The online racing simulator
How much did this cost you, if I may ask? I'm looking for an upgrade, but I still hope mainstream DDR4 (together with new Intel CPU's) will be affordable, because X99 is a little overkill right now, and I feel like I would buy old tech if I would get DDR3 right now.
Game Stock Car Extreme

Hopefully a step up from my 650 ti

Since most of my milage is on the motorway I guess it's time to get rid of all the vibrations Big grin
A pair of earphones, Skullcandy "The Fix"... I'll test them on Tuesday at the office and gym.

One of these as my Huawei is getting old:

Can't say much about it yet,as it requires micro sim,until now I could still use standart one with old phone,but first impression is that the thing is really fast.
Sennheiser HD 558
These.
Attached images
IMG_20150319_190016.jpg
£40 worth of these

And the rest of the house to go with it... I am officially poor.
Samsung 850 Evo 128GB

AOC i2757Fm
I saw an AOC monitor just like that one on Craigslist yesterday, It's really a beautiful piece of hardware.

I hope you two are happy together. Big grin
Quote from majod :
AOC i2757Fm

I've got an AOC 23" screen similar to that one. It's a nice screen, I do have an issue with the colours being ever so slightly too far on the red side (and have done since owning it). I've recently discovered that it overclocks to 75hz without any problems at all. No extra heat or messed up pixels at all. Smile
From left - Gigabyte GTX 980 4Gb - Gigabyte GTX 780 Ghz Edition 3Gb - ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II OC 3Gb - MSI GTX 780 Gaming OC 3Gb - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 2Gb

Ummm... May I ask why?
Quote from Sobis :Ummm... May I ask why you got a reference cooler?

Fixed the question.
Neater indicators

Tuono mirrors

And lots of 98E5 gasoline. Smile
Quote from Sobis :Ummm... May I ask why?

I couldn't make my mind so bought them all.

Quote from Bose321 :Ummm... May I ask why you got a reference cooler?

This is the Ferrari of reference coolers, Titan X ($999 card) uses the same cooler. It's whole made out of aluminium, it's very quiet and efficient. Can handle 1500Mhz OC on GPU without problems.
While it's certainly an excellent reference cooler (I have the same one on my 1st gen Titan) it's far from quiet when the card is being pushed, and it's terrible for overclocking since reference cards will throttle down even from stock boost clocks.

The only reason for going reference these days is if you're going to be running SLI without watercooling, so all the hot air is being pushed outside the case. Otherwise, third party coolers from MSI or Asus are much cooler and quieter if you're sticking with a single GPU.

I'm personally waiting for this to be finally launched, so I can get my Titan cooled by a H100i.
My new rig arrived last week, to browse the interwebs faster.

Cooler Master Silencio 550 Carbon
Corsair CS Series CS750M
Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 5
Intel Core i7-4790
Scythe Mugen 4 Rev.B (SCMG-4000)
Asus Strix GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5
Corsair 16GB DDR3 Vengeance Pro Red
Samsung 850 Series Evo 250GB
Western Digital 2TB
DVD-RW LG GH24NS95

Petals
New bike:

GTA V on PC:
Never understood road cycling except tour de france. Too many cars to properly ride, so I see trails (mtb) as a better option
Wha? You shouldn't ride on the road where cars drive obviously. Don't you have dedicated bike paths over there? I also do MTB'ing, but this is so much fun!

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG