The online racing simulator
Quote from bbman :1,5 tons is lightweight? What is heavy then?

For street cars, that is 'decent'. altho yes it is a bit heavy to be at 1.5 tons its rather accurate.. with the ultra customizable handeling that we already have, it shouldnt be a problem
i would like to see the 2008 camaro we need some more muscle in this game
I'd like to see something slotted in along with the UFR and XFR. There is nothing around them in performance really, Maybe something like an "RbR" or similar, 4wd turbo'd up
what about some cars that are not adjustable at all. you drive what you get.

benefit:
you don't have to tweak/search/beg for hours to have the same chances like anybody else.
all i want to see is a nice big block V8. Like a 427 ac cobra.
Quote from ans7812 :all i want to see is a nice big block V8. Like a 427 ac cobra.

+1. That would be a real handful, but really satisfying when (if in my case) you get it right.

Failing that, I'd like to see an accurate reproduction of my 1.4 Corsa, complete with a track layout that imitates my trip to the shops. Wouldn't need to leave the house then..
Holden Monaro :-P
Ford Falcon XR8 or FPVGT
Well santa i would like the following:

1 A rear wheel drive car whith engine mounted on rear axle (porsche)
2 A four wheel drive car with inline engine mounted on front axle and advanced transmission, cpu assisted traction (inpreza)
3 A four wheel drive mid engine racing SUV (chayenne siberia like)
4 A small compact car like xf something in between the 2 versions gti and gtr...(like saxo 1.6 vts, clio 2.0, peugeut 207)
5 More exotics the convertible one sucks real bad; to me is the least achievement of this game; I´m familiar with phisics of this kind of cars and the one in the game only looks right, because handling feels very poor with lateral forces very badly applied...
1. fz5
2. RB4 with some driver aids or something...
3. Cayenne is not mid-engined... And a mid-engined SUV?? THe point of an SUV is that it 'can go' places normal cars can't (which SUVs also can't) and that it has lots of space for the surf, bike, soccer balls, etc.
simple.

EDIT: i dont have much to fight my case of the simpleness..just we need a flipping fast car..so it can make us feel the g-force
Attached images
LFSS3.jpg
Seems like we all want some big baaaaaaaaad group B rally cars!!!! :headbang: (fake ones obviously!)

Yeah! give us 4wd power!!!!
Quote from samforey12345 :simple.

EDIT: i dont have much to fight my case of the simpleness..just we need a flipping fast car..so it can make us feel the g-force

DAMN STRAIGHT some very high performance cars plus i want glowing brake disc's if you use them to much!! gt40 ford mustang ford XR8 gt real cars not tonka toy 6's and 4's
Quote from samforey12345 :simple.

A fast car? May be something like the BF1 ?
How bout some muscle sedans like the 94-96 impala SS or 03-04 marauder?

Both V8's both fast for 2 ton sedans

how do i know these are fast and fun? I own a marauder and its 2 tons of fun
how about some airplanes?
I'd love to see a stock car (in addition to some more ovals).

Aside from that I really think a couple Prototypes (think Le Mans) would be nice. That way you could run a prototype class and GT class in the same race. One open-cockpit and one closed-cockpit 'ought to do the trick.
We need cars! But non-licensed cars, for better destruction model !
-------------------

Cars i will be glad to see in S3:

Drift Class - Something what looks like: Nissan S15, 200SX, RX7(new), Mustang 2005, Toyota TRUENO A86, Mitsubishi EVO 7, Nissan Skyline R34(RWD), 350Z, BMW E34

Autocross Class
: VW GOLF 2, FORD Fiesta (alredy exists), VW GOLF 3, OPEL Astra... and others...
I mean that:

Racing Class
: All higher given examples but Modified to be a bit closer to Racing style!

Serious work for for Dev's!
But that will be awesome to race with cars who looks like higher writed!

Best Regards!
I hope that you will think about that!

Thank you!
Rallycross cars
The biggest gap in car choice is for Rallycross circuits. I suggest

1. 300HP 4WD car similar to Impreza or Evo

2. 500HP WRC Rallycar

The RB4 is too weak to be the top car for Rallycross
#1499 - xt
Quote from PioneerLv :We need cars! But non-licensed cars, for better destruction model !
-------------------

Cars i will be glad to see in S3:

Drift Class - Something what looks like: Nissan S15, 200SX, RX7(new), Mustang 2005, Toyota TRUENO A86, Mitsubishi EVO 7, Nissan Skyline R34(RWD), 350Z, BMW E34

Autocross Class
: VW GOLF 2, FORD Fiesta (alredy exists), VW GOLF 3, OPEL Astra...
I mean that:

Racing Class
: All higher given examples but Modified to be a bit closer to Racing style!

Serious work for for Dev's!
But that will be awesome to race with cars who looks like higher writed!

Best Regards!
I hope that you will think about that!

Thank you!

I totaly agree with you, we need more cars that can be used on just not gravel, we allready have many race carsm but few rallycross cars.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG