The online racing simulator
CTRA system is down
Please read the backposts and the times posted. Todays outage is due to what appears to be an external attack. Becky has two hopes in giving you time when the system will be back up and running. Personally with the day I've had today I will quite happily go and rip this guys motherboard out and shove it so hard down his wind . . . . . sorry. Little carried away.

Good luck Becks. If you garner a rw world address from this attack then just let me know and me and the boy's will go pay him a visit. Free within the UK, abroad, well, our prices are competative.
Quote from Funnybear :Please read the backposts and the times posted. Todays outage is due to what appears to be an external attack. Becky has two hopes in giving you time when the system will be back up and running. Personally with the day I've had today I will quite happily go and rip this guys motherboard out and shove it so hard down his wind . . . . . sorry. Little carried away.

Good luck Becks. If you garner a rw world address from this attack then just let me know and me and the boy's will go pay him a visit. Free within the UK, abroad, well, our prices are competative.

i think you mean shove it up his ****(stared out by me)
Todays service outage was not the same problem as the incident overnight. X-System crashed, I do not know why. We couldnt restart it because we where at Donington today watching some racing. I'm too tired to see if there is any relation, I dont know, too tired.
system down
I restarted it a little while ago and it hasn't fallen over yet. Please post again if it goes down again.
I can confirm we were under attack from a user in Hungary and from a French user. The attackers have been using very crude methods of attack that I categorise as 'sub-Beginner', only made complicated to resolve by LFS not reporting IP's of new connections.

We worked around this and have established their IP's and have banned them, proxies would not be effective in carrying on their attacks as they lack sufficient bandwidth to do what the users were attempting.

At this moment all these attacks are resolved and the antogonists will need to adapt and improve their methods to continue their offensive.
go becky
Its good that you found this and action can be taken. It is VERY sad that people do this.

Can they be found and reported to their ISP's / Police? It IS a crime don't forget.
As we know who both of these users are there are things we can do legally if we feel that it is necessary, but it would not be proper to comment on that.
Well done, Becky!

I hope you can and will take legal actions. Good luck with that.
Quote from Becky Rose :As we know who both of these users are there are things we can do legally if we feel that it is necessary, but it would not be proper to comment on that.

Kick ass becky.

Omg swearing filter popping up now.
Quote from niels1 :Kick ass becky.

Omg swearing filter popping up now.

Kiss ah no kick need stronger glasses!
edit. oh **** how blind a man can be, it is just updating...
I have some trouble joining server 1. Host refuses my connection?
Host refusing connection is a ban, it is not the system being down which is what this thread is for. You can find out what the ban is for and how long it lasts from your MyCTRA web page by logging in. If you did not create a password whilst on the server then you will just have to keep trying until the ban has expired.
06/09/2007: ***MID TERM BAN*** 1300 points deducted from Bump and Jump. (ReportID# 655)

Can you explaine why? Because i never cheat. Can i request a replay?
Under MyCTRA you can look up the report ID and have a replay sent to you via e-mail.
Admin Response:
Cheating by cutting the course. Cheating will not be tolerated on CTRA servers.

BumpJump1 BL3 02 Sep 2007 2148 - Download

you can clearly see im not the one who is shortcutting the track.
James.. our apologies to you. That was our error. Please try and log in to the CTRA system. Let me know if you have any more problems.
Thank you for the quick response! Everything is back to normal.
Went down about 20 minutes ago as I was on Race 1.
It's back up again. We're looking at the cause at the moment.
All servers just went down (for me at least). And that right after I finished in 2nd position. I sure hope that the points were added to my license before the crash
The server itself just fell over - sould be back up shortly...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG