The online racing simulator
No, not particularly. We have sidewalks and a bike route, but it's not really ideal for road bikes.
this is how you should ride, no need for noob bike paths
Quote from kars19 :this is how you should ride, no need for noob bike paths

That's any random day in Italy
That looks horrible. Those people should get run over or something...
Fakeeeeeee
Quote from Bose321 :Those people should get run over or something...

No worries - they eventually will! Wink
(only hope that some of them wont end up on bonnet of your car)
Quote from mr_x :
Quote from majod :
AOC i2757Fm

I've got an AOC 23" screen similar to that one. It's a nice screen, I do have an issue with the colours being ever so slightly too far on the red side (and have done since owning it). I've recently discovered that it overclocks to 75hz without any problems at all. No extra heat or messed up pixels at all. Smile

I've never heard about monitor overclocking Looking
Anyway, the only thing I don't like about this is a bit backlight leaking bottom left corner, I only see it if I really focus on it so not a big deal. Really good monitor for money.
Quote from majod :
Quote from mr_x :
Quote from majod :
AOC i2757Fm

I've got an AOC 23" screen similar to that one. It's a nice screen, I do have an issue with the colours being ever so slightly too far on the red side (and have done since owning it). I've recently discovered that it overclocks to 75hz without any problems at all. No extra heat or messed up pixels at all. Smile

I've never heard about monitor overclocking Looking
Anyway, the only thing I don't like about this is a bit backlight leaking bottom left corner, I only see it if I really focus on it so not a big deal. Really good monitor for money.

That's quite common with IPS screens, I guess it's just one of the things you have to take for granted. Same here on my DELL, but the superior colours it gives are absolutely worth that.
I think I didn't post my last purchase here.
Genius GX Gaming SW-G2.1 2000
Rift DK2
Gave my entry level Hero to my sister and went on a shopping spree.

Basically wanted to match this setup. The things I do for my boring moto-nonvlog footage...
I have an old Gopro Hero 2, works fine, don't see any need for a new one, though a new one would be nice for the wifi and quick capture features.
To continue with the music related purchases:

Procured a bit more graphical fortitude.

MSI Twin Frozr HD7850 2gb

TN panel Confused
Those monitors are amazing. Too bad my 27" is still so damn good, otherwise I'd like a 4k or 5k version of it Big grin
25" and 1440p is fantastic for a HiDPI secondary screen. Windows is useless for scaling (as usual) but everything is working great with the MBP @ 1080p HiDPI.

Now I'm waiting for Dell to make a thin bezel 30"...
Quote from Matrixi :25" and 1440p is fantastic for a HiDPI secondary screen. Windows is useless for scaling (as usual) but everything is working great with the MBP @ 1080p HiDPI.

Now I'm waiting for Dell to make a thin bezel 30"...

Funny, because everyone who I tell that to says Windows has fixed HiDPI scaling and that I should go copulate with myself.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG