The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Quote from tvrtkocro28 :Hi could somebody imitate some volvo guages for FXO i cant find anything that would suit it for those luxury volvos , thanks Big grin
Lijepo viditi hrvata Big grin

I think you don't need them, don't you ?
Quote from nacim :
Quote from tvrtkocro28 :Hi could somebody imitate some volvo guages for FXO i cant find anything that would suit it for those luxury volvos , thanks Big grin

Yes i need them
Quote from tvrtkocro28 :
Quote from nacim :

Yes i need them

:bananadea (cmon why is there no flaming banana)
Quote from nacim :
Quote from tvrtkocro28 :Yes i need them

Need them for what ? You don't have FXO, right ?

Yes I do have it ,I cracked LFS , happy ? You have to be dick about it ?? You dont know my situation .. Mybe I dont have money to buy the game . What i did to you ?
Quote from tvrtkocro28 :Yes I do have it ,I cracked LFS , happy ?

Yes.

Quote from tvrtkocro28 :You dont know my situation .. Mybe I dont have money to buy the game . What i did to you ?

Too easy, heard it a bit too much. Maybe it's true, but if you have cracked the game, even if it's because you don't have money, you are absolutely not in right to ask for content for stuff that you cracked. Play your cracked and VOB modded game if you want, but don't come to the forums to express it. Thanks.
Quote from nacim :
Quote from tvrtkocro28 :Yes I do have it ,I cracked LFS , happy ?

Yes.

Quote from tvrtkocro28 :You dont know my situation .. Mybe I dont have money to buy the game . What i did to you ?

Too easy, heard it a bit too much. Maybe it's true, but if you have cracked the game, even if it's because you don't have money, you are absolutely not in right to ask for content for stuff that you cracked. Play your cracked and VOB modded game if you want, but don't come to the forums to express it. Thanks.

Okay Smile
Great news for Pasci!
I finally took some time to improve TV mode.

I didn't have a qualify times log implemented, so logically this was a first step. Times are recorded per each Playername and Car combination. Why is that? Initially I planned to store per Username or UserIndex, but soon I realised that this would not work for AIs and again I would get much hate Big grin
As said if you change your Playername during qualify it will not change in time table. There will be a new entry added once you complete a lap. As entries are stored per Cars as well, there is no need to change Playername to make a new entry for new car.

My idea is now to display if a Player is in pit and add relative time comparison.

Is there anything more you would like me to add to a qualify part? Initially I displayed completed laps, but then I realised most of you fear from data. Possibly some info for viewed player like playername/username/country flag or to just highlight viewed player in a qualy list?

And finally main question, how should we start the TV mode?
I wanned a command "/o tv" which would start it and remove all LFSLazy interface, but many people will never discover the TV mode, because they don't read. It should be something intuitive and easy. Ideas?

Let the video speak for itself:
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Great news for Pasci!
I finally took some time to improve TV mode.

Whoah! That looks very cool. Thank you!

For me the option "/o tv" to activate the TV mode is ok. Perhaps you can implement GUI options (only inside LFS Lazy window; not inside LFS UI), what LFS lazy should do if someone active the tv mode?

Some ideas:

- Disable LFS Lazy GUI elements
- Car Radar
- F9 menu
- Postion List
- Switching to "cam" mode of LFS (if possible)
- Disable LFS GUI elemtns (if possible)
- Track map / Small map
- Positon List
- Pedals

When do you release this version with the current tv mode state?
wow i love u Dawen
Quote from Pasci :
Whoah! That looks very cool. Thank you!

For me the option "/o tv" to activate the TV mode is ok. Perhaps you can implement GUI options (only inside LFS Lazy window; not inside LFS UI), what LFS lazy should do if someone active the tv mode?

Some ideas:

- Disable LFS Lazy GUI elements
- Car Radar
- F9 menu
- Postion List
- Switching to "cam" mode of LFS (if possible)
- Disable LFS GUI elemtns (if possible)
- Track map / Small map
- Positon List
- Pedals

Glad you like it Smile Its already even better! As some have probably noticed there were some glitches when two players moved at the same time (updated within 1s). All moves should be smooth now.
I also added little bluish rectangle for player that you are viewing. As well as a car icon for players that are in race (if player is in pits it is red). Here is how it looks :

It should be no problem to move everything drawn by LFSLazy, as well as I think I can detect LFS mode and if needed send /shift f which would remove all LFS stuff from screen. Haven't tested it yet.

Other than improving TV mode I also did some work on Chat window. Now links are highlighted and clickable, there are player flags, ...

Quote from cuprum :wow i love u Dawen

HugHeart
Hi Daniel-Cro.
Is your dropbox link in the 1st post always up to date?
It always contain latest public version. Features that are talked in last few posts aren't released yet.
Frown
Pist
Pist
Pist
Pist
Pist
Pist
Pist
Pist
Pist
Pist
Pist
Pist
Pist

Yup, why fav servers are limited to 16? Would be cool to have some more Smile
You two are now like those dudes that complained because of 512 buddie limit Razz

Ok, now its 32 Hug
lol, thanks! [hug.gif too]
I've tried running LFSLazy today, but this time for some reason it didn't load my buddies/config. I went to Options > Pubstat and noticed that the pubstats key bar is empty. I've reentered it and restarted LFS but it didn't work. I've tried changing pubstat keys but it still didn't work. Any way to fix this? Frown
Quote from rosewood2 :I've tried running LFSLazy today, but this time for some reason it didn't load my buddies/config.

That sounds like an issue with the config file. Buddies are saved in config file as well.

Quote from rosewood2 :I went to Options > Pubstat and noticed that the pubstats key bar is empty. I've reentered it and restarted LFS but it didn't work. I've tried changing pubstat keys but it still didn't work. Any way to fix this? Frown

After reentering key and restarting LFSLazy was there still a Pubstats key?
If there isn't I would assume your Windows is not allowing LFSLazy to write files or something, usually that is fixed by running LFSLazy as an administrator.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :After reentering key and restarting LFSLazy was there still a Pubstats key?
If there isn't I would assume your Windows is not allowing LFSLazy to write files or something, usually that is fixed by running LFSLazy as an administrator.

After reentering the pubstats key it was still there after restart.
Quote from rosewood2 :
After reentering the pubstats key it was still there after restart.

Can you edit Pubstats in Options?
If you cannot this means that there is no problem with your key.

Unfortunately it looks like you lost your buddies while your config file got corrupted. There are already some checks to verify that file is written properly. I will try to implement my system that verifies files after saving to config as well. Other files already use it. What it actually does is save file and then loads it again to other part of memory and compare if both match. Seems pretty useless check, but I actually succeded to find quite some mismatches after x hours and millions of files written on completely healthy HDD.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Can you edit Pubstats in Options?
If you cannot this means that there is no problem with your key.

I can't edit the key.

Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Unfortunately it looks like you lost your buddies while your config file got corrupted. There are already some checks to verify that file is written properly. I will try to implement my system that verifies files after saving to config as well. Other files already use it. What it actually does is save file and then loads it again to other part of memory and compare if both match. Seems pretty useless check, but I actually succeded to find quite some mismatches after x hours and millions of files written on completely healthy HDD.

A bit of a shame, but I'm already past the meticulous process of adding back my buddies (1000+ users in db does take quite a while!).
#624 - CZE
Hi.I try run it in offline game but it gave me an error about worng admin password : LFS did not respond.Possible Admin Password error.
Go to multiplayer->start new host and make new sure that field Admin Password is matches define admin password or leave it blank.

So how to run it in offline or online if dont know admin pass??i saw many picture from offline or online without know Admin pass but if i try run it with empty box for Admin pass its give me an error!

And next uestion what is Pub stats key and what tu put in to this box?
Because it show me next one error...Pub stats key looks like is not a vaild or something like this.

So how to run this APP??And also in your tutorial is 2nd step "Extract it".There isnt anything for extract...it download only Lazy.exe....tahts all.Not any config file for budies,server or something like this...

And i am with LFS 0.6J
Quote from CZE :Hi.I try run it in offline game but it gave me an error about worng admin password : LFS did not respond.Possible Admin Password error.
Go to multiplayer->start new host and make new sure that field Admin Password is matches define admin password or leave it blank.

The answer is right there. If you create a server from the game, it's going to ask for an admin
password. Then you'll know what to write in LFSLazy settings Thumbs up

Quote from CZE :And next uestion what is Pub stats key and what tu put in to this box?

You can get your PubStat key at www.lfsworld.net

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG