The online racing simulator
The tech guys at the bluesquare datacentre had powered down the switch to the host. This was because it was powered off a different rack which got switched off. The Switch has been moved to the same rack as the server so this particular incident shouldnt happen again.

My server is hosted by the same company on the same rack and this was the responce i got from the admin.
right now it looks like the insim is down... servers are still up,
but no software is running...
Cheers! Relaunched!
Not working. At least on Race2
Neither on SS1
Down on all CTRA servers. System is down but servers are still up.
BnJ down!
ss2 down
X-System is still down

(Cries) SAAAAaaaamm !!
I just got back in and fired it up.
Cheers Becky
everything´s fine again, thx a lot
Unable to race xfg on race 1
I'm having problems using the xfg on race 1 server.

When I choose this car with my own setup (or any setup except defualt), then leave the pits, I'm sent to spectate upon receiving the message "Passengers are not allowed on this server".

I don't have passengers included in my setup's, and the majority of the racers use xfg's. So I'm a bit lost as to why it's affecting me.
There's no problem using the default setup (which I'd rather not use), or with the xrg at all.

Can anyone from CTRA help please.
think the server just fell off the edge of the planet . Just to give you guys a timestamp, if you require it
not sure [CD] has gone 2 along with about 150+ other servers
their website is also offline
Yep.. I did that! LOL!

I made the mistake of opening a directory with 7,891 files in it, over RDC. The whole server locked up for a good 3 or so minutes. I'm leaving the replay archive alone from now on!
-
(mcgas001) DELETED by mcgas001
Haha, nice move! :P. Poor PC haha!

Thats bad enough, imagine opening the LTC /sigs/ folder, 5 for each user, over 1200 users. HAHA! BIG mistake.
Race 1 just had this error: X-System Self Detected a Failure. Exiting.

doesn't seem to be running anymore.

Just a note: this seemed to happen once I saved a report, with a "other" name
I just relaunched it.. should be fine now.. don't forget the outage later, while we do some broadcasting
yeah, its gonna suck lol.

thats why im getting some racing in this early, normally a night player :P
I believe the outage is for less than an hour anyway
Its down on race 1
#

E:back now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG