The online racing simulator
Went digging in the crates this weekend... very happy with what i picked up.

this

compressor for use in my car...never have to search again for air on gas stations...

Samsung Galaxy S2. Ohhhh yeeeaaahhhh..

I also managed to haggle a £26 a month contract with a £175 handset down to a £21 a month contract with the handset free. Never accept the first offer on a mobile contract
Quote from PoVo :Impulse buyer. Shame on you!

At least he got himself a bicycle. Nice thing for experiencing the good graphics of nature and real-life tire physics

I bouht that at May Day market and works fine
Quote from Crashgate3 :

Samsung Galaxy S2. Ohhhh yeeeaaahhhh..

I also managed to haggle a £26 a month contract with a £175 handset down to a £21 a month contract with the handset free. Never accept the first offer on a mobile contract

My contract is up on the 28th of this month, but the Galaxy S3 is out early June so I think i'll hang on til then

Finally have a usable bike again.
I spent my last $2 paying an angry-looking hobo not to attack my car, does that count as a purchase?

Quote from PoVo :Impulse buyer. Shame on you!

Was planning to get one this summer/spring anyway + i got a good bargain so it was hard to refuse .

2 x Beach fishing rods with reels and tripods.

Beach fishing here I come!
Finally got to order my own Raspi.

Matrixi, Will take a lot of time until you actually get it.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Matrixi, Will take a lot of time until you actually get it.

Not necessarily. There are already a couple of thousand "in the wild" and there are scheduled to be several thousand more out before the end of May. My first should arrive in the next 7-14 days.
It has already shipped, should arrive next week.

I got my order in during the very first minutes of the launch, although even that was too slow to get in to the first batch. RS Components got their second batch of devices today and they sent me one of those.
Pre-ordered this as quick as i could yesterday after launch on Carphone Warehouse site

Just received a txt msg from them, because i was one of the first 1000 to pre-order i win a samsung galaxy tab tablet ontop of the pre order bundle of 32gb sd card, in car charger & zagg screen guard

Proper chuffed, i never win anything lol
Well, it's not a purchase, but the screen on my phone died, so I'm getting it replaced for free, 'cos it's under warranty.
Quote from DejaVu :Just received a txt msg from them, because i was one of the first 1000 to pre-order i win a samsung galaxy tab tablet

youll get the 2 confused all the time with how big the s3 is
Quote from DejaVu :Pre-ordered this as quick as i could yesterday after launch on Carphone Warehouse site

Ugliest smartphone yet..
Had an Desire HD so size isn't that much difference That's your opinion Boris, I don't feel the same though
nice dave

expenisve ?

my favourite pc mouse. had the previous version for over 5 years, now this. 6€ well spent.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG