The online racing simulator
Epic winrar!

Hold on, I'll get the pic....

EDIT: I'm not browsing through 28 pages of LFSn00b's posts so pardon me if these are reposts:

1st try of posting an original pic in this thread:

NO V-TEC CAPTIONS ALLOWED!
This isn't an attempt to usurp the position of the winner and isn't an invitation for captions, but I'm currently watching the 1982 Monaco GP and Alain Prost just missed the barrier in a wonderful slide. We're used to the drivers getting within inches of the walls, how about millimetres?
Attached images
prostmonaco1982.JPG
Shameless self-promotion!

"The Fiat team left the pits without adjusting the damper and rebound settings properly."
got nothing on spankys pic atm

Quote from amp88 :This isn't an attempt to usurp the position of the winner and isn't an invitation for captions, but I'm currently watching the 1982 Monaco GP and Alain Prost just missed the barrier in a wonderful slide. We're used to the drivers getting within inches of the walls, how about millimetres?

almost as good as takumi
Spotted last night: flying egg.
Well, this is a bit shameless too.

No Viper V10 = fail.

meeh..only works when Spanky says it.
Fiat hired 10 spectators to push the 500 over the hump-back bridge in order to fool the world's press into thinking it was fast enough to fly.

First annual moon rally cancelled after problems were caused by the weakness of the gravitational field.
'Oh my god, VTEC just kicked in!'.

Heheh
His last Words "I know a shortcut through the park".
Quote from amp88 :First annual moon rally cancelled after problems were caused by the weakness of the gravitational field.

Suits the pic nicely (despite the tree in the background) so you win teh prize.

And we didn't have to suffer through a single one LFSn00b post.
E.T.:we are coming!
''Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads Marty"

edit: Not as funny without the epic music, so here I go

Taaa taaa taaaaaaaa tatatatatatataaaaaa tatataaaa ta ta ta taaaaataatataaaaaaaa
btw while searching for that prost slide on youtube i found this fun recap of the race
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRZ6P1hs7Cg
was this part or a new renault tactic to build up such a thick cushion that there would be time to redesign the car after it disintegrated ?
Quote from Shotglass :btw while searching for that prost slide on youtube i found this fun recap of the race
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRZ6P1hs7Cg
was this part or a new renault tactic to build up such a thick cushion that there would be time to redesign the car after it disintegrated ?

Yeah, Clive James' commentary on some of the F1 season reviews is really funny - almost better than Murray and James.

I've cut the slide out of the video for you, here you go. 462KB, 4 seconds.

edit: Just watched all of your video and I laughed a couple of times. "Going inexplicably slowly even if the track had been a canal." You've got me in the mood for watching the full season review now
Gotta love the the commentary.
Filling the chassis with Helium looked good on the weighbridge, but had serious ramifications mid-stage...

(out tonight, so not allowed to be chosen as the winner! If you do, someone else gets to choose a pic, first come first served, as it were)
Oh you chitty chitty bang bang...............
Not only was the driver surprised it got up over the hill, it also got air.
A ride in her father's car (with worn shock absorbers) would prove to be a huge inspiration for J.K. Rowling's later career.

-----

The Fiat 500 is such a lightweight car that you can actually lift it up by the antenna.
Driver: Oh no, i think the steering got disconnected.
Co-driver: Um, no, we got air there.
Driver: Baffled, *bails*
"The headlights, they do nothing!"
After seeing the clip, the produces change their minds and use the mini for the Italian job.
In the 1950's a trip to your local Tesco wasn't as easy as now. It consisted of 3 jumps, a water splash and a herd of Greasy Weasel's.
"NetKar Pro fan takes his girlfriend for a ride"

hint - number plate /hint
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG