The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
nice pikachu
well, at least it's clean
Omg I want a Pikachu for my car!!!!
YARRR!

Passed my Theory - 47 / 50 for the multiple choice and 63 / 75 for the hazard perception. Woo!
The brand new Flippy Fiesta. Btw it would go faster without that big lump of rubbish in your boot (riceorz speaker)
Quote from The General Lee :snip.

don't pull that apart it looks like a nice clean one. If u do dump your replica spoiler and respray that one. It doesn't sag
It isn't a clean one though mate. The bodywork is fairly tidy, except for a bit of rust on the rear arch, a dent on the drivers door and the bonnet is scratched. The interior is a little rough as well. Its not as tidy as mine. Also, the grey one has no Tax or MOT, whereas mine does.

The one on the boot of the grey one is also a replica, but I want a genuine M3 rear spoiler for mine, which is the same as mine noe (but genuine obviousl) whereas the one on the grey one is just an after market spoiler.

Well done Jakg, the feeling is great. Wait till you pass your practical!
Oh yar, Niall I was thinking about your car.

Since you claim to not have any 'signs' of headgasket failure (with the mayoanise etc), may I suggest you try a simple bleeding of the cooling system?
just a noob pic of my vn
This is my Vn commodore not much too look at,but it sounds great.
Just had a 3inch cat-back exhaust put under it with sweet set extractors!! cost me heaps...high comp heads an sum other stuff:shhh:
pushin out 145 to 150kws now.will be getting a fat boby kit soon,will add more pics then.

hope sum1 likes "my ride" lol
Attached images
vn commy.JPG
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Since you claim to not have any 'signs' of headgasket failure (with the mayoanise etc), may I suggest you try a simple bleeding of the cooling system?

Don't you think I would have tried that before forking out £250

I did try it, but the crack in the head just meant more and more air got into the system.
Quote from Blackknight555 :This is my Vn commodore not much too look at,but it sounds great.
Just had a 3inch cat-back exhaust put under it with sweet set extractors!! cost me heaps...high comp heads an sum other stuff:shhh:
pushin out 145 to 150kws now.will be getting a fat boby kit soon,will add more pics then.

hope sum1 likes "my ride" lol

If I were you I wouldn't put a bodykit on it. Instead, I'd make it a very powerful sleeper. Stock looks but Ferrari performance

Quote from The General Lee :I would of tried

:gnasher:
Whoops! Changed!

Sorry! - I was brilliant at that when I was at school, not I'm shit.
you mean now? (stop drinking the booze!)
I was at work when I wrote that, just about to finish. So I didn't care. This should be perfect though
You missed the full stop at the end!
by the way, 94p a litre now
Wow, like no one that posts in this thread is from the USA. Free E-cookies to whoever can guess what my car is, even though the second pic may give it away... Very big car, bigger than alot of the SUV's you see around here. Its got a 4.6L SOHC V8 that makes ~200HP and 270 lb/ft TQ. Not much HP for a V8, but I like cars with torque. It would cruise at highway speed even if it didn't have a gas pedal. It has every option in the book, the original premium audio still sounds awesome from 1995. Paid $1200, one owner(a grandma )

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4583/img0607du7.jpg
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2938/img0605cc6.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7531/img0608lf1.jpg

A 0-70MPH video; these cars are much faster than this. Im sure mine could use a full tune up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WXGTPsJFEc
A V8 and you get 270 lb/ft of Torque? I have a 1.5L Inline-4 in my Proton Wira, and yet I still have about 110 lb/ft of Torque - aka if I had your engine size it'd have 337 lb/ft. Why is it American cars can never get any decent specs out of a huuuuuge engine.
'cuz they don't tune them, many only still have 2 vales per cylinder, single camshafts, and based off engines from the 60's and 70's.
mercury marquis or what,they are all the same lol but yeah thats kinda no torque for a v8 my "little" 3.2L makes 260 lb/ft
That's because you have Germany's best ///M Power

Rob - Any idea what V-Power is at mate?
£1.07 i think last time i looked. or was it 1.05 havnt checked since it went from 97-94p though
Super unleaded at Sainsburys was like £1.02, regular was like 96-97p. Hehehehehehhehehehehehhehehe om nom nom.
Quote from Jakg :A V8 and you get 270 lb/ft of Torque? I have a 1.5L Inline-4 in my Proton Wira, and yet I still have about 110 lb/ft of Torque - aka if I had your engine size it'd have 337 lb/ft. Why is it American cars can never get any decent specs out of a huuuuuge engine.

Because they need to be cheap and last for hundreds of thousands of miles.
I'd still rather have a high-revving force-fed fourbanger at 250whp than a 7 liter V8 with a 4k rpm redline churning out the same hp (or even less!!)
if you need a turbo or supercharger to get 250hp from a four banger you might as well drive an american v8... not much of a difference in terms of efficiency
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG