The online racing simulator
Quote from AndroidXP :Of course a G25 user never does something stupid like that, but it's very easy to unknowingly do this with autoclutch enabled.

Are you serious, or was that just sarcasm?

Because if you were, note this: Making mommy buy a fancy wheel doesn't make anyone a good driver.
I think it was a reference to the G25 having a manual clutch pedal, so who would do something silly like slip the clutch mid spin. This of course applies to anyone with a clutch pedal, but the reference to G25 is simplier than writing all drivers who use a clutch pedal.
Quote :Of course a G25 user never does something stupid like that, but it's very easy to unknowingly do this with autoclutch enabled.

"User does".

I give "," to myself so I can make sweet love with it.
Pardon?

Yes Tristan is right, what I meant was that if you're using a G25 or any other wheel with a clutch pedal (with autoclutch disabled of course, who the hell has a clutch pedal and uses autocluch :really, it's actually quite hard or at least takes considerable effort to do what the autoclutch does all by itself.
Quote from Maelstrom :I think that in such a case the only solution left is euthanasia
Take him to the closest veterinary

Quote from atlantian :he hates enthusia because of the car selection...

Quote from mrodgers :LMAO! That's one for the archives right there

ROFL! That´s post of the frickin´ year!!!
thank you! *bow*
I Join!
Quote from atlantian :thank you! *bow*

For some reason I doubt you understand why your post was funny
because, lfs has a worse car selection?
:ices_rofl
and yet a much better game then any console sim, right?
Ahahahaha, it gets better and better

PS: learn to read!
=.="... i am missing something ain't i...?
Something between ears?

Sorry, I just had to. No offence.
Yes, and it's a big thing.
Quote from atlantian :
say... can anyone make a video of a real Mitsu Starion and an XFG trying to do identical autocross formats? just for comparison's sake. since noone has done an "LFS vs. Real life" video

^
what about this?

btw, my friend is NOT a dog... why would that even be considered funny?
Euthanasia is a console 'sim', and Enthusia is something altogether different
Almost Tristan, almost.
It's almost funny how ignorant some people are..

-- if you have a G25, your mom bought it for you. Yeah, OK.

Of course when you spin a car you hold in the clutch, duh.. Even if you didn't the clutch wouldn't necessarily burn up, it is hardly the weakest link in the chain. Whenever someone spins their car in a race on TV, the clutch is always the first thing to go, even if they forget to depress it and stall the car right? No.

You don't have to spin the car to test the clutch anyway, you can just stop and go while SLIPPING the clutch in a realistic way and have the clutch die pre-final patch. That was the question that was not answered though, is it different now or not?

It's also telling that the quote "Join the "We're glad LFS is harder and more realistic now" club " blindly accepts things that aren't true or even implied to be true, such as a sim being harder automatically implies it is more realistic. Anyone who defends that statement needs their head checked.

Some people are so rabidly defensive of LFS around here they can't even have a simple back and forth conversation without throwing insults around. It's sad.
Quote from BWX232 :It's almost funny how ignorant some people are..

Whenever someone spins their car in a race on TV, the clutch is always the first thing to go, even if they forget to depress it and stall the car right? No.

Did you even frickin' read the replies? Wtf?

The clutch does not burn up in LFS if you spin. It heats a little, but the insta-burn only happens if you use autoclutch.
Quote from AndroidXP :Did you even frickin' read the replies? Wtf?
Last edited by AndroidXP : Today at 13:40.

Yeah, rabid mofos...

Quote from Gekkibi :
Because if you were, note this: Making mommy buy a fancy wheel doesn't make anyone a good driver.

Quote from AndroidXP : Of course a G25 user never does something stupid like that,

Ok, wait, I have no idea what's going on now...
Then I will quote myself.

Quote :It's also telling that the quote "Join the "We're glad LFS is harder and more realistic now" club " blindly accepts things that aren't true or even implied to be true, such as a sim being harder automatically implies it is more realistic. Anyone who defends that statement needs their head checked.

Some people are so rabidly defensive of LFS around here they can't even have a simple back and forth conversation without throwing insults around. It's sad.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG