The online racing simulator
You already have vehicles based on mini coopers, but how about some of the other popular autocross cars:
miata
WRX
EVO
elise
corvette
civic
rx7
crx
What about some sort of classic motor, with leaf springs and stuff, real archaic handling. Something 'state of the ark' based on like an old Capri or something? Would be a laugh, classic racing....
Don't know if it's mentioned yet, but maybe a Ford GT40, there are loads of replicas of that car, maybe there is one we can really get in the game?

What about a BMW e38 or something like that? I love this car, huge, fast and very comfortable
I think it would be fun to drive such a big car

MFG Max
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
And this... is another one of my ideas, maybe it's posted before, I don't know, but this car looks superb!

http://video.google.com/videop ... 3045069547&q=top+gear

oh yea, if you don't wanna see the whole vid, I suggest you first take a look at the 3rd minute of the video, you won't stop laughing!
a 3 wheel Italian (Piaggio?)thing :P
would be cool
E30 BMW, preferably 325i Sport (My car lol)

Track day demons, and loaded with tyre spinning midrange torque. NA too....
Quote from ajp71 :
I'm fairly sure Skylines have got 4WS but which ever system you choose it'll be some complex setup specific to a manufacturer.

fortunately there are much more interesting cars with 4ws.

how about a Trophée Andros car? If i get one of these, i will stop demanding a division 1 rallycross car .

http://www.rallycross.de/news/ ... cs/news_andros0506_7b.jpg
I would like to see some Honda, Toyota, Mazda Nissan and acura cars for track racing.

Also:

Pagani Zonda
Koeinsegg(sp?)
Ford GT40
Ferrari Enzo
Ferrari F430
K1 Attack

I could keep making this list bigger, but if my wish came true you would all need new hard drives.
All, this might be worth mentioning again:
There is very little chance of any major car manufacturers giving the devs licence to add their cars to our sim. It's just about certain that if they did, the cost of the game would increase rather quickly to cover royalties. Some smaller racing team/low quantity makers may be easier to get on board though.

SO: Rather than asking for specific cars, ask for a car with a feature and/or look.

So, something that resembles a classic V8 muscle car, that's well within the relm of possibility, but sadly, my old fave, the 67' Plymouth Fury isn't really an option. At the other side of the motoring community, my all time favorite, the Mazda RX-8 is even less likely to make it, as it's still in production. It's a shame, but that's the way it is.

Peter
Quote from Daedelus :All, this might be worth mentioning again:
There is very little chance of any major car manufacturers giving the devs licence to add their cars to our sim. It's just about certain that if they did, the cost of the game would increase rather quickly to cover royalties. Some smaller racing team/low quantity makers may be easier to get on board though.

SO: Rather than asking for specific cars, ask for a car with a feature and/or look.

So, something that resembles a classic V8 muscle car, that's well within the relm of possibility, but sadly, my old fave, the 67' Plymouth Fury isn't really an option. At the other side of the motoring community, my all time favorite, the Mazda RX-8 is even less likely to make it, as it's still in production. It's a shame, but that's the way it is.

Peter

it's easier to post a picture of a real car to express what i want. i think nearly everyone knows that it is very unlikely to get exactly one of these cars in lfs.

but often a picture of a real says more than 1000 words. we already have lots of lookalikes in lfs and i am sure we will have more. you can write line after line to explain that you want a car like an lx6 or just post a picture of a caterham.
Yeah, pictures paint a thousand words. As Fetzo stated, im pretty sure everyone is aware that licensing isnt possible, but that doesnt stop us making a wish list!!

So when we you going to include the CSL?
How about an MRT with bigger, fatter dirt tires and a bunch more suspension travel? Would be a lot of fun on a bumpy dirt track, or better yet, a small dirt oval.

Brendan
I think another awd car would make a great difference. Just think about EvoVIII (or IX currently). They could be easily used on tracks with road tires or even slicks and with no other modification (different setup only) function as a WRC car. What I would like to see is turbo lag on low revs and huge power on higher. ACD system (active differ) that splits more torge (however it spells) on wheels that have more grip and more ability to convert the torge into acceleration (Evo VIII is famous because of that system - all WRC cars are supposed to have simillar).

Of course there could be small differents between road and rally version but it would be like difference between XGT and XTR.

What do you think?
Quote from himself :...

i think that car could compete in the LRF class on tarmac. it would be nice to have such an AWD...aaand it would be a blast on rx-tracks .
Model T perhaps? Let's out-classic GTL.
Proper rally/rally cross car. WRC style with 400-500bhp and some trick 4WD and diffs. That could make rally cross more fun.

Front wheel drive touring cars like the BTCC. 300ish bhp through front wheels. Before they went to hatch backs. So BMW 3, Ford Mondeo, Audi A4...cars of that size i.e 4 door saloon. Maybe 1 FWD, 1RWD and 1 4WD but similar bhp.
I love the idea of real road cars added to the game, such as: Ferrari's, Porsche's, Lamborghini's and maybe a merceders slr mclaren. I would also like to see a Ford GT40 Formula 1 cars is a must for me..

But give up the ideas about Monstertrucks and such, those cind of cars would need special tracks, same thing with karts and rally cars...
And how would they get the sounds right for those cind of cars?

love the game
Quote from mctav :Proper rally/rally cross car. WRC style with 400-500bhp and some trick 4WD and diffs. That could make rally cross more fun.

Front wheel drive touring cars like the BTCC. 300ish bhp through front wheels. Before they went to hatch backs. So BMW 3, Ford Mondeo, Audi A4...cars of that size i.e 4 door saloon. Maybe 1 FWD, 1RWD and 1 4WD but similar bhp.

Audi A4 touring cars are 4WD. BMW 3-series Touring cars are RWD.
Mahlzeit.....

LFS needs the fabulous Group C!

.....including proper rules for the race - Fuel limitation for example

.....or any other Le Mans Sportscar Prototype.....

CU, Sebastian
Attached images
Porsche_956.jpg
In S3? I just bought the S2!
Am I so delayed or what? I wasn't thinking about S3 yet, I just bought the S2 license... Anyway, I think that if the sales had increased for some reason, maybe we could have some of this even on S2. So, tell your friend how nice LFS is... I love this SIM!
Im a big fan of the game and I can barely wait until S3 is released.

Im wondering if it's possible to make the basic changes like options and window wipers, damage models, graphics and whatever...
Then releasing the game to the public fully playable..
And then after hand you could release more and more cars whenever they get finished, then players can simply download the new cars, and put them into the game..

You could also release a programming program so that players could build their own cars, or alter the ones in the game.. (the second thing isn't necessary but think about the first idea since that would releas the game faster

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG