The online racing simulator
MOTORM4X Thread
(247 posts, started )
I found it impossible to do the first trial with the stock car. After i've upgraded the tires it was fairly easy tho. With 4wd, low gearing and locked diffs, you can get up almost anywhere.

@Ginho
Looking at your posts... most of them consist of "lol", "omg", "yes", "true", etc. It's rather annoying to be honest.
After many bugs which mean I can't configure my G25, I think I'll wait till a fixed version is released, until then if you guys want a semi decent off-road experience game, try Screamer 4x4? I recall it being really good when I used to play it on my old PC.

It's much in the same vane, you can upgrade your vehicle and there are loads of officially licenced jeeps to drive about in, Land Rovers, Cherokees, Wranglers, etc. YOu can also earn and use locked diffs, front center and rear, it's good
#78 - mr_x
Well I quite enjoy it, bashing over rocks etc, after some upgrades to get over them that is!

Physics wise when driving on the road it's terrible though, but the physics for climbing over rocks etc is all really quite good (all aids off), the blur when driving at high speed is annoying though.

I've not had any of this crashing lark either. It's worked fine for me, looks good too!

It's not really a sim, more a semi-sim I think, lack of FFB is a downside, who cares about lack of cockpit view? Yes it would be nice, but for a bit of fun I think it's very good!
Quote from LFSn00b :Yes but with the 'Low' gearing it makes it easier, atleast for me

In 'high' you finish quicker
Release for Poland is 30 September....tomorrow - Polish publisher

And the price is 19,99zł = ~6 euros

At this price everyone should buy it = give developers more money for Motorm4x 2 (yes they are planing to do it in future, with multiplayer and other things that Motorm4x 1 should have but doesn't because of low budget)
Quote from sam93 :In 'high' you finish quicker

when i do the formula offroad race, i have 4WD, both diffs locked, low gearing and i put it in 4th gear. thats the best way to get to the top
Quote from G!NhO :when i do the formula offroad race, i have 4WD, both diffs locked, low gearing and i put it in 4th gear. thats the best way to get to the top

I do it with 4x4, both diffs locked, high and change between 1st and 2nd, need to be careful though, mainly stay in 1st.
i do 4wd, rear locked, low gear, 4th and 5th, stay to the far right aim for the hardrock..have won like 10 times in a row
i know its about the points but this was my best time

~14.38 sec
Why does that U.I remind me of an NFS Drag race?...
I really don't know why everyone is complaining of stability issues. I've been playing it for the last hour on Vista x64, the most volatile OS known to man, with no problems. Done every event, still running. Also, about the motion blur, just turn it off in the settings. And all is well
Ive had it crash my video drivers 3 or 4 times, specifically when using the handbrake and when crashing substantially
This time tomorrow we should expect some polish torrents of it.

I hope they sell it in the uk if not torrent time.
Eh, won't it only be polish then?
There were Russian torrents of it last night. Apparently you can copy the language files over from the English demo, but I haven't tried...
I'll have to download it and try.
Quote from Amynue :And the price is 19,99zł = ~6 euros

if they realy sell it for that kind of money via the internet ill buy it
seems to be one already on -->isohunt<-- no seeders though and also doesnt state what language it is in.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Why does that U.I remind me of an NFS Drag race?...

Because all the gauges are on the side.
This game looks hella fun in my personal opinion. Is there some kind of demo being released? Please PM me if they did.

My laptop specs:

NVidia 9600 GT 512
Duo Core 8gig in total
320 gig of harddrive
HP
Quote from sam93 :seems to be one already on -->isohunt<-- no seeders though and also doesnt state what language it is in.

its in rus, and there are lots of seeders... switch the text files from the demo til the full version except for the "mission" text files and then you have it. mission texts you get in russian but rest is in english... and the guy giving directions xD is talking in russian-
Quote from Smurfen :its in rus, and there are lots of seeders... switch the text files from the demo til the full version except for the "mission" text files and then you have it. mission texts you get in russian but rest is in english... and the guy giving directions xD is talking in russian-

Talking in Russian doesn't matter anyway, you have arrows to tell you where to get and a map
Can you tell me where there are loads of seeders?

Edit: I see on -->Piratebay<--
Attached images
Motorm4x-isohunt.jpg
its teh same torrent, same amount of seeders/leechers.... just isohunt hasnt updated
DONT TORRENT THIS GAME PLEASE!!!! help the developers by buying it so there will be a MotorM4X 2 please
I agree with Ginho (for once :razz. For the sake of £4, don't be a cheapass, buy the friggin thing!

MOTORM4X Thread
(247 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG