The online racing simulator
Quote from AW06 :any car on the 8 lane drag, i'll attach a replay

Happens on the 2 lane drag strip too. I tested it with XFG, XRT and FZR.
Quote from AW06 :any car on the 8 lane drag, i'll attach a replay

OK, I still couldn't reproduce it in my version but then I tried the X31 version and that happened.

So... I guess I've fixed it somehow. I can't really think what change I've made that fixes it but anyway... it seems to be fixed.
Quote from PLAYLIFE :When you have LFS game or the CMX Viewer open and you open the other one the program you open says: "Warning: another instance of LFS is already running". Now I would get why this message would come up with opening two game windows, but is this needed if the game window and cmx viewer are used simultaneously?

That message is not new though. It's always occurred if you have the viewer and LFS open. At least for me.
Problem in the XFR training introduction screen, text looks like its cut off at the end of the main blurb. X31, has probably been reported before right enough.

Edit: Okay bollocks, has allready been posted in the training lessons bug reports, didnt search before posting this, ah well.
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
hey! today i noticed something in qualification mode...

when some guy sets a laptime, you can see it on the table, but when he leaves the server the laptime dissapears... is this a feature or a bug?
Quote from Scawen :OK, I still couldn't reproduce it in my version but then I tried the X31 version and that happened.

So... I guess I've fixed it somehow. I can't really think what change I've made that fixes it but anyway... it seems to be fixed.

lol at least it'll be fixed
Bug(?): Look sensitivity & centre reduction
Scawen, one little thing that I'm not sure of if it's a bug or left that way intentional:

When in Options > View, the "Look function" is set to "ms X" or "ms XY", the settings for look sensitivity and look centre reduction still seem to be based on the 360° look that was available prior to X30. What I mean is that a look sensitivity of 1.00 should result in full (90° left/right) look if the mouse pointer is completely at the left or right side of the screen. However, currently it will already reach full 90° look when the mouse pointer is halfway between screen centre and -edge.

Now, one might think that setting look sensitivity to 0.50 might solve the problem, and it does, but only if you're not using the look centre reduction setting. If that IS used then the non-linearity of the look (which is still based on being able to look 180° back) will result in having to adjust the look sensitivity again to get the desired "mouse pointer at edge = full look" behaviour.
Quote from DeKo :Edit: Okay bollocks, has allready been posted in the training lessons bug reports, didnt search before posting this, ah well.

Hey, when did that text from the LFS manual make it in game? They're my descriptions.
After X32 my chatwindow seems to cause the system to become unresponsive if i want to bind my insim port with /insim?
In X32 the horn works now if the engine is off. However, it only works for about a second. If you hold the button down, the horn turns on, then turns off. In X the horn would not turn off if I held the button down, with the engine off.
Okay, I assume interface would be the correct place to post this.

I installed the patch, and when I double-clicked on the exe (To Open Game) I got a nice little error-box that reads:

Could Not Load Font

So...
I think you didn't install the patch correctly. You have to extract the contents OVER a currently existing LFS install. The X30 patch is not a standalone version.
Quote from TomShanK :Okay, I assume interface would be the correct place to post this.

I installed the patch, and when I double-clicked on the exe (To Open Game) I got a nice little error-box that reads:

Could Not Load Font

So...

Do you happen to have the LFS skin viewer installed in the same directory as LFS?

Yes, or what Android said :P
That means you installed it in the wrong place. As it is a patch, not a full version, you must install it in an existing LFS folder.
Quote from Bob Smith :Hey, when did that text from the LFS manual make it in game? They're my descriptions.

Which text? Is it ok? You will have to ask Florian as he wrote the lessons.

Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :After X32 my chatwindow seems to cause the system to become unresponsive if i want to bind my insim port with /insim?

What is this, which version? Dedicated host or full? Does anyone else get this?
Hi i am getting a g25 for xmas can i use it with the x31 patch
-
(AndroidXP) DELETED by AndroidXP
Not quite sure if this has been reported, but I got curious and turned the racing line on during an AI race. The line seems to kind of "paint" the bottom of the FBM green.
Attached images
racing line bug.JPG
Yes it has been reported. I doubt there's much Scawen can do about it, though.
Quote from Scawen :What is this, which version? Dedicated host or full? Does anyone else get this?

Its the full version.

EDIT: solved. seems to be a resurfaced admin password and the firewall needed permission. Dont know how it could completely freeze but i can bind my port now.
Meh, I think I fixed it...have to wait until later to find out. Thanks!
theres this one bug, before the update i had bf1 disabled on my local server.
Now fbm has replaced its slot and i cant enable it for use :?
I can't see my pedals in the controller list controller list is cut off at the bottom of the page so i can't see it nor select it... :s Its not my resolution either cause i could see it in x30. I'm using 1680x1050.

screen: (resized) http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b78/17Screamer/1-3.jpg
Quote from chanoman315 :hey! today i noticed something in qualification mode...

when some guy sets a laptime, you can see it on the table, but when he leaves the server the laptime dissapears... is this a feature or a bug?

today it didnt happened

other bug:
when lfs starts it changes your skins into dds files.. but today one skin was converted like 5 times (the times i opened lfs today) , and every time it converts again and again...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG