(2126 posts, started )
Quote from ftop :Hi all Who can make me this photo ? -->

1. Field of View
2. Quality
3. AA + AF
Quote from Shadowww :1. Field of View
2. Quality
3. AA + AF

well..he can still ask for someone to edit his screenshot???

i posted some pics here with no AA and a weird angle and some guys edited for me, so i actually see no point in that post
Quote from asbjoern :well..he can still ask for someone to edit his screenshot???

i posted some pics here with no AA and a weird angle and some guys edited for me, so i actually see no point in that post

guys like me do you like the edit?
Quote from brandons48 :guys like me do you like the edit?

aaw yea thats right forgot to answer you.. yea i like it aloot!
Quote from Shadowww :1. Field of View
2. Quality
3. AA + AF

Ugh, can your posts make any less sense? It's left for OTHERS to edit it themselves. You are meant to do the stuff to make the image better.:doh:
Can somebuddy edit this and send me an e mail of how he did it i want to learn editing of screenshots and make them look very life like

So if u are done can u sens me a Pm or email of how u have done this thanks
Attached images
XRR edit this.jpg
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Can somebuddy edit this and send me an e mail of how he did it i want to learn editing of screenshots and make them look very life like

So if u are done can u sens me a Pm or email of how u have done this thanks

Here you go mate. hope you like it..

Ok, it really doesn't take much to do this, There's about a million other ways i could of edited this, but i thought i'd keep it simple, but realistic.
Ok, first off i used a radial blur on the wheels, i did this using GIMP, it is probably different in other progams, anyhow, i selected the tyre and wheel, i placed the centre of the radial blur slightly to the left of the wheels, because of the angle they were at, i put the blur rate at 7. After this i added "zoom", this is another form of blur, i put the centre of the blur slightly above the orange/yellow car in the distance, this gives the feel of speed as the car moves towards the horizon.
Then for a bit of realism i added the "lens flare" effect, i placed the centre slightly above one of the clouds, you may have seen this looks like the sun.
I added flames to the XRR's side pipe, i used several shades of orange then used a lighting tool to brghten it. I used the same lighting tool on the side of the car for reflections.
Then to add yet MORE realism, i coloured the mirror, i added a pale blue background to it and gave the IMPRESSION of the road and grass behind the car by using grey and green, i put the opacity to 40%, finally i added more shadow behind the car due to the position of the "sun".

It sounds complicated, but the overall effect is well worth it.. I'm in no competition with Lynce though

Well, there you have it, something nice for your desktop

Regards,
Brandon S
Attached images
XRR Chrisuu01 Edited.jpg
Quote from brandons48 :Here you go mate. hope you like it..

Ok, it really doesn't take much to do this, There's about a million other ways i could of edited this, but i thought i'd keep it simple, but realistic.
Ok, first off i used a radial blur on the wheels, i did this using GIMP, it is probably different in other progams, anyhow, i selected the tyre and wheel, i placed the centre of the radial blur slightly to the left of the wheels, because of the angle they were at, i put the blur rate at 7. After this i added "zoom", this is another form of blur, i put the centre of the blur slightly above the orange/yellow car in the distance, this gives the feel of speed as the car moves towards the horizon.
Then for a bit of realism i added the "lens flare" effect, i placed the centre slightly above one of the clouds, you may have seen this looks like the sun.
I added flames to the XRR's side pipe, i used several shades of orange then used a lighting tool to brghten it. I used the same lighting tool on the side of the car for reflections.
Then to add yet MORE realism, i coloured the mirror, i added a pale blue background to it and gave the IMPRESSION of the road and grass behind the car by using grey and green, i put the opacity to 40%, finally i added more shadow behind the car due to the position of the "sun".

It sounds complicated, but the overall effect is well worth it.. I'm in no competition with Lynce though

Well, there you have it, something nice for your desktop

Regards,
Brandon S

Thanks dude il try this in the photo mode compitition
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Thanks dude il try this in the photo mode compitition

Hehe, you go for it, week 19, JTCC pictures.. it's a real pain!
Quote from brandons48 :Hehe, you go for it, week 19, JTCC pictures.. it's a real pain!

I know

I cant choose wich i car i want and koyto is so big its hard to find a good screenshot point
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I know

I cant choose wich i car i want and koyto is so big its hard to find a good screenshot point

i tryed using a XRR on the back straight and did a nighttime edit, but it came out wrong so im trying another
Hi, can someone have a go at editing this please? Anything you want as long as its not over the top . I have another one which is second one down, i like the shot but forgot to get rid of options before i took, so i duno if you can do anything with it.

EDIT: Pics attatched soon...

EDIT2: Done.
Attached images
lfs_00000064.jpg
lfs_00000065.jpg
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Hi, can someone have a go at editing this please? Anything you want as long as its not over the top . I have another one which is second one down, i like the shot but forgot to get rid of options before i took, so i duno if you can do anything with it.

EDIT: Pics attatched soon...

EDIT2: Done.

Whats with second pic?
Quote from squidhead :Well, another screenie session... anybody want to give it a shot?

Tried the 3rd one. Nothing special, hope you like it!
Attached images
squidhead-edit.jpg
here are some pics. They may are ugly useless or have some flaws, but i was bored Please edit them for me.
Attached images
lfs_00000008.png
lfs_00000012.png
lfs_00000013.png
lfs_00000014.png
lfs_00000015.png
lfs_00000018.png
lfs_00000019.png
Thanks, not bad
I tryed but I am fail in ps..
Attached images
Picture_038.jpg
Pics for you to play with (points right through your monitor, into your head!)
Attached images
Transparent car!.jpg
No Traction.jpg
XRG Shot.jpg
RAC drift.jpg
Quote from tikshow :good question! i wanted to do something with this in photoshop, but i don't have any idea for it, thats why posted it here!

Ok well i know this is a super old one and i know you probably dont care much now but i have a good idea for this pic and will upload it when i finish making it. I just have to get through the comments about how im replying to a very old post lol.

Another old one i felt like working on though i know i over did it is this one - http://tinypic.com/useralbum.p ... GO6MXjnW%2Fen8Bz04g%3D%3D

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG