The online racing simulator
Happening me too
Even the license plate icons are gone from CTRA page. Someone hacked into CTRA? O.o
Sam wake up or we will sue your ass for compensation........ 2000 pts should do the trick It's a Conspiracy I tell Ya

With all these post's creating texts to your phone Sam you could use it as a vibrator
Quote from niels1 :
Did Lordblaster pay you enough Sam ????

seems HR paid more, as i was racing lately with a buch of you guys
there are like 3 guys stucked on ctra 2... i cant connect... queue position 2 like for 10 minutes and i still cant connect
It gets Worse as my licence has been Void with this error :

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\Data\Websites\ctrax.raceauthority.com\lookup\index.php on line 22
Quote from Kristjan.J :Even the license plate icons are gone from CTRA page. Someone hacked into CTRA? O.o

Someone is trying to fix the hack FPR put into the code to remove points out of HR drivers
...username still locked online on ctra2......which is empty!

2 hrs now....:juggle:
SS2 is up and working....

you could buy a 2nd license and race that.....
Oops! My fault again! One of the UKCTers found a very small but (to him) glaring hole in our security. He plugged it. Userbars and licence lookups fell victim.

Sorted again now
I'm still "stuck" in Race 2 and can't join any other servers due to "Username is already online"... looks like you may need to physically reboot the server or something...
Done
Cheers mate, sorted
thank you , thank you
Sorry for the delay chaps.. been knee-deep in X2 this evening.
thank you Sam
Jee, Sam saved our lives.
Licence system has stopped on race 1.

Now back up
Back up again! Thanks!
no points on race 2
Thanks! It's back
cheers
SS1 just went down!
CTRA2 too
Very sharp

Thanks Becky!