The online racing simulator

Poll : If Lewis didn't get spun by Felipe, what position would Lewis finish then?

More!
1st
3rd
2nd
4th
5th
7th
8th
6th
god please let massa hit the wall hard, please
someone tell lewis not to play on CTRA the night before the race please?
Seen replay - definately Massa's fault. World champion with driving like that? I hope not.
That looks like page one from the Matt Neal playbook. Massa deserves a penalty, but don't hold your breath.
LOL!

Did Massa cut? Looked like an awful lot of grass to me!
David's crash caused by suspension breakage.
hamilton had the job done, you should tell Massa not to play CTRA ...... i hope steward have a look at it, plus ITV clearly showed how Ferrari mechanics started cheering when massa spun him out......
Quote from duke_toaster :That looks like page one from the Matt Neal playbook. Massa deserves a penalty, but don't hold your breath.

lets see what the stewards will do... I definitly don't have any faith in them doing anything about it through...
massa deserve a penalty... but for some reason i doubt that he will get one.... i wonder why?!
An expectedly unprofessional response from the Ferrari garage at the contact between Massa and Hamilton.
Two possibilities now, I think. Lewis will pull something magical out of the bag - which he's shown he can do before - or he'll lose heart and give up - which he's also shown he can do before. It's down to Lewis's frame of mind, I think.. but he's got one mandatory set of softies out of the way. Is it possible for him to go to a 1 stop now? Not sure if he's got the fuel tank for it.
Nah, Masaa just didn't drive across the run-off areas like some others have habit of doing

Louis risking a lot with that driving style. By taking it easy he would still be ahead of Masaa. Go kimi though

EDIT: Masaa struggling to get pass Bordius :doh:
lol Massa and Hamilton dont have their best day
OMG!! Sutil!!!
Crap driving by Hamilton in T1, intentionally going wide and causing 4 drivers to go wide. Even more terrible driving by Massa -.-
AWWW poor sutil
Quote from Hyperactive :Nah, Masaa just didn't drive across the run-off areas like some others have habit of doing

Louis risking a lot with that driving style. By taking it easy he would still be ahead of Masaa. Go kimi though

so u think Massa is right and Lewis SHOULD HAVE TAKEN OUT KIMI AT SPA~?
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Crap driving by Hamilton in T1, intentionally going wide and causing 4 drivers to go wide. Even more terrible driving by Massa -.-

intentionally? he just waited way too long to brake and went in the turn too fast, imo kova did go wide on purpose.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Crap driving by Hamilton in T1, intentionally going wide and causing 4 drivers to go wide. Even more terrible driving by Massa -.-

Not intentionally, he locked up.
Quote from MR_B :An expectedly unprofessional response from the Ferrari garage at the contact between Massa and Hamilton.

Yeah, that wasn't endearing, I must say. Dirty bosses breed like-minds, I think. That attitude permeates the whole team.
Lewis at start and Lewis+Massa incedents under investigation.
investigation for car 1,2 and 22..... lol... yeah sure, i smell a penalty for hamilton!!..
cars 1,2 and 22 under investigation, but what has Kimi done wrong?
Quote from DevilDare :cars 1,2 and 22 under investigation, but what has Kimi done wrong?

He was pushed wide - he was involved.
Quote from Timdpr :Lewis at start and Lewis+Massa incedents under investigation.

lets see if they will manage to come up with a new rule saying something about "dividing down the inside, out braking yourself, push your competitor wide" will all of a sudden be punishable...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG