The online racing simulator
May I?
Attached images
Unbenannt - 2.jpg
Guy who came second: He only won cos his car was invisible too!
Not a caption: Git @ Hishsider!!!

Caption: Even without competition, Tristan's lack of skill meant he could only get 2nd
Come on guys, this is embarassing. Turn your cloaking mechanisims off!
Quote from tristancliffe :Not a caption: Git @ Hishsider!!!

Caption: Even without competition, Tristan's lack of skill meant he could only get 2nd

lol
" We Could All See Harjun Was Back, But Nobody Gave Him Attention So He Had To Drive Alone " (but lost against an AI driver)
Johnny was a lonely boy. Some say he had a mid-life crisis and was never the same again.
The new Snetterton layout was so confusing, race organisers had to improvise three winner's ceremonies to keep the crowds pleased...
how the grinch stole Snetterton.
hahaha he looks almost the same as Tristan

OT: "hey take a pic of me on the podium, hurry! hurry! before the real ones come here"
The event was such a "success" the drivers had to take the pictures themselves.
For gods sake mum, just take the bloody picture !
does this mean i win?
"Look Mum! I'm Lewis Hamilton!"
Quote from mcintyrej :Thanks!

(Guy with glasses pointing to Lewis' shoes) [thinking] Ah, Lewis Hamilton wears pink shoes!
Look, we got the same watches! We are watch-buddies!
man behind camera:
"Watch out Lewis, you know what happened to Bush's watch!"
Little did Lewis know that the whole picture taking was a setup.

Guy posing with Lewis thinking: Great, I'll just slip this into his drink while he poses for the camera.....HA HE'LL NEVER WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP NOW
"Lewis trains pressing buttons with our watches!"
To help reduce Lewis Hamiltons speed the FIA cut off the lower section of his left arm. Efforts were taken to hide this fact during sponsorship photoshoots but it could still be clearly seen.
"Tag Heuer, worn by the champions..........What do you mean he did'nt win it?"

ot

"Look Mum, I'm got me a Tigger Woods watch"
Quote from Greboth :To help reduce Lewis Hamiltons speed the FIA cut of the lower section of his left arm. Efforts were taken to hide this fact during sponsorship photoshoots but it would still be clearly seen.

Hhahaha! fantastic!
Quote from Greboth :To help reduce Lewis Hamiltons speed the FIA cut off the lower section of his left arm. Efforts were taken to hide this fact during sponsorship photoshoots but it could still be clearly seen.

Winner!

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG