The online racing simulator
Hi bro
Hi LFS world! I just finished building my computer, picked up a G27, and started playing this. It's my first racing sim and so far I love it! It's so addicting!!!

I'll upgrade through the licenses after I play more and get better.
HI. I'm brand new in the LFS world
hope you are doing very well
Hello! How comes you 3 new guys havent done any online racing? :P
Still practicing for now! Also, my apartment complex is in the process of upgrading our network, which unfortunately means my internet is horribly slow until they finish. I suspect I won't be able to play because the lag, but I'll try it out.
Hello!
Just found the game a couple days ago and was wondering how much in American money is the s1 and s2
Quote from rocker43 :Just found the game a couple days ago and was wondering how much in American money is the s1 and s2

I did not find excact amount on https://www.lfs.net/shop either. Maybe only visible once order is actually confirmed?
But £24 is about 36,52 US-moneys, says google.
Quote from Gutholz :
Quote from rocker43 :Just found the game a couple days ago and was wondering how much in American money is the s1 and s2

I did not find excact amount on https://www.lfs.net/shop either. Maybe only visible once order is actually confirmed?
But £24 is about 36,52 US-moneys, says google.

It changes day to day, but a few days ago I paid $18.68.
But u paid for s1
Right. I should have specified $18.68 per license Smile
Cool thanks guys.Gonna be a few days before i get my wheel and actually start racing.I did some iracing and was wondering how this compared ?it's a lot cheaper.
Hello everyone. I'm new to the LFS community and look forward to finding a league or a championship to join soon Smile
Hei hei
Hiii the greenhorn from Maastricht Netherlands
hello I am of venezuela and speak spanish! (Alguien habla español aqui ?)
Hi, I´m new in this extraordinary game but not in the racing passion, I hope I can learn of all of you.
Hola Yiobani, soy de México
New kid in town
Hello, i'm Bastian from the Netherlands. I'm new here! Hope i can improve my riding soon and race against one of you!
hi bro
Hello
Hi, I'm a newbie. Found a Driving Force GT at a Goodwill store (charity resale shop) over the weekend for just 12 bucks. Looks brand new too. Did an online search for what it would work with and discovered Live for Speed. Having a blast so far but geez I can't drive very well.

Steve
Hi
hellow! im new here
Hellow new user
OK so i bought the s2 how do i download the new content?Do i delete the old lfs and reinstall?
On the LFS entry screen, bottom right, log in with your LFS username (rocker43) and your GAMEpassword.

If you haven't set your GAMEpassword yet, you can do so on this website. Click your name at the top right, select Personal details. Then find the fields that say "Enter a GAMEpassword". Here you fill in yourpassword to use in game (it should be different from your web password).

New players say hi here
(3703 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG