The online racing simulator
If you were disconnected tonight (just now, in fact) then apologies. We were looking into a few things and I think someone pressed the wrong button.
CTRA Single Seater 2
When I try to get onto SS2, I keep getting this:

[HR]Jonesman59: JOOS-COUNT
Initial synchronization failed
Quote from Jonesman59 :When I try to get onto SS2, I keep getting this:

[HR]Jonesman59: JOOS-COUNT
Initial synchronization failed

I reinitialized the server. Give it another spin
Hmm, for some reason there's an issue for some AutoX layouts, that creates JOOS errors sometimes.
UF-BR is down.
That was fast NigelY but system probably was up again before you made the post
That's no bad thing.
System is down on SS1.

Edit: working fine again .
SS1 its not down exactly, but many people are strugging to keep a connection, very laggy.. any ideas?
Quote from mkinnov8 :SS1 its not down exactly, but many people are strugging to keep a connection, very laggy.. any ideas?

Yep, I'm seeing network problems. I'll see if I can wiggle some wires.
I don't know what the problem was.. but it appears to have fixed itself.

We turned detailed logging on, the other day. We'll do some event log studying this evening, and see if there's anything we can find.
Quote from SamH :Yep, I'm seeing network problems. I'll see if I can wiggle some wires.

Are you qualified to "wiggle" ?

Quote from SamH :I don't know what the problem was.. but it appears to have fixed itself.

Don't you just hate intermittant faults, I hope there's a trail somwhere in the log, good luck.

SD.
Quote from SparkyDave :Are you qualified to "wiggle" ?

I may as well wiggle.. can't get this bloody server to work!
Quote from SparkyDave :Don't you just hate intermittant faults, I hope there's a trail somwhere in the log, good luck.
SD.

I have a sneaking suspicion it's my fault. I re-wrote some VBS files to run on the server as scheduled tasks, and I reckon the problems started then. I just have to figure out how to cover my tracks better!
Thanks for looking into it regardless sam!
X System appears down on CTRA 1.
Sorry for the delay! It's back now
system is down on race3
And Race 1.
same here on ss2...
Should be back now
thx a lot
System Down on Race 3....
Back
Thx so much Sam
x-system down in race2

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG