The online racing simulator
yep a complete "pack" would be nice! hope all cars don*t sound like they have a turbo in it...
The UF1 sound is especially brilliant!
Can someone upload the sounds elsewhere cause I cant connect to the dowwnload site on the first lonk
awesome, thanks a bunch mate an co. authors of these sounds!
Quote from steve30x :Can someone upload the sounds elsewhere cause I cant connect to the dowwnload site on the first lonk

The site was yesterday very slow too, just wait until DaveWS releases the whole pack.
Come on James and yamakawa, give the man some permissions
Ok I have had a reply from yamakawa, and he is ok with it, just waiting for james now.
You have my permission to go ahead, sure!

Did you use global range to match the pitch to LFS? I think that is the best way.
Quote from jamesgp2viper :You have my permission to go ahead, sure!

Did you use global range to match the pitch to LFS? I think that is the best way.

Great. I will either upload the pack now, or later tonight.

Yes I used global range and global offset to match the pitch.
FZR Sound Pack for CSR
Engine sample files are from GTR2's Lamborghini Murcielago, which has V12 (and FZR doesn't) but at least it sounds beefy...

Download: FZR_sound_pack.rar / mirror

Preview: FZR_preview.mp3 / mirror
Ok, good news, I have uploaded the full pack to filefront.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

P.S. Don't laugh at the way CSReMixer has been shortened to CSReMr on FileFront, I obviously made the name too long

Anyway enjoy!
Yeah that sounds pretty good, I may include it in my next release of the Full soundpack, once I get the FZ5 and FXO done.
Quote from DaveWS :Ok, good news, I have uploaded the full pack to filefront.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

P.S. Don't laugh at the way CSReMixer has been shortened to CSReMr on FileFront, I obviously made the name too long

Anyway enjoy!

Thanks for this
u need a cookie!! nice work.
Ahh, the XFG is in there. How nice. :hyper:

Thanks DaveWS, Downloading now...
go ahead
top notch m8 love them thanks for all the effort
Can't d/l it at the mo, it's stuck on the page that says "Please wait while the download server is contacted..."
Quote from jamesgp2viper :Can't d/l it at the mo, it's stuck on the page that says "Please wait while the download server is contacted..."

Same problem here:\. It's been like that for past hour or so.
Maybe some good soul will host it somewhere else
It's working for me now
Filefront just works that way nowadays
OH this is great

Only heard the XRR and LX6 so far and its fantastic. XRR sounds like I would expect a pumped 4 banger and the LX6 is awesome.
I'm downloading this now, it's going very slowly @ 25kbps. I may be able to put this file up when i get it, i have 3gb of tranfer allowance left on my server for this month, lol 3 days left.
So with DaveWS's permission i will provide a high speed download link (i'm sure he wont mind) for a while.
Quote from jamesgp2viper :Can't d/l it at the mo, it's stuck on the page that says "Please wait while the download server is contacted..."

I had the same problem with IE. But then with Opera it did work!
Ooooh, talk about slow, 0,9kb/s now, had a decent 25kb/s and 76% already donel

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG