The online racing simulator
MOTORM4X Thread
(247 posts, started )
Mike, apparently the demo was produced for their publisher some months ago, but only recently released by them.

Inouva: you write your opinion as if it is fact. Point is there is no bloom or HDR.

On a side note I'm writing this on an iphone and GOD it's slow
Quote from pb32000 :On a side note I'm writing this on an iphone and GOD it's slow

Might be slow, but I'm sure it's much easier to carry in your pocket than it is for me to carry my PC in my pocket.....
Quote from mrodgers :Was it not just released a few days ago? Releasing something and then saying it is very old and bugs are now worked out is very poor development releasing in my opinion. I had read that it was going to be priced at a bargain-bin price.

The game is finished, it is in the stores in poland now or one of these days.
The demo only is out for a week now, but the developers didnt know when the publishers released it. but the demo is much older than a week, so most of the bugs will be gone.
Quote from pb32000 :Point is there is no bloom or HDR.

hes right there is and it looks pretty ridiculous
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from Shotglass :hes right there is and it looks pretty ridiculous

Damn that backfired. Oh well still if Inouva thinks that's bad, I would advise her(?) not to approach DiiIIrRt or GRiiiIIiD without wielding a 10-foot bargepole.
Quote from LFSn00b :As soon as they start saying your rig sucks, you claim you have a new PC? Yeah, i believe you...

I have a new pc , sold my chevrolet corsa , with that money me buys new pc

SO STFU
Don't get mad baby.

Am I a stalker? Lol

I'm joking off course, Inouva
sadly the game doesn't work on my slow comp but it looks good in pics
I want to see anyone complete the rock crawling course WITH arcade mode and other assist option turned OFF at options, AND with stock car. If anyone can make it , let me know, i kept sliding off , even with diffrentials and 4wd etc.

I like this game, bought the second demo truck too for 49000 or whatever it was, the trick is just to play hillclimb challenge and its so easy to get full 500 point and everytime you win, you get 17 000 prize money.
Downloaded the demo. My expectations had been lowered a bit after reading some of the comments here but I thought "hey, it can't be that bad". Apparently, it can...

The game kept crashing at the options menu when trying to configure 3rd gear for the H-shifter. After two attempts I decided to just try it with auto transmission and all assists turned off, using a G25.

My first impressions after having tried it for a couple of minutes before it crashed:

- as mentioned before by Danowat and others, the car doesn't feel connected to the ground at all. Probably due to the lack of any FFB.

- The sounds are horrible.

- Physics are pretty awful, too.

- Graphically it looks okay.

The game crashed my computer after having driven a couple hundred meters, a bit further down the road after passing the gas station or garage or whatever. Uninstalled it.

Total waste of bandwidth
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :I want to see anyone complete the rock crawling course WITH arcade mode and other assist option turned OFF at options, AND with stock car. If anyone can make it , let me know, i kept sliding off , even with diffrentials and 4wd etc.

I like this game, bought the second demo truck too for 49000 or whatever it was, the trick is just to play hillclimb challenge and its so easy to get full 500 point and everytime you win, you get 17 000 prize money.

I can do the rock crawling with arcade mode and other assists turned off, just dont fall throttle the whole of the course, I find that if you can over the jump bit carefully get it around the corner and then full throttle you will get up there, sometime I find that it doesn't always want to steer, the car seems to have to much power.
when i play i press start and it loads when it gets to 100% it says there is a problem with your 1ileanit driver [or something like that] reboot to reolve normal screen
this game sux, how boring
i think its great
If you are into hardcore 4wheeling, as many in the US are, the idea of the game is fantastic.

It crashed 8 times out of 10 if I tried to do any of the trials, or whatever you want to call them.

The rockcrawling, no matter whether stock or modified, I could not get it to move once I made it past the first rock or 2. The car just slid around.
Downloading demo right now, looks freakin awesome!
Quote from mrodgers :If you are into hardcore 4wheeling, as many in the US are, the idea of the game is fantastic.

It crashed 8 times out of 10 if I tried to do any of the trials, or whatever you want to call them.

The rockcrawling, no matter whether stock or modified, I could not get it to move once I made it past the first rock or 2. The car just slid around.

the cars have too much grip, i can go up almost any hill

maybe you should use 4WD with both diffs locked??
Quote from mrodgers :The rockcrawling, no matter whether stock or modified, I could not get it to move once I made it past the first rock or 2. The car just slid around.

are you sure you bought the best tyres?
Quote from LFSn00b :and set the gearing to "LO"

No you can get up there with gearing to 'High'
Quote from Inouva :I have a new pc , sold my chevrolet corsa , with that money me buys new pc

SO STFU

Wait what? You sold your CAR to buy a PC?

First sign of being a loser!

imo

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Wait what? You sold your CAR to buy a PC?

First sign of being a loser!

imo

No , we sold the Corsa , with that money we buy the fiat 128 Iava , is a new project within mi father and me , is more small and have better part to tune up , also we are racing in the 1/4 mile in the Autodromo Of argentina in the drag strip, But we need a loot of work in the car before we can re enter in the Drag strip, new mufflers , Rims , Remove part of the car , new tires , and many other thing

I cant w8 untill is finish to put the pedal into the metal
Then I would suggest not spending loads of money on a 'good pc' and spending that money on restoring your Fiat

GL with the project
Hmm, official demo download link gives 403. Got it off FileShack though

Screenshots look good, hopefully it isn't too arcadey
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Then I would suggest not spending loads of money on a 'good pc' and spending that money on restoring your Fiat

GL with the project

We have the money apart for the car , and can we spent in other things (Like new pc) , cuz the corsa wass mine =P
Quote from LFSn00b :Yes but with the 'Low' gearing it makes it easier, atleast for me

me too

MOTORM4X Thread
(247 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG