The online racing simulator
Quote from Tisza :Great work devs!! What will happen after Patch Z? I mean what patch will be the next one after that?

I think then the devs will have a long break and then they will work on S3

(S2 will be finished)
Quote from Tisza :Great work devs!! What will happen after Patch Z? I mean what patch will be the next one after that?

Good question. Will they move directly to S3, or
create S2 Beta, then S2 Final, and only then for S3?
I bet 2 cents on the second one :twocents:
Said it before (And before me 100 users 1000 times): It doesn't matter how many steps or when the final version comes. It matters what it contains.

I don't need a new patch every month, if there would be only minimal changes and updates. I can easily wait longer for better patch (What would I do with crappy brake heat simulation if it isn't even close to real life?).
Quote from jonny__27 :Good question. Will they move directly to S3, or
create S2 Beta, then S2 Final, and only then for S3?
I bet 2 cents on the second one :twocents:

why do you care? you cant even play S2... or S1 for that matter.

i would bet on S2 Beta though.
this is awsome!
Frankly I don't give a damn what the patch after Z is called. Just as long as there is progress.

Most likely it will be 0.6A
There are many options on what's going to follow after patch Z. Yet, we are on Y and I agree with Scrappy, don't care what follows as long as ..it follows . One more thing, Scawen could you please do something with the colour code for the next test patch if it's not much of a trouble. I would like to see my real name with the team tag together for once . Thanks!
As he mentioned before: there's no problem with the colour codes.
If the patch will be official, everyone will correct their names, and this won't be trouble again.
problem
In the test patch the fram rate is too low so it causes lag. But the alpha y last patch the fram rate is like 60.** not sure why but it might be a bug dont know if there is an answer to this i would love to know thanx. also scawen good work on the new patch your one amazing man i must say and ur fellow developers.
Quote from balee :As he mentioned before: there's no problem with the colour codes.
If the patch will be official, everyone will correct their names, and this won't be trouble again.

Ok, sorry to bring this topic back again but I am really desperate when I see that my name won't fit because of the many different colours. Anyway, I can live with the way it is right now .
Quote from [GR]Evolution :Ok, sorry to bring this topic back again but I am really desperate when I see that my name won't fit because of the many different colours. Anyway, I can live with the way it is right now .

...Then reduce the amount of colours.
+1 for server option to disable colours in nicks and messages.
Is this my fault or not, but Why LFSW shows ingame my driven distance in miles. I live in Estonia and I need Km-s. A few days ago I had km-s instead of miles.

:/ I know that it is not the right thread maybe, but I need quick answer.
^^^^
Perhaps you just have logged out from lfsworld and now browsing it as a guest. If not, then just switch it back to kilometres and liters, it's very easy to do, click on My LFSW settings icon in lfsworld then choose kilometres instead of miles and apply new settings.
will demoers be able to put there stats on lfs w then?
Quote from pauliaK :^^^^
Perhaps you just have logged out from lfsworld and now browsing it as a guest. If not, then just switch it back to kilometres and liters, it's very easy to do, click on My LFSW settings icon in lfsworld then choose kilometres instead of miles and apply new settings.

I have kilometres selected and I am logged in !
I have no idea what's wrong then
Alguien explica sobre esta version en español
alguien me podria decir algo sobre esta version en español
gracias
with this patch can drive in Y (default) servers?
Quote from renchix :with this patch can drive in Y (default) servers?

Yes you can. But only licenced servers. Demo servers only Y18.
Quote from UKMANUK :In the test patch the fram rate is too low so it causes lag. But the alpha y last patch the fram rate is like 60.** not sure why but it might be a bug dont know if there is an answer to this i would love to know thanx. also scawen good work on the new patch your one amazing man i must say and ur fellow developers.

This happened to me too, FPS would not go above 60 even though I had not set a limit. It's no longer a problem, but I have no idea what I did to fix it. I made several changes to my video card setup for another game (Nvidia 8800GT), I also upgraded the drivers to 171.23 (I think. I'm on a different machine at the moment)

Anyway, now they're back to normal.
vsync I guess?
(vertical synchronization)
And this patch is better than default Y ?
Para "sprint75-dominico"

A partir de este parche, todos los servers S2 o S1 que esten configurados de forma compatible con la DEMO (BL y los 3 coches admitidos) estaran abiertos tambien para los corredores DEMO.

Tendras que pedir un password en LFS.net para poder jugar a partir de ahora
Quote from TRM.13 :Para "sprint75-dominico"

A partir de este parche, todos los servers S2 o S1 que esten configurados de forma compatible con la DEMO (BL y los 3 coches admitidos) estaran abiertos tambien para los corredores DEMO.

Tendras que pedir un password en LFS.net para poder jugar a partir de ahora

muchas gracias, que tu respuesta nos vemos en las pistas
I've just noticed, the AI go haywire at AS1. I don't think it did this in Y, but I'm not sure...Here's a replay of a 2 lap single player race. After the race, some of the AI don't enter a pit garage, but keep driving through the pitlane, and then keep going around the track. Some of them pitted in the first stalls, and some just epically crashed
Attached files
[OPC] ROB!_AS1_XFR_WINNER.spr - 1.6 MB - 220 views
This thread is closed

Test Patch Y18 - Licensed Demo System
(324 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG