The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
AONIO still works in the meantime, it does a fair few of the things Lazy does but without the reading-from-the-lfs-process bit that necessitates updating after a patch.
I can not find where to download it
yes! im looking for aonio

really thanks, i try inmediatly
ok, its work!!! its no lay but works fine, really thanks!
Heart
Thanks Daniel! Smile
We really got hooked up with lazy Thumbs up
Nice Daniel! I am still waiting for the Donate-button in your app...
bug report: With LFS 0.6R12 I don't see anymore the WR/PB values in the car-selection screen. With new Lazy and old 0.6R I see them.
Quote from lucaf :bug report: With LFS 0.6R12 I don't see anymore the WR/PB values in the car-selection screen. With new Lazy and old 0.6R I see them.

That should be fixed now.

New version ONLY compatible with R15 patch:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j73xc3d7p1cpf2e/LFSLazy.exe?dl=0

InSim version has updated now, and its no longer possible to be compatible while using latest features. LFSLazy makes use of one new packet and it will be much easier to update it now.
I can't make it work with R15. Noticed size of file and link is the same as before.

Update: downloaded again and it works. Don't know why it downloaded same file again.

Sorry for troubles, I should do more before posting here.
Quote from jackson93 :I can't make it work with R15. Noticed size of file and link is the same as before.

Did it come up with some error or something similar? Please screenshot it.
-
(jackson93) DELETED by jackson93
-
-
Quote from lucaf :bug report: With LFS 0.6R12 I don't see anymore the WR/PB values in the car-selection screen. With new Lazy and old 0.6R I see them.

with latest Lazy and R15 i see WR/PB values in car-selection ONLY in single player mode. Not in multiplayer. Anyone else having same issue? When I first reported this, I did not even try single player mode
I've got the same issue.
It's the same on my computer.
My pc blocks the download because of a "virus" Frown
As with a lot of addon programs that read/write into another program memory. It's a false positive, you can force your antivirus to ignore it. Wink
r19 please
Quote from Kevvedajsel :I have a peculiar problem. I can only seem to move and turn on/off gadgets if I have my mouse pointer a certain distance to the right of the gadget (it becomes like I am hovering over the gadget while I am not). This makes it difficult because the gadgets in the right side of the window are not accessible because of this, minimizing the window doesn't help. The farther to the right side of the screen I get, the greater the distance is to "hover" over a gadget meaning a gadget at the left wheel indicator is accessible within 5mm to the right but a gadget at the right wheel indicator must have the pointer about 2-3cm to the right of access. Someone help, I'd like to move and turn on/off CPU+boost gadgets that are on the right side.

no one that has experienced this and can help me? Seriously?

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG