The online racing simulator
Problems with the master server ? I turn on the game, the server list shows about ~20 servers .. And when i try to connect, it wont connect me to the master server, when i try to look at the server list again, it wont show me any servers, ant wont connect to teh master server, same with demo...
Seems the master server only responds at port 8080...
Quote from mcgas001 :Scawen any idea where Digital speedo has vanished too?

It's been removed on certain cars.

As for the setup's, we really need LFS to convert all the old setups into the new setup file format some how....
Quote from danowat :As for the setup's, we really need LFS to convert all the old setups into the new setup file format some how....

Agreed.. but in the mean time, this should work

Regards,

Ian
Hi,

got the same problem like falcon5. Gamepad turn off, it works !

Another strange thing was, when I got the Gamepad on, i couldn´t connect to masterserver, unlock s2. When I turn my gamepad off, I could unlock s2. Very strange....

Tesa
Brain fart or a bug?
Instead of a cruise filter, shouldn't it be titled race filter? Wouldn't it make more sense to sum things under racing and everything else?

Not sure whether this is the right place, but:

Tyres are not inflated after deflated ones have been replaced:
Attached images
23f3f.jpg
#33 - arco
Quote from mcgas001 :Scawen any idea where Digital speedo has vanished too?

Quote from danowat :It's been removed on certain cars.

Oh crap! I've used digital speedo from the beginning. For me it's much easier to read the speed that way.
Quote from spankmeyer :Instead of a cruise filter, shouldn't it be titled race filter? Wouldn't it make more sense to sum things under racing and everything else?

Good suggestion. +1
unplugged my keyboard and it works.... trouble is i dont have a spare working keyboard at the moment. grrrrr!!!. any suggestions?
there is an error msg in dedi hosts:

FATAL NET ERROR NOTCONN

it comes up every ~3min when someone is online on the server.
Quote from marcione :there is an error msg in dedi hosts:

FATAL NET ERROR NOTCONN

it comes up every ~3min when someone is online on the server.

It doesn't count any Laps/PBs in LFSW if that message appears. I guess there's too much load on LFSW rignt now, so the connection is lost somehow
I can't connect to master server... is it because so many people trying X30?
Quote from arco :Oh crap! I've used digital speedo from the beginning. For me it's much easier to read the speed that way.

I am with you , i can see the speedo dial i i use 800x600 reslution and it see very crapy , i need the digital speedo

Quote from Mikkel Petersen :Good suggestion. +1

+1
________
Ford focus (international)
Quote from mcintyrej :Found a bug.

When your in a server and click "Driver" at the top right, LFS.exe performs an illegal opperation.

the same with me, but me in multiplayer, i clicked "Driver" and LFS Crashed, sorry i couldnt save a screenshot
Don't know if it's a big or not!

Looking left and right has changed to 45 degree instead of 90 degree.

Pressing both at the same time results in the 90 degree watching to a side, instead of looking backwards
The 45 deg look is awesome
Quote from Danas :Problems with the master server ? I turn on the game, the server list shows about ~20 servers .. And when i try to connect, it wont connect me to the master server, when i try to look at the server list again, it wont show me any servers, ant wont connect to teh master server, same with demo...

Same here
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :Are you serious?

Internet is allmost fix..
I was on internet a little time...
Now it's not internet on LFS (game) ore lfs.net
Quote from Vince :Don't know if it's a big or not!

Looking left and right has changed to 45 degree instead of 90 degree.

Pressing both at the same time results in the 90 degree watching to a side, instead of looking backwards

That is by design. Please read the first post by Scawen and make a mental note of what has changed.
Not sure if it should be rated as a bug or a suggestion.

When you're going in for pitstop to change your tires, and also to change the psi's from the original setup you left the garage with, the "pitcrew" first changes the tires on your car and only then take the psi off from the new tires. That shouldn't be costing you the time it takes to "update the settings".

-Jonesy_

Edit: Also the speed indicator in the BM02 is hardly readable with 1024x768 resolution on my 17" monitor. Using FOV of 71degs.
I have the same problem with the G25.

I have
Logitech Cordless RumblePad2
Logitech Wingman Strike Force 3D
Logitech G25

I found that if I woke the rumblepad up (it hibernates when not used) and used one of it's axis, it enabled all other axis to work including G25.
This is a little awkward since this sequence is necessary every time I leave the pits, change car etc.

Sounds to me like we have a common problem that another devise is set as default controller
SUGGESTION:

Current situation: In single player menu you have "Pit stop required:" and options "yes/no"

I suggest the following options: "no/1/2/3" ...at least up to three please

In other words: could we force more than one pitstop in the single player race, please?

How it could work: left click to increse number of pitstops, right click to reduce. Or use arrows.

In real life: ALMS (not all races) and DTM have used two forced pitstops during the last years.
Brainfart or a bug?
Sorry if wrong thread, but dunno any better place for this. I hope it something overseen... if not, im begging you scawen =)

The lookback function is quite weird now, on certain cars (GTR's and singleseaters?) it doesnt work in custom view, and incar view it 'only' shows a virtual mirror if u dont have it already. I yet want to look back when pressing the look back button, not a mirror. A mirror is something different and something i already have in other option =)

I know that Scawen want a simulation and in that case the custom view could be thrashed as concept. Thats what i use (wheels only), and looking back never been an issue. Also, look left/right could be option to have 45 or 90 degrees. Or we're gonna end up driving in 3rd view (which neither have look back) on our cruise servers since we hardly can look back or sides :S
Since the speedo in XFG and als XRG etc is not readable the digital one is a must. Especially since they dont have a limiter.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG