The online racing simulator
MOTORM4X Thread
(247 posts, started )
Quote from Scrabby :so what to do at the garage? =)

By default they are END to switch from high to low range, Home for 4x4, Insert for locked front diff and Delete for locked rear diff.
Could someone possibly post a save file? I wanna try the other places i can't seem to get any further.
Quote from Luke.S :Could someone possibly post a save file? I wanna try the other places i can't seem to get any further.

i got all cars and maps, and 200000000000 euro
Quote from G!NhO :i got all cars and maps, and 200000000000 euro

plz gimme gimme gimme
Grrr these races are doin my nut in G!nho.... care to share?
The devs would be happy to read this thread....
Quote from CobraDrifter :The devs would be happy to read this thread....

I wonder what would happen if they started encouraging people to crack LFS at the MOTORM4X forum. (it is essentially the same thing)
Where are we talking about a crack? Just because we are talking about the full game it dosen't mean we downloaded it. It is avalible for sale in poland, and we maybe bought our games there?
Quote from S14 DRIFT ::o

Guess I'll get it going on the torrent in the morning

Quote from Luke.S :This time tomorrow we should expect some polish torrents of it.

I hope they sell it in the uk if not torrent time.

Quote from dougie-lampkin :There were Russian torrents of it last night. Apparently you can copy the language files over from the English demo, but I haven't tried...

Quote from Smurfen :its teh same torrent, same amount of seeders/leechers.... just isohunt hasnt updated

Quote from sam93 :Talking in Russian doesn't matter anyway, you have arrows to tell you where to get and a map
Can you tell me where there are loads of seeders?

Edit: I see on -->Piratebay<--

Quote from sam93 : I will torrent it and the after christmas I will buy the game, you can keep me to it if you like. Plus I cant wait for it to be released to us Brits.

Edit: Plus I can tell you what the fall game is like before we pay for it

----------

Quote from EmilO :Where are we talking about a crack? Just because we are talking about the full game it dosen't mean we downloaded it. It is avalible for sale in poland, and we maybe bought our games there?

Shall I stop there?
-
(EmilO) DELETED by EmilO
-
(Smurfen) DELETED by Smurfen
Classic! Haha!
More to the point, do we care?
When the Heck does the 4wd become avalible? ive done 4 races on the same track and still nothing. This game seems to loose it's meaning without the ability to go Offroad..
I'm gonna try this out. Does anyone know a good way of getting all unlocked and lots of money? Like cheat or savegame or something. Or does the "code" in savegame look easily editable?

I mean I'm not going to really put a real effort of playing a game like this. Just wanna have some fun.

Or someone here with a good savegame could also upload it to our enjoyment.

-EDIT- And oh could it be possible for someone to upload those english language files? I had the demo, but deleted it already because it was crap and buggy.
Quote from mr_x :----------

Shall I stop there?

Maybe they've all brought the game online and are downloading it off torrents to get a faster download.
The game dot work for me....

I have a Ati Radeon X1550 512mb

The game crash afer see the the first image on the presentation.

HELP. (I download lastest drivers of my graphic card but nothing)

HELP!!!

(Sorry for my bad english)
Need some help guys, just got it and says I cant use 4wd until I figure some stuff out, so, i went to the task and nothing, next thing I unlock a trial but cant do it because I get stuck because I have no 4wd.

can anyone help me?!
Quote from Kanzai :Need some help guys, just got it and says I cant use 4wd until I figure some stuff out, so, i went to the task and nothing, next thing I unlock a trial but cant do it because I get stuck because I have no 4wd.

can anyone help me?!

you can use 4wd in the trail, at the first big obstacle.
yeah, i had this problem myself aswell, you first need to do some races.
Well I only have one race unlocked, how do more become unlocked? :S
i can remember i did one 2 races, then i moved to that thumb(look F2). and then i was able to use it.
Quote from Kanzai :Well I only have one race unlocked, how do more become unlocked? :S

you need to finish at least 2nd i think to continue, such a PITA tbh, i'm stuck on a rock climbing level on the next map.
Quote from Xaid0n :you need to finish at least 2nd i think to continue, such a PITA tbh, i'm stuck on a rock climbing level on the next map.

Same here. I can't get any higher than 200 points. I never seem to be able to get to the top.
wich map? mountain breeze?
Quote from Bose321 :wich map? mountain breeze?

I don't know what it's called. It's the snow map.

MOTORM4X Thread
(247 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG