The online racing simulator
right now the x-system is down on race 2. the server is up, script is down.

edit: and i can´t see single-seater servers at all...
#52 - Jakg
And it seems Teamspeak just keeled over, chances are the UKCT box just died :X

EDIT - JUST as i hit the submit button, it comes back :X
I'm not sure if this is already known, but the system is currently not working in the Race 2 server - it was fine in Race 1 an hour ago, but not in 2.
EDIT - I was typing when Blaster posted.

EDIT2 - Race 2 server just crashed completely, disconnecting everyone in it. In fact, the only CTRA server I can find in the master list is the Single Seater 3 one, which is still passworded.
EDIT3 ten seconds later - Now I can only see Race 2, no other CTRA servers listed.
EDIT4 - Attempting to rejoin, but the queue of 4 people is taking a very long time to get through, as in, more than a minute per connection; looks like communicating with the server is slow at the moment.

Sam
all servers are gone now, i think someone is rebooting

edit: up againbut i can´t connect to single-seater 1...

edit2: now it says i´m already online... ohhh and i can´t connect to any other lfs-server, because of this
#55 - Jakg
Becky was RDC'ing into the server to fix the CTRA being down and then the server just died - it's back up so all should be normal soon
Actually the server was fine it was my connection dropping, it may have caused a total disconnect but from what I can see the servers where a bit mashed anyway. Sam's restarting everything now.
That explains it, then - except for the queue taking an inordinate amount of time, I've been sitting on 'Queue position - 1' for about five minutes now. Any idea why that is?
I don't think I've locked up or anything, as I started out in position 4, and it's taken ages to get from there too, but I'll cancel it and try connecting again

EDIT - Aaargh, it's just done exactly the same thing and put me back in Position 4, taking just as long to move forwards...
1534 - Guess you've restarted again, as all the servers are off the list.
1535 - And we're back. All sorted now.

Sam
Quote from Becky Rose :

There are two possible reasons for this:
1) An immature twat with no friends and a problem with masturbation
2) Corporate Hostility

Or we have:
3)Phlos
Im scared
single-seatre 1 is fine again
Why are you scared, it's not like we're all gonna die because of Phlos. This bug will get fixed, so who cares about minor inconveniences, It's not like we are gonna die if a server crashes while you're leading. If that did happen, you were probably the only one in the server.
lol Dustin, anyway I would file Phlos under possibility 1.
Anyway they did it to SS1 just now again it seems

EDIT: OK ITS BACK
EDIT2: AND AGAIN
Servers are playing up bigtime tonight.
Servers down at 3.30am (UK)
#65 - SamH
On my way!

[edit] Back up. 4 out of 6 servers crashed.
Well are that normally not sleeping hours ? So its actually your own fault
I have closed and restarted all servers, and updated X-System so that it should cope with closed/restarted LFS dedi servers without the idle whilst spectate bug.
SS1 has been down for the past 10 mins or so.

I can almost taste that Nat B license as well
Thanks Beano it's back up again, let me know if it doesnt show the right licence in $ctra (if it does logout and on again and that should fix it). Hopefully it should all work properly now as I think I fixed that issue.
Quote from Bean0 :SS1 has been down for the past 10 mins or so.

I can almost taste that Nat B license as well

Congrats Beano
X-system seems to have crashed on SS1
Just FYI, my license updated correctly, no issues at all as far as I could see

Cheers Alex
seems down atm on race2 been like that since I joined , 10 mins

SD.
Sorry I was roped into doing BOTT at no notice, then subbed out when it was apparent that having no practice does indeed leave you right at the back of the field... No suprise there then.

I've restarted X-System.
seems like someone attacking the servers again this morning, all servers down. We were just about to finish a race when someone just killed the server 1.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG