The online racing simulator
Quote from deggis :I had a problem with XFR too that it just refused to play any sounds in that particular car. CSR re-install fixed it, I think this problem is related only the CSR - I tried changing the sound pack and it didn''t make any difference.

ps. yamakawa, anybody home?

Exactly. Anyway I checked into my MRT and it seems to be working fine now.
I like the way this one is turning out very much. Here is a preview of my FXO.

Still some small tweaks to smooth out the sample, but its work in progress.
Attached files
FXO preview.zip - 951.4 KB - 971 views
Quote from DaveWS :I like the way this one is turning out very much. Here is a preview of my FXO.

wow, i..want..THAT!
Quote from DaveWS :I like the way this one is turning out very much. Here is a preview of my FXO.

Very nice. Have you changed the tyre squeal? It sounds different.
can anybody post that Turbo sound? i very very like it....
Quote from xatox :It don't work for me :weeping::weeping:

I have done the right things
copyed the lines from readme.txt to cfg.txt

But when i start lfs.exe and return to the cfg.txt the lines are gone

What am I doing wrong ??

I like this so much and i know much about coding but i can't figure out what's the problem.

Please help me

do you save the .txt file?
Why in the world are you using version P alpha?

:bananadea
LOL @ avatar Deggis...
guys, into which folder do you put the tire squeal sounds?

edit: oh yeah right, in the snd folder- I remembered while I was lying in bed.. (thought they were for CSR)
PS, good job by the way!

well done m8 sounds great cant w8 for you to upload that
FXO sounds brill, sound very fitting for it too. Can't wait for its release.
w00t I want that FXO
release it please =(

Sounds promising
Quote from Omen :Excellent work!

I use CSR and the pack since some days.

But is it normal, that some car engines hear scrape and other engines has no scrape?

All would be perfect, If i could resolve this problem.

Quote from DaveWS :I am not entirely sure what you mean. If you mean scraping on a wall, this has no connection with CSR and therefore my sound pack.

Sorry for my bad english.
I´ve made a sound file and hope that you can hear the problem. In the sound file you can hear the XRG, but i have this problem with a lot of cars but not all cars. ??? It´s only if the engine in CSR is ON.
Attached files
noise.mp3 - 899.5 KB - 639 views
Quote from Omen :Sorry for my bad english.
I´ve made a sound file and hope that you can hear the problem. In the sound file you can hear the XRG, but i have this problem with a lot of cars but not all cars. ??? It´s only if the engine in CSR is ON.

That sounds to be like a sound card related problem, because it does not sound like that on my PC.

Anyone got any ideas?
I still can't find a decent video or sound clip of a Porsche onboard. Anyone? Even some Porsche samples from a game?
try the porsche sounds from gtr/gtr2 they are the porsche samples I have heard yet in a game since they were sampled from the actual car...
Quote from DaveWS :That sounds to be like a sound card related problem, because it does not sound like that on my PC.

Anyone got any ideas?

Hmm, i installed new audio drivers, but its still the same.
Quote from Omen :Hmm, i installed new audio drivers, but its still the same.

In that case I don't know, sorry.

Anyway here is a preview for my new FZ5. Samples taken from onboard Porsche footage. I know you may find it a bit too subtle, but don't forget that its a road car. Also the crackling and bad quality is due to my laptop's crappy soundcard, my desktop PC is not with me.
Attached files
FZ5 preview.mp3 - 819.6 KB - 740 views
Quote from Omen :...I´ve made a sound file and hope that you can hear the problem...

I get that as well, just not as audible. AC'97 onboard with the latest drivers.

Quote from DaveWS :...here is a preview for my new FZ5...

Hmm sounds pretty good!

omg DaveWS you tease. How far is this from completion?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG