The online racing simulator
Quote from Ilpav :isn't the FZ50 rear-engined like the Porsche 911?

That's right
Since the new F1 reguations for 2008 ban the use of TC (which means the cars will be designed without TC being incorporated so they will be quite different, and as of now we do not have enough control over the differential to make it the same situation with the BF1. 06), plus with all the new aero advancements to the cars over the past 2 years, then with the new quicker trasmission, it seems as though the old BF1. 06 is becoming more out of date, and leagues such as the OWRL F1, that currently use the BF1. 06, need a newer F1 car to simulate the 2008 F1 rules.
Quote from JET46 :Since the new F1 reguations for 2008 ban the use of TC (which means the cars will be designed without TC being incorporated so they will be quite different, and as of now we do not have enough control over the differential to make it the same situation with the BF1. 06), plus with all the new aero advancements to the cars over the past 2 years, then with the new quicker trasmission, it seems as though the old BF1. 06 is becoming more out of date, and leagues such as the OWRL F1, that currently use the BF1. 06, need a newer F1 car to simulate the 2008 F1 rules.

Isn`t it just easy as forcing drivers to not use TC?
It doesn`t need to be that complicated, or to update the current BF1 car
Is TC banned or electronics TC banned??
It is not the same thing
Quote from Gnarkill013 :Idem what jonaz lindberg said,

And here is my list of cars i would like to see in S3,

- A V8 Supercar. Maybe Holden?
- AWD Car. Subaru Impreza/Lancer Evolution inspired?
- Muscle Car. 'Stang/Camaro/Corvette? Should get some more people back on the drag strip, since this is what muscle cars do best.
- Indeed a mid engined/small car. Saturn Sky (Opel GT), Pontiac Solstice inspired?

Now the IMO less important ones,

- Kind of newer version of the XRT would seem exciting. Maybe losely based on an S15?
- FWD car. Seat Leon or other WTCC car in road version?

Weird idea, not really usefull, just crossed my mind,

Something for the cruisers between us?
- A tow truck.. xD

+1
Quote from TVE :Isn`t it just easy as forcing drivers to not use TC?
It doesn`t need to be that complicated, or to update the current BF1 car

Quote from JET46 :the cars will be designed without TC being incorporated so they will be quite different, and as of now we do not have enough control over the differential to make it the same situation with the BF1. 06

Hmm.

Sam
I would live a van like a VW T4 (Transporter 4)

caravan racing or amphibious cars
Quote from rockclan :I would live a van like a VW T4 (Transporter 4)

What about T5 Sportline
HEAVEN, most COOLEST VAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!
hover craft racing
Quote from MAE_2007 :i wanna see a peugeot 206

No french cars please
Most people couldn`t read the signs on the dashboards, because ligths is lumiere, and so on. In french.

Topgear proved that the only good use for a french car, is as camerastand in horseraces
Karts and WRC's (with roads to drive them on).
stock car racing
2 or 3 Muscle cars (camaro please ) and trucks
I would say Definitely must be:
Nissan S15!,
Skyline GTR33,
Toyota AE86 (Hachiroku)!,
Toyota Supra,
Mustang
Shelby.

A lot of road cars/drift car I see
I don`t think they would fit in LFS, or maybe they would, but they would need to get a category for themself. The other problem is the lisence thingy, but this topic is about what we want to see, not about whining, so I say - nice looking cars, fun if they are in LFS.
Quote from The Very End :A lot of road cars/drift car I see
I don`t think they would fit in LFS, or maybe they would, but they would need to get a category for themself. The other problem is the licence thingy, but this topic is about what we want to see, not about whining, so I say - nice looking cars, fun if they are in LFS.

I think dont need other category for these cars. when u create server u are able to let drive car what u want. Any way - it's not a problem with categories, it can be too. Just these cars must be)

ps: I bought S2 license only to DRIFT all the time in LFS. Its so fun to do it with friends, and would be great to have these cars which can be used not only for drift, but and race!!.
Need to think that way - there are not only one me who drifts more then race etc.. so these cars must be.
pps: no need special tracks for drifting just would be great to have a software to create own track. (not in a square, but real race track)

GL 4 LFS developers!
They do great job.
The software to create track and cars will maybe be released after S2. We are not sure, but maybe, maybe not, know knows .)
Thats whats making it`s so interesting eheh, nobody knows til S3 is finished.
Il just se what happends hopefully it wont turn intop a only drifting game casu i like both drifting and race though i realy suck at drifting haha

I jyts hope whel get that karts soon victor manshoinded in the sim racing tonight intervieuw

i think could met close racing that would be fun i thinks its only thing lfs misses.
I mean karts who doenst like them??

~a madman maybe~
Quote from The Very End :The software to create track and cars will maybe be released after S2. We are not sure, but maybe, maybe not, know knows .)

Where did you read that?

If ever, the software will be released after S3 when the whole game is finished. AFAIK.
I`m not sure where I got that information, but I`m 90% sure it have been mentioned a lot in ooold topic, you have to look very loong behind in time to find this. But I`m pretty sure they mentioned it.
Tbh, I'm pretty sure that you confused "2" and "3" behind the "S".
I want all cars in the world. End of thread. Lock.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG