The online racing simulator
MOTORM4X Thread
(247 posts, started )
yeah please help these people to make another game that will be moddable and will have multiplayer. do it!
I would but I dont have £4 to my name atm, I will most likely buy the game once I have tried the full version, I am not spending £4 for something I dont like, I like the game at the moment so really it should get better, I will torrent it and the after christmas I will buy the game, you can keep me to it if you like. Plus I cant wait for it to be released to us Brits.

I would love it to moddable, could have the Bowler Wildcat (now the QT Wildcat as it got bought off of Bowler) and the Bowler Nemesis, they are fantastic 4x4's. You would be suprised how much smaller the Wildcat looks to the original defender 90, there is one in Plymouth see it now and again and it looks tiny compared to the standard defender 90.

Edit: Plus I can tell you what the fall game is like before we pay for it
Borrow it from your parents, wash the car or something..
Quote from G!NhO :but too bad its not moddeble like 1NSANE is

Quote from sam93 :
I would love it to moddable, could have the Bowler Wildcat (now the QT Wildcat as it got bought off of Bowler) and the Bowler Nemesis, they are fantastic 4x4's. You would be suprised how much smaller the Wildcat looks to the original defender 90, there is one in Plymouth see it now and again and it looks tiny compared to the standard defender 90.

nope, if you buy it, they will make a sequal that will be moddable
of course i will buy it, when it comes out... i wanna play now!
i still dont know when it comes in holland

i am dying for this game
Quote from G!NhO :nope, if you buy it, they will make a sequal that will be moddable

I will buy it, you can keep me to it, just after christmas i'll buy it as I will have money then and a job hopefully. You can keep me to it if you like.
Quote :
Borrow it from your parents, wash the car or something..

My Dad will tell me I have had enough in the last month, had a few hundred pounds worth of stuff, plus we have to many cars to wash

Edit: It should be finished by the morning, just started it
Quote from sam93 :I will buy it, you can keep me to it, just after christmas i'll buy it as I will have money then and a job hopefully. You can keep me to it if you like.

My Dad will tell me I have had enough in the last month, had a few hundred pounds worth of stuff, plus we have to many cars to wash

its only 4 F****** pounds! lol
Quote from G!NhO :its only 4 F****** pounds! lol

I know but I want to play it now, if you like when it comes on in England I will buy it ok.
Quote from sam93 :I know but I want to play it now, if you like when it comes on in England I will buy it ok.

Ok, but if you won't.............I will kick your a**
Quote from G!NhO :Ok, but if you won't.............I will kick your a**

ok, e-kick lol, a long way to fly to kick my ass lol
Quote from sam93 :ok, e-kick lol, a long way to fly to kick my ass lol

fly!? its only a 921km drive
Quote from G!NhO :fly!? its only a 921km drive

Far enough, I will have a coffee ready for you if I dont buy it when it comes out lol, I will deffently buy the game though
Quote from sam93 :Far enough, I will have a coffee ready for you if I dont buy it when it comes out lol, I will deffently buy the game though

okidoki
Quote from G!NhO :DONT TORRENT THIS GAME PLEASE!!!! help the developers by buying it so there will be a MotorM4X 2 please

You know as well as I do, the first people to jump on a thread and scream "CRACKER!" to a demo user are always the first ones to post about torrents for non-LFS games and probably have thousands of illegal downloaded music on their computers...

Bunch of hypocritical kids...
almost everybody has downloaded music
The Full version is much the same as the demo but not all cars can have every upgrade for the suspension and tires etc... The only thing about copying over the tect files is that is still says Demo when you go and play, is there anyway of changing this.
Quote from sam93 :The Full version is much the same as the demo but not all cars can have every upgrade for the suspension and tires etc... The only thing about copying over the tect files is that is still says Demo when you go and play, is there anyway of changing this.

yup, isnt really necessary tho... you can open any text file and change the language or make the text ingame binary so to get the mission text files in english someone who knows russian just translate it
Quote from mrodgers :You know as well as I do, the first people to jump on a thread and scream "CRACKER!" to a demo user are always the first ones to post about torrents for non-LFS games and probably have thousands of illegal downloaded music on their computers...

Bunch of hypocritical kids...

I agree, and normally I'm one of these people. But when the game is being offered at €6, it's kind of cheap to not just buy it (same with LFS, its such good value compared to 99% of other PC games). I consider it to be more acceptable to torrent €60-80 games, as that's just a ridiculous price. In reality, both are just as illegal, but that's just my opinion

It's not really hypocritical unless I download the game too...Are you saying you've never ever touched a piece of pirated music? (Hint, watching a music video on youtube counts as pirated, unless it's been put up by the producer)

Then again, if the game doesn't come out in Ireland (which by the looks of things, it won't), I will of course download it
Someone on motorm4x forum says:
Russians are selling cracked version of motorm4x.
Devs reaction: omfg (i think xD)
Ginho hold me to it aswell that when it comes on sale in the uk i will buy it.
Quote from Luke.S :Ginho hold me to it aswell that when it comes on sale in the uk i will buy it.

ok
The full version is a lot better, you get night an day and also weather which I didn't see in the demo. Not all cars can have every upgrade, well the first car you start off with cant anyway. I am now on my second car and have all the best upgrades apart from the best engine, got the second from best atm because I didn't have enough money, you unlock the cars as you go on, I presume once you have finished certain trails and so on.
It is so easy to make money though on this game, I would of thought they would of made it a little easier, maybe because its the beginning of the game it goes from easy to hard like most games, hopefully it does anyway.

Screenie below, tried to find a decent place for one but I ran out of fuel and my reserver takes were also empty even though I thought I filled them up.
Attached images
screenie.jpg

MOTORM4X Thread
(247 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG