The online racing simulator
Something strange is going on.
From here in Germany (Lower-Saxony) it looks like Cable to GB is half-broken.

All CTRA´s + all Conedogders´ went down for a few seconds. All where disconnected from servers three times in a row in lets say 15 Minutes. Even the HP disappeared for a few minutes...
The UKCT server went down for all of us UKCT'ers, which consists of several English memebers and one random Scandanavian connected at the time.
Yep, we saw the same thing here. We're still suffering some residual problems but things are settling down again now.
#179 - Dru
you talking about wind again Sam?
::chortles:: Now that you mention it...
In 12 days, I'll tell you
and in 13 days erverybody else ?
SYSTEM is down on CTRA1 and i am afraid we will e stuck in south city for whole day now
Thanks for letting us know! It's back up
It just crashed ... afraid it may have been crashed by myself filing a report. It said Report Filed and then on the next line X-System detected an error. Exiting or something along them lines
Ok seems to be working again
Quote from SamH :In 12 days, I'll tell you

OK and now what. Only see a screwed up counter. Stayed up especially for this
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :OK and now what. Only see a screwed up counter. Stayed up especially for this

Oops! Umm... not sure what to tell ya right now.. we need to hear from Vykos! LOL!
Ok we know a bit more now...those that speak german
Quote from SamH :Oops! Umm... not sure what to tell ya right now.. we need to hear from Vykos! LOL!

Hahaha :ices_rofl :uglyhamme
Race 1 appears to have issues
We're noticing some hiccups with the server hardware, and we've been needing to install some updates. We're about to restart.
I've seen an issue when a person is connecting the system will not restart the race. all the restart text is there but the race won't restart until the player has connected.
a minor glitch
The server has been restarted, and seems better for it. Please post here (only) if you see any further issues. Cheers!
On CTRA Race 1, it's been 3 or 4 races (at least) that $track has been saying that track changes at next restart. But it doesn't.

Update: of course, thanks to Murphy's law, the track changed at the next restart after I posted that.
I've restarted the X-System. This probably will mean that to change track any time soon, you'll all need to vote to end the race I'm afraid.
-
(SpikeyMarcoD) DELETED by SpikeyMarcoD
race 2 is down
i can see it and there are 8 drivers on it, including you

edit: this is just what lfs-desktop says...
-
(mobiholik) DELETED by mobiholik
Thank you, servers where up but X-System had fallen over and X-Monitor had not cought it, so it's all back up and running again

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG