The online racing simulator
MOTORM4X Thread
(247 posts, started )
Quote from Drift2007 :took a screenshot aswell

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w123/360-Team/4copy-1.jpg

When did you download it then? Unless the screenie is a copy from a website.
I havent exactly rushed it, just been messing around, tomorrow I am going to finish off the races as they are so easy and then go to the next stage, I am wanting to get the Discovery 110(Safari) as quick as possible then get the Crawler as quick as possible.
downloaded it yesterday. all you need to do is finish races thats about it. Cars open everytime you finish the race with other opponents.
Does the full version allow you to go into the options menu without it freezing?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Does the full version allow you to go into the options menu without it freezing?

Neither does the demo (And I have Vista Ultimate x64. Find a system more unstable than that )

Screw that, I'm going to download it...it isn't going to come to Ireland for at least 6 months according to Gamestop. I'll just give €6 to charity or something

The mountain/forest stages look brilliant, that's what I was hoping would be in the demo
:o

Guess I'll get it going on the torrent in the morning
What a pain, if you run out of fuel you can't buy any so you're stuck with an empty fuel tank until you delete the profile. D:
Wait you have fuel and if you run out, you have to delete the profile? You can't pay for recovery? Me no play.
There is recovery but I didn't check if it puts fuel back in your tanks, I'll have to try it out now.

[edit: heh, silly me, you can get towed back to the filling station. /facepalm]
Screamer 4X4... its the same guys i bet... its identical. Good memories, had fun doing the trails way back then.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :What a pain, if you run out of fuel you can't buy any so you're stuck with an empty fuel tank until you delete the profile. D:

If you'd understand russian when you press R there's a towing option. It tows you right onto the gas station.

Just went onto the winter stage. It's freaking sick!

Gonna unlock Jeep soon, Aimint for that 4x4 Dodge Ram looking truck
This time the russian misson files can stay but others go english from the demo
I want this ffs!!!
Attached images
MotorM4X 2008-10-01 10-00-36-57.jpg
Looking at those screenshots it's hard to believe that they come from such a crappy crappy game. I honestly wouldn't bother playing it even if it was free, but those screenshots do look good
Quote from obsolum :Looking at those screenshots it's hard to believe that they come from such a crappy crappy game. I honestly wouldn't bother playing it even if it was free, but those screenshots do look good

its NOT crappy!!
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked and/or edited yet with the amount of people encouraging an illegal download.

I will be getting this game, but I have enough to play at the minute so will just wait 'til release.
Quote from mr_x :I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked and/or edited yet with the amount of people encouraging an illegal download.

I will be getting this game, but I have enough to play at the minute so will just wait 'til release.

good
Quote from G!NhO :good

Dear lord... how about not making a post if you haven't anything more to say than one word (sorry, i know i said that already, but it's really annoying!)?

I agree with mr_X btw... if you download it illegaly, at least don't post about it on a forum...
Quote from jibber :
I agree with mr_X btw... if you download it illegaly, at least don't post about it on a forum...

The way I think of it is change the word 'MOTORM4X' with 'LFS' or 'Live for Speed' and whoever posted would have posts deleted, banned, slapped around the face with a fish, hung, drawn, quartered and shot... I can't see why it should be any different for any other games.
Quote from G!NhO :its NOT crappy!!

It is if you forget to turn off the arcade features and stability control, with out all of that it is so addictive.
The Jeeps are awesome
The drivers in the races are stupid, this is a result of one ramming me off the track.
Attached images
Motorm4x-crash.jpg
is the full version out?
Quote from Scrabby :is the full version out?

Yes only in Russian though, you just have to change over the text files from the Demo to get the game into English.
Appearently it is.

MOTORM4X Thread
(247 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG