The online racing simulator
Good race!
Attached images
101rtfr2.jpg
102nd RTFR info
28. apr., 2015.
17:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

To clear up the usual question about bumpdrafting - in Race Green Events we always have same policy about this:
  • Bumpdrafting is not forbidden with closed wheels cars,but in case of protest about incident it will be treated as intentional contact!
Some historic stats:
Last race won by: v\A.Wiśniewski
Last FZ5 race won by: K.Jaunzemis (82nd RTFR - SO Town Rev)
Last Kyoto race won by: CoRe A.Laipnieks (88th RTFR - XRG @ KY GP Long)
Last Oval race won by: FiredUp (56th RTFR - FXO @ KY Oval)
Current rating leader: RGˆFαlcon (+4 points)
Event rating and other statistics

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
omg oval Hug
Is it allowed to draft in quali? And to bumpdraft in quali?
Technically - yes,but also in qualifying applies the same rule as in info post. It is 1 hour free qualifying,everyone can set his time alone or with help,allthough this car is known to have not that much helping possibility (one of the main reasons to pick it here).
I might come a few minutes late, could you please wait for me? If so, will the password stay the same? Thanks
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE : np
102nd RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

After setting the best lap early in qualifying,the pole position owner left early and never started the race - it was the first pole position for Jati in 3 qualifications he has taken part. The very late joiner M.Kapal managed to rally throught the field to victory - he is now the 7th driver with 5 or more wins,it was also his 20th top5 finish. Winner of last race A.Wiśniewski never really had the chance for 2 in row - he had to settle for runner-up position,5th top5 finish for him,Vitaly finished 3rd repeating his best achievement here with his 3rd top5 finish. Despite leading 1/3 of race early,Rony came home just 4th,but brought home also fastest lap of the race - 4th achievement of this kind for him and 43rd top5 finish,Camoradi closed the top5 - 5th top5 for him.

Street tyres were melting today,but after 2 weeks we might melt some slick tyres - let's see what combo will the future bring!
Rony, it is good time to try out some open configs, don't you think? ^^
Quote from vitaly_m :Rony, it is good time to try out some open configs, don't you think? ^^

I actually had a sadistic idea for Rony to use UM21's "Maximum Yard" for the next RTFR. But I guess that's too sadistic, Rony?
Quote from vitaly_m :Rony, it is good time to try out some open configs, don't you think? ^^

I'm usually put open config tracks every 2nd/3rd race,but seems like they're not very atractive to public.
Quote from rosewood2 :I actually had a sadistic idea for Rony to use UM21's "Maximum Yard" for the next RTFR. But I guess that's too sadistic, Rony?

Seems more sadistic then the idea to use UF1 at the Kyoto endurance track I had when open configs were introduced... Big grin
Quote from Eclipsed :Seems more sadistic then the idea to use UF1 at the Kyoto endurance track I had when open configs were introduced... Big grin

I haven't mentioned the car yet... but since this race will be for slick-tyred cars, maybe one of the GTR cars? Thumbs up
103rd RTFR info
12. may, 2015.

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green
This track has quite basic pitlane with dangerous entry and exit,so please be very careful when exiting pitlane - double check for cars on track,also when going for pitstop - always warn drivers behind you with turn/hazard lights!

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: S M.Kapal
Last FXR race won by: cq.arco (83rd RTFR - FE Gold)
Last Westhill won by: v\A.Wiśniewski (101st RTFR - MRT @ WE Karting National)
Current rating leader: RGˆFαlcon (+1 point)

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
103rd RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

6 weeks ago the hype of new track broke all RTFR attendance records,today a new track barely collected few enthusiasts,but still there was some intrigue filled racing! Despite qualifying more towards back of grid,organizer used situation to take lead right after turn 1 and gave it up later just for 5 laps to regain it on the way to 5th win,extending 5-times winner club to 8 members,it was also his 44th top5 finish. Seeing fastest driver in qualifying leaving before start,Tisu had to start from first position,but couldn't use it to take his first win and he had to repeat his best result - 2nd at finish,it was his 3rd top5 finish. Ring managed to set fastest lap of the race today (his first ever here),but never had the overall pace to stay close to leaders and finished 3rd,also 3rd top5 finish,but Falke came home 4th,improving his best result 5th in his 2nd visit in top5. Jati set the best laptime in qualifying for the 2nd race in row,but left server before start again.

Let's hope that slickless cars in 2 weeks time will be more interesting than the bus today - join us and don't let organizers pick easy wins! Razz
104th RTFR info
26. may, 2015.

In this race we will use very different track,layed out on country roads around eastern part of Westhill Racetrack area,where start/finish straight,pitlane and first and last few turns are located on the east parklot. Track is quite narrow (except the parklot part) and pretty much dangerous,so do not underestimate turns and brake early before learning the layout!

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: RGˆRony
Last LX6 race won by: CoRe A.Laipnieks (84th RTFR - AS Cadet Rev)
Last Westhill won by: RGˆRony (103rd RTFR - FXR @ WE East Course)
Current rating leader: RGˆRony (+11 points)

104th RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

The public roads track challenge was taken by quite few today - one of the fastest of them brought both first pole position and first win for United Kingdom (bizzare that England has already 3 wins,but this is how country selection works in LFS) - P.Butcher set the fastest time in qualifying and took solid win in race in his 2nd appearance in RTFR,2nd top5 finish for him. A.Wiśniewski set the track lap record later in race to take his 4th fastest lap of race,but due his mistake at end of lap 1 (together with "helpful" push from someone) he lost lead and had to fight up to his finishing position - 2nd place,6th top5 finish for him,lowest podium step was taken by "Grenlandian" Y.Laprevotte,scoring 9th top5 finish. First time participant from Norway - Tigr - finished 4th,with M.Kapal closing the top5 21st top5 finish.

Some of the slick tyre cars are awaiting us to be raced in 2 weeks - don't dissapoint them! Wink
Fun trackThumbs up
Oldschool racing fan speaks out of Yann,I believe - this track really felt like out of 60ties/70ties,using actual public roads. We can sort of relive similar racing,but without quite worrying chance beeing killed in one of these dangerous races.
Track is awesome, love this feeling when your're driving fast car on narrow roads
P.s. This track + GTR cars would be real bomb Thumbs up
Rony do you think you'd be able to send me the layout so I can race it on Single Player to see what it was like? I'm annoyed I missed it. Frown
No,I will not send you,you have to download yourself! Won't tell you,where to find! Razz

Edit: track is still loaded in event server. Usually server is not populated between events,but if someone has changed the track,select WE3X and server will load this layout too and you can compare your laptimes with the ones from event (and few other).
Thaank yooou! Smile
gratz pete <3
Quote from Eclipsed :this track really felt like out of 60ties/70ties,using actual public roads.

Indeed.

The Westhill tunnel layout is very much in the same vein, any chance to use it at some point?
Quote from Pfortnoks :Track is awesome, love this feeling when your're driving fast car on narrow roads
P.s. This track + GTR cars would be real bomb Thumbs up

I can't say I agree with your suggestion about GTRs! LX6 worked well but the FBM/FOX might have been nice.

Quote from cuprum :gratz pete <3

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :The Westhill tunnel layout is very much in the same vein, any chance to use it at some point?

Very possible that I will make own version of it and use it some day!

Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race (thread of 1st-218th / 2011-2019)
(1442 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG