The online racing simulator
UF-BR system is down.
System is down on Race 3, don't know about other servers.
System is down on Single Seater 1 server.
Back up now
X-System down. Was on SS1 and it seems that server restarted.
X-system down on CTRA2 too.
Cheers chaps! Restarted!
I have a little problem, according to LFS i'm still online in CTRA UF-BR, but i'm not. It lagged and I lost connection, but due to this I can't join any server. I have waited a while but it still says i'm online in there. Can you kick me out of it?
I've reinitialized the server. Please try again
Single Seaters 1 - X system down as of.. 22:13 (UK)
The X-System appeared to catch itself, by the way. It also sent me a message with the error.. fixed the bug! Cheers!
By the time id posted it, there was a message in the server about it restarting :$ so sorry for the waste of time.. im slowly becoming a ctra addict.
Single Seater 1 is down.

Edit: Not anymore.
LOL!
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by zeugnimod
Probably there is something wrong the UF-BR everyone lost connection 2 times already.

good night everyone
Quote from GloryJ : everyone lost connection 2 times already.

Same on Race1 right now
And on SS1 server. Everyone lost connection few times, except ~3 guys.
X-system not working on race 1 - no points.

EDIT: Works now.
I just restarted the X-System after an update. It may have coincided with the end of a race. If so, apologies!
Quote from SamH :I just restarted the X-System after an update. It may have coincided with the end of a race. If so, apologies!

God - you must be joking!!!!

I was on a mid-race join the previous race (no points anyway), and it still wasn't up when it set the grid for the next race - I was on pole!!!!! (definitely something wrong!!!)

I was at the back of the grid the next race - back to normal.
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by zeugnimod
-
(SamH) DELETED by SamH : surplus
Oh, lol. I deleted the post because I thought it fixed itself. But it was you who was so fast.
LMAO! I deleted my message because you deleted yours! LOL!

We have a new desktop application, now, that tells us within 5 seconds if the X-System goes down. One click on that app, and it's relaunched on the server. Pretty neat stuff
UF-BR server has problems - no race possible ...
Looking at it now.

Edit: Sam's done the biz - up and running again.
Thanks! I reinitialized the server.. I see people connecting again now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG