The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
Quote from Shadowww :Ok, do you know any good looking blueish XRG skin like yours uploaded to LFSW? I hate ricing with standart skinz ;(

just search the threads and if u find a skin, in the post might be this ''uploaded to LFSW'' or not. if there isnt anything else than skin you can always pm the guy. or just join a server and if u dont have it uploaded it says your skin isnt uploaded
could some people give these shots a shot

would like to see what people can come up with, just need something nice for my dekstop
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
please edit my pics

-Bose
Attached images
lfs_00000001.jpg
lfs_00000002.jpg
lfs_00000003.jpg
lfs_00000004.jpg
lfs_00000005.jpg
lfs_00000225.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :please edit my pics

-Bose

Maked a 1min edit of one of them.
BTW, mine first edit (whenever).

not bad actualy
Couple only took 5 mins:
Attached images
Bose edit 1.jpg
Bose edit 2.jpg
Quote from Racer556 :1.- Not talking like a God, just telling you what I think you should change in my opinion and if they are your first works, then the most you need is constructive critisism! I didn't say "your pic is crap", I told you what I thought would be improved.

2.- The pic looks like it has a lot of bloom! If it's not blur, nor bloom, then what is it?

And what impresses me the most is that, when pearcy said "it hurts my eyes" you answered calm and kind, when what he said was crap, he gave no arguments, no comments, nothing. But I, telling you something logic, get hit by a chair?!

Forgot about this, nubcake, you took my comment the wrong way, i opened it as i was tired and the blur actually HURT MY EYES <<<FOR REAL i wasn't saying it was ugly, IT ACTUALLY HURT MY EYES.

MAKE SURE TO READ THE BITS IN CAPITALS SO YOU DON'T MISUNDERSTAND ME AGAIN, THANKS.

do what you can.. newbies can skip
Attached images
lfs_00000236s2.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :please edit my pics

-Bose

I had not mutch to do so I tryed to edit one of them...

and I edited the unique rac
Attached images
lfs_00000002_edited.jpg
Unique 1_edited.jpg
Quote from floodan :I had not mutch to do so I tryed to edit one of them...

Thanks, looks nice
Quote from asbjoern :could some people give these shots a shot

would like to see what people can come up with, just need something nice for my dekstop

I edited number 4, hope you like it, i was going for a sunrise effect
Attached images
Edit.jpg
Can somebuddy edit this and send me an e mail of how he did it i want to learn editing of screenshots and make them look very life like
Attached images
EDIT THIS.jpg
can someone edit my screen please, i was teaching someone to drift in RB4 and i have this pic from it. im the black car
Attached images
lfs_00000531.png
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Can somebuddy edit this and send me an e mail of how he did it i want to learn editing of screenshots and make them look very life like

Chriss , put some AA and AF , and much bigger the screenshot , have bad quality
Quote from Inouva :Chriss , put some AA and AF , and much bigger the screenshot , have bad quality

How do i make them? bigger I already have Full AF and AA
Quote from Chrisuu01 :How do i make them? bigger I already have Full AF and AA

im not sure what he means but use full aa and af and my way to get nice pics is to use max zoom with aa and af
Quote from batteryy :im not sure what he means but use full aa and af and my way to get nice pics is to use max zoom with aa and af

Max zoom??

Pleas explain yourself im beighn noob as u can se
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Max zoom??

Pleas explain yourself im beighn noob as u can se

well, when u press shift+U, theres abilities to change the camera pos/rotate etc. so there im not ure of the exact name of it but you can zoom the pic. ill edit this post soon after i check the name of it
edit:its called field of view, set that to 10.0
Quote from batteryy :well, when u press shift+U, theres abilities to change the camera pos/rotate etc. so there im not ure of the exact name of it but you can zoom the pic. ill edit this post soon after i check the name of it
edit:its called field of view, set that to 10.0

Doest i help if i play in 1024x768 resolution thats my screens max (19 inch monitor)
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Doest i help if i play in 1024x768 resolution thats my screens max (19 inch monitor)

well, try to do the best pic you can.here i have a picture for you what can be done even with a crappy computer. just put max AA and AF and field of view to smallest. btw, that example isnt very good cos its edited but didnt find many lfs pics on my comp
Hi all Who can make me this photo ? -->
Attached images
LFS 2008-11-04 21-33-49-09.jpg

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG