The online racing simulator
Quote from Shotglass :i love the new car (especially with the mouse )

I loved the new car, it was great fun to race and being small it meant that (once you finally worked out where other cars were) you could run two wide through the entire lap at Blackwood. I had some fantastic racing. Right up until Shotglass beat me fair and square, with a mouse. I'm used to being slow but not this slow. I have now quit LFS for good and will go into hiding where I'll play NFS every night, seeing as even the AIs can beat me on LFS now

Quote from mrodgers :
ajp, nice signature. Maybe we can get one of those image banner things.

I wasn't the first, credits to Mikkel
Why not start a group on facebook? tihi
Quote from ajp71 :Right up until Shotglass beat me fair and square, with a mouse. I'm used to being slow but not this slow. I have now quit LFS for good and will go into hiding where I'll play NFS every night, seeing as even the AIs can beat me on LFS now

you could join the self help group for cases like you
the memberlist currently consists of illegal and cassebent
meetings are held at arbitrary times in the lfs irc channel
Quote from mrodgers :Sry JT, changed it on ya while you added your pic

I take that is then your problem sir, I got unique card
Quote from Shotglass :you could join the self help group for cases like you
the memberlist currently consists of illegal and cassebent
meetings are held at arbitrary times in the lfs irc channel

I thought you left the server at 1.30am your time because it was too late, it's now 4.30am (actually come to think of it why am I up at 3.30 ).
you see if i had stayed another half hour i would currently be showering ... this way im now fully ready to go to bed
lets just say that the interweb and especially the pace this forum is moving at today can greatly complicate your life
I'll join the club too. This is a really nice patch that was totally unexpected (for me anyway, maybe I don't pay close enough attention ). I'm having a blast with the new car.

I never really notice the tire wear to be honest. Overheating and losing grip, yeah. Wear? Not so much. I'm sure it's there, but I seem to be able to go a very long time on any of the tires as long as the pressures are set to keep the temps in line. Granted, I'm very rarely the fastest one on the track.

The clutch overheating is a nice touch. I did this accidentally of course and giggled upon finding the thing slipping like crazy after recovering from a couple of spins without being careful. I likey

Great work, guys! Keep it up and have a great holiday
My obligatory reply here.
I just don't like the new "look back"-thingy, the old one was nicer (actually looking back). The 45° are more useful though, so I can live with the change
Two things I have a problem with:
1. The new rear view
2. I WANT A CLUTCH PEDAL :weeping:

Hell! I'm in if you let slowpokes join.
I'm in too!
Proud to be a LFS S2 noob since September!

(didn't realize: first post here )
of course /join
/joins.
It's much better like this, so much more to offer.

I'll join.
I'm in
w00t 1st post

..Yeah I'm in too. Much better.
Only minor problem is a pretty big general drop in FPS, but fixed that by turning graphics down.
Online racing is alot better now, that crash bug has somewhat been fixed when you hit another car (or wall for that matter) and go flying.. today I ran into/got ran into a fair bit, there was no flying!
So a big thanks to the dev's! they've definitely done well, it took a while, but hey, it's payed off
........good
I'm in ;p
As soon as I get home and order my new PC I'll try to get some action again

Now I just need to see if a G25 also fits the budget...
I'm in. I bought my G25 around September this year (previously had Miscrosoft Sidewinder no FF) and it brought a whole new dimension to the game for me. Now I get to use the full potential of the wheel.

The new physics of the game have, to me, made it more like driving a real car without actually being in the car and feeling it move around like they do.

Because of the new physics, 1 thing I did was delete all my previous PB's and started from scratch. I figured "New patch, new physics, new feel.................new PB's"
Quote from Bones73 :I'm in. I bought my G25 around September this year (previously had Miscrosoft Sidewinder no FF) and it brought a whole new dimension to the game for me. Now I get to use the full potential of the wheel.

The new physics of the game have, to me, made it more like driving a real car without actually being in the car and feeling it move around like they do.

Because of the new physics, 1 thing I did was delete all my previous PB's and started from scratch. I figured "New patch, new physics, new feel.................new PB's"

Having a G25 has been my main reason to buy LFS S2 too, I did do GTR2 but LFS is more fun somehow, must be the online experience.. even tho I have not tried GTR2 online.

I've also driven with a MOMO at a friends place.. honestly, I feel sorry for any non-G25 racer Or its a hard learning curve, or they just suck
You bet im in.
I'm in!
Where do I sign?

This patch has been great- I'm using it to finally wean myself off the autoclutch. Now I just imagine my fingers are my feet and I can kindof make it work that way...

I don't think I can find a bad point about any of the patch updates- it's definitely been the most significant patch (content and features wise) in over a year. The fact that of course there is more to come is extremely exciting :hyper:
:eclipsee_<YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH)
i'm in.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG