The online racing simulator
I know this was probably mentioned before, but I would like to mention it again, and for the last time, so the devs will notice it more.

LFS badly needs some sedans/saloons. I would like to see a small 4-cylinder sedan (100-150 hp), a bigger V6, not-so-powerful sedan (200-300 hp), and a big, powerful V8 sports sedan (300-500 hp), and at least two of each for comparisons.

And also a V12 mid-engined hypercar (500-1000hp), a big V12 FR coupe (500-600 hp), a V8 mid-engined supercar (400-500 hp), an off-roading truck/suv (stock and super-offroad specifications), and MORE V8's (coupes, sedans)!!! And all those need at least two or more for comparisons.

If the devs include this list into S3, I will happily pay another $50 (or half for people who have S2.)

Now close the thread.
Quote from zeugnimod :Tbh, I'm pretty sure that you confused "2" and "3" behind the "S".

Nono I`m pretty sure on this mate
But then - the dev`s said they were not sure, who knows they said, maybe they would make Live For Speed 2. Yes, 2, nto stage 2 or 3
TVE it had to be after S3 or it was a typo. After S2 final we will get some updates and then Scawen will soon start coding S3 (more or less that way). Then after S3 we will MAYBE get the track/car creator. if it was for me, i'd just make S3 (which would be 1.0, who cares about that) and then S4, etc. Sure, the game would be almost 50 pounds for S4 if we keep the same system which is quite a lot (in the territory of some huge games like FLight Simulator over here), but by S4 i think it would be worth it. And personally making it lets say 24 pounds for S4 from zero up and lets say 6 for the upgrade i wouldn't mind. At least everybody would know by the join date that i supported the pre 1.0 version of LFS :P

But bac on the topic, i want more GTRs. Something in between XFR/UFR and XRR/FZR/FXR. Something like JGTC/SuperGT 300 class. So ~300ish BHP and more or less RWD. And some UFR/XFR competitors.
the vampire car tha hamster crashed
Oh yeah and some 60's/70's V8 American muscle cars with stock and racing configurations...And their modern counterparts.
Torque!
I realized that I need a third car in the road sport class (tuned to compete with FZ50 and Raceabout). Preferably something with the characteristics of a Corvette or a Viper, but a Ferrari (that looks like a 911 vould be ok too and a good opposite mate for the FZ) or possibly an awd racer in that class.
I'd like to see a protoype (like audi r8) and maybe something like a family van or a slower street car.
And some kind of stock car would be cool too.
heson something simmilar to the Skyline GTR (and not THE GTR, it's way too powerful for that class :P)
I wanna see some more realistic cars...some rotten volvo 240s and some nice skyline gtrs:P:P
Buy S2. Then you can drive the RB4. Looks like a Supra :P Or the XRT. looks like an old Supra.

EDIT: and i fail to see how a Supra can be a bike killer??? It's just about 8 times heavier yet only has 140 bhp more... I'd say a Caterham would be a bike killer, not a Supra...
the Mcferrari f430
Isnt anyone excided about the fact wre going to get carts acording to victor himself

He said there worrkinh on it in sim racing tonight intervieuwhttp://www.simracingtonight.com
W00t?! :O
Is that true? That is new info for me, carts aswell...this is going to be interesting
Quote from The Very End :W00t?! :O
Is that true? That is new info for me, carts aswell...this is going to be interesting

I agree Victor was the one saying it so treu?? like 100% hell yeah!!!
Quote from Heikkinen :RA GTR
TonyKart or kriskart
West Formula or Ford Formula

i wanna see them in tomorrow morning

YA sure lol
Quote from Heikkinen :RA GTR
TonyKart or kriskart
West Formula or Ford Formula

i wanna see them in tomorrow morning

Sure and ademo racer would get acces to them

sorry Dnt think so bud
Not sure if it was suggested before, but what about mid-1980s style F1 car? Average aerodynamics, turbocharger, ~1000 bhp? (I just watched 1985 Dutch Grand Prix, that's where the crazy idea comes from.)
not much cars needed
we need not much cars: trucks, 4x4s, saloons, stockcars, supertrucks, small cars, medium cars, big cars, saloons, hatchbacks, sedans, wagons, pickups, SUVs, sports cars, more GTRs, expensive cars, cheap cars, exotics, tuners, muscles, RBR (RB4 GTR), bangers, karts... (will be updated)
Quote from Niggo :we need not much cars: trucks, 4x4s, saloons, stockcars, supertrucks, small cars, medium cars, big cars, saloons, hatchbacks, sedans, wagons, pickups, SUVs, sports cars, more GTRs, expensive cars, cheap cars, exotics, tuners, muscles, RBR (RB4 GTR), bangers, karts... (will be updated)

what about RC cars, electro-cars, trikes and quads, hovercraft, hybrids...

and by the way, I see through you: you only want the saloons, therefore you mentioned them twice .

actually I wanted to add an idea, but it really makes no sense anymore, so I just say:

CAR EDITOR!!!
Mugen 05 Civic Hatchback
Mugen 06 Civic Sedan
Spoon Sport S2000

yes they are japan domestic market!
Quote from jinxboy :Mugen 05 Civic Hatchback
Mugen 06 Civic Sedan
Spoon Sport S2000

yes they are japan domestic market!

1992-1995 Civic Hatchback (EG)
1996-2000 Civic Hatchback (EK)
1996-2000 Civic Coupé (?)
2006 Acura RSX
2006 Acura RSX-S
Honda S2000 (S2K)
Toyota Supra
Nissan Skyline R32, R33, R34
Nissan Silvia S14, S15

:riceboy:
Quote from dez-2k7 :1992-1995 Civic Hatchback (EG6)
1996-2000 Civic Hatchback (EK9)
1996-2000 Civic Coupé (Ej8 = d15 / EM1 = b16)
2006 Acura RSX ts usdm
2006 Acura RSX-S Thats Type R DC5
Honda S2000 (S2K) that AP made by mugen
Toyota Supra ew
Nissan Silvia S14, S15

:riceboy:

fixed and no your ricer because check your own some serious ricer avatar. :monkey:hahahah
Quote from jinxboy :fixed and no your ricer because check your own some serious ricer avatar. :monkey:hahahah

:doh: Could you please read properly?

Hint - I JUST SAID IM RICER!

1992-1995 Civic Hatchback (EG6) - I know
1996-2000 Civic Hatchback (EK9) - I know
1996-2000 Civic Coupé (Ej8 = d15 / EM1 = b16) - I didnt know
2006 Acura RSX ts usdm - I know, Acura was an american remake of the brand Honda, which is used to sell more premium cars that cant sell because of Hondas more "domestic" image.
2006 Acura RSX-S Thats Type R DC5 - Its type S, google it.
Honda S2000 (S2K) that AP made by mugen - I dont know
Toyota Supra ew - They may not look nice, but they sure perform
Nissan Silvia S14, S15
Quote from Supra-mkiv :I wanna see some more realistic cars...some rotten volvo 240s and some nice skyline gtrs:P:P

Rotten Volvos FTW
i would really like to see some drag cars like nhra, prostock, top fuel funny car, i think it would be great because since lfs is trying to cover all types of racing lets get cars to go with it.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG