FZ5_3.jpg
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_XRT_1.jpg
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_XRT_2.jpg
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_XRT_3.jpg
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_XRT_4.jpg
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_XRT_5.jpg
k, some from me this evening...

im sort of new to editing lfs shots so dont be to harsh

comments are welcome, because that way i can improve myself.

on the 2 last ones i tried to make a strobe looking light(which i didnt succeed to)

cheers
Attached images
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_XRT_1 copy.jpg
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_XRT_5 copy.jpg
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_XRT_5 c5opy.jpg
Well first of all.
I suggest you to do the smoke like this to make it look more realistic:
  • Make new layer
  • Take out pentool with 1px-2px diameter and light grey colour
  • draw circles around places you want the smoke to be
  • Take out smudge tool with 30-50% Strength. With size of 5-80px Depending on image and the smoke location.
  • Smudge the lines over with round/straight movements depending on the image..
  • Make a new layer and repeat this as many times you see necessary.
The 3rd pic is nice.
Yep, it's keeping me busy. I knew the smoke wasn't enough on the other pic, So I did more this time!
[attach]61616[/attach]
That smoke looks like orbs gone mad like you see on photos with 'presence' in them.
I did a little edit myself on one of my own screenshots.
I already said that i could do a little editting myself aswell, but i was just wondering what other ppl could do ^^
Well, here is my own edit.
Let me hear what you guys think about it.
Attached images
Ponczak_D0RiKiN_XRT_2_Edit.jpg
Maybe anyone wanna edit this pic ?
Attached images
9.JPG

Edit my screenshot
(2172 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG