The online racing simulator
99th RTFRi info
17. mar., 2015.
18:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: v\A.Wiśniewski
Last BF1 race won by: v\A.Wiśniewski (81st RTFRi - WE International)
Last Aston race won by: Camoradi (97th RTFRi - XFR @ AS North)
Current rating leader: RGˆRony (+8 points)
Event rating and other statistics

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Not sure if awesome or carnage, but will try to attend!
Well,you know the drill - no calender here,so I have to spam a reminder about event that starts in 20 minutes!
99th !
mhm!
Results of 99th RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

The last event with double figure number turned out to be uninteresting for many,but few racing fanatics still cared to race today. Fastest of them A.Valta,who took the clean sweep today - win (his 3rd),pole position (also his 3rd) and fastest lap of the race (his 4th),scoring also his 5th top5 finish here. Despite losing many places in turn one,Falcon came to finish 2nd,which is his 25th top5 finish,Litro was 3rd (28th top5). T.Soini could not hold finnish 1-2,so he had to settle with 4th place finish,which is his 3rd top5,Rony crossed finish line 5th and last and scored his 42nd top5.

In 2 weeks we will celebrate the round number of RTFRi - the 100th event. All previous winners and current rating top10 drivers have already received PM here in forum (please reply as soon as possible) about possibility to chose car and track combo for public voting,which will start this saturday. The 100th RTFRi will be run in combo of people's choise,and as extra there will be few sprint races after main race just for more action!
No way i just missed that.... well grats for podium, actually anyone still playing this game :P
For 100th race you should do a news-thing Tilt
I had to leave to because it overlapped with lfsic qualy...was not really fast on this track anyway Shrug
For the 100th event currently looks like it will be XFG@FE4R,which actually is almost a replay of the very first RTFRi event (apart from fact that also XRG was allowed,but only race winner used it),but everyone still has 24h time to change this combo if he wants something else:
Car poll: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/87485
Track poll: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/87486
100th RTFRi info
31. mar., 2015.
17:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

It's time to celebrate the century of RTFRi - the 100th event is next on the schedule and it was people's choice that selected car and track for this race. Well,most that is - XFG was a solid winner in car voting,but track voting ended with a tie between FE4R and WE1. Why WE1 was selected as track? Simple answer - because FE4R has been already used with the same car and,well,let's be honest - because new Westhill! Cool

In order to take part in this event,you need to have test patch 0.6G14 installed! Make sure you have everything set up as the new Westhill is more hardware hungry and server is set to 40 drivers on track! (Troy - is this optimistic enough for you??? Razz )

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green
Also worth mention - due daylight saving time in Europe,the event UTC time has been changed in order to keep event in same time in Europe! Check your local time comparision to UTC to avoid surprises.

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: [WCL] A.Valta
Last XFG race won by: S M.Kapal (90th RTFRi - FE Green)
Last Westhill race won by: v\A.Wiśniewski (81st RTFRi - BF1 @ WE International)
Current rating leader: RGˆRony (+6 points)

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Not sure if reminder is needed as already 20+ drivers are online,but what the heck,here's one - in 30min we start the century event's qualifying. Top40 advances... Big grin
hey passsword????
Here are the unofficial results,as there are problems with LFSstats and this many cars on track. So I have to do everything manually,will take some time... Schwitz

Qual:

Race:

Race start photo: LINK

Thanks to all drivers and to ScaViEr for releasing this new patch in time for our century event to make it stand out of others. 2nd century will start in 2 weeks,until then I will do some small visual changes to usual event poster,also I will drop the "international" tag from event name,as there is no national version of this for several years and I do not intend to revive it and some maybe already noticed the first one today - yes,there will be RTFR promotional skins for all cars.
But until then first - official results and some 100 events stats summary has to be made.

strange sounds :/ not sure, I'll look for fixes to that.
Quote from TFalke55 :

strange sounds :/ not sure, I'll look for fixes to that.

Sounds like slowed down chat message sounds
Sounds like you recorded in slo-mo and then speed up for smoother video.
Seems like sound stayed at the slower speed.
Damn germans, driving diesel powered XFG...
yeah I recorded it at 0.5... if you listen to the sound, you see, that it fits the driving :/
It was a great event, enjoyed racing on Westhill National! Thanks Rony for all the races!
Some pics:
Attached images
lfs_00000006.png
lfs_00000007.png
lfs_00000008.png
lfs_00000009.png
lfs_00000010.png
lfs_00000011.png
My best XFG race in carier Smile
Tnx Rony!
Results of 100th RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

* Mr. Jak gets placed back into his finishing position despite penalty given for moving car on grid - he did let by few cars in start,proving that he did not gain anything with this incident.

It took a while (I admit - have been lazy too),but finally the official results are ready! The century celebration was hugely boosted by release of the updated Westhill - many drivers wanted to take part in first sanctioned event in the updated track,so the 100th event not just broke all attendance records,but smashed them and burried deep into invisible zone of stats - 40 drivers qualified for the race,37 started,35 of them classified as finished.
Juusto was the one who took all the glory in this event - he scored his 2nd pole position,3rd fastest lap and after leading every meter of the race,he finished as winner for 3rd time,putting himself in 13th position in all time success rating. I.Price finished 2nd in his first race here,followed by Jesse in 3rd place,who finished RTFRi race for the first time from 2 starts. A.Valta took 4th place (6th top5 for him),Marex rounded up top5 with his 2nd top5 finish.

Since 100 races are complete,I guess it's time for some stats - a total of 345 drivers from 41 different countries have taken part in at least 1 RTFRi session (13 from them just in the last one),235 of them have actually finished at least one race,187 have finished at least once between best 10,128 have scored at least one top5 position.
In 100 races we had 40 different winners,19 of them multiple winners,6 with 5 wins or more,most wins - 15 - has still Agent,who last took part in 62nd RTFRi. We also have 39 different pole position setters,12 of them winless,most pole positions - 19 - are achieved again by Agent. 45 different drivers have managed to set fastest lap of the race or repeat it as in 3 races the fastest lap time was shared between 2 drivers,most fastest laps - 13 - are set by Agent. Most top5 fineshes - 42 - are achieved by a driver,who has started in every single RTFRi race - the one who organizes it. Agent leads also the most laps led chart with 240 led laps.
Country starts - most drivers from single country has Finland - 48 finns have taken part in at least one session. Most wins (28),most pole positions (29) and most fastest laps (27) charts leader is Latvia.
The total distance of all 100 races is 8126 kilometers,which has been divided into 2280 laps in various tracks with lap distances ranging between 0.7 to 12.6 kilometers,while the lapcount in single race has varried from 8 to 57 laps.

That should be enough as a wall of text about stats,see you all in just over one week from now in 101st RTFR (yes,the i will be dropped now) with some of the slick tyre cars. With new options in layout building,expect a bit more races in a bit less traditional tracks,also Westhill might feature more often in events - we used old track version just 3 times in 99 events,now we have more configurations and it's something new - reason enough I guess.
That event was awesome!
So many drivers... great action!!

Thanks Rony!
101st RTFR info
14. apr., 2015.
17:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: CoRe Juusto
Last MRT race won by: Camoradi (79th RTFR - AU1 ES AutoX International Long)
Last Westhill race won by: CoRe Juusto (100th RTFR - XFG @ WE National)
Current rating leader: RGˆRony (+3 points)

Aww yeah! Looking forward to it!
101st RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

First race of the 2nd century was run on completely new track - the first track that actually fits (theoretically) the smallest LFS car MRT. v\A.Wiśniewski proved that he is the fastest in this combination between today's participants and celebrated his 4th victory of RTFR,he also took his 4th pole position 3rd fastest lap with his 4th race here. Marex finished 2nd setting his best ever result here with his 3rd top5 finish,Falcon was 3rd,26th top5 for him. M.Zandmanis finished 4th with his 8th top5 finish,also 5th place finisher Mandula had his 8th top5 finish.

In 2 weeks we will run a race using road tyres with one of the cars that has these,this time in much wider track,most likely...

Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race (thread of 1st-218th / 2011-2019)
(1442 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG