The online racing simulator
new public skin. enjoy
Attached images
walkerfz5prev.jpg
FZ5_walker.jpg
One from me.

sweet skins anakin and teaz-r

EDIT: damn it Heizer already did the skin I posted and its much better, hey ho :P
Wow nice skins here!

new skin from me - is public ;-)

@manintightpants: sorry
Attached images
mc_porsche_two2_1024.jpg
Quote from HEIZER :Wow nice skins here!

new skin from me - is public ;-)

@manintightpants: sorry

Nice one! Looks familiar though, but yours is better I guess
Third attempt at skinning.
Limewire/Tacobell fictional.
Attached images
FZR_LimeTaco.jpg
FZRLimeTacoPreview1.jpg
FZRLimeTacoPreview2.jpg
Spyker C8 Spyder GT2Rs
My first attempt on a skin for LFS. So dont bash me :P Car number 85 driven by Tom Coronel, Donny Crevels and Peter Drumbeck at Le Mans.
Attached images
FZR_EDPT_Spyker_preview.jpg
FZR_EDPT_Spyker.jpg
Skin seems to be of a low quality. Its best to skin at 2048 x 2048 then resize jpeg to 1024 x 1024. Also the spyker logo on the side is low quality. Ignoring the quality issues good first skin
yeah I found out when uploading that 512x512 was too small, like I said...I`m a :noob:

next time better with a good template
GruppeM Racing (Altered)
this is a skinning practice of mine, i used liveries on gruppem racing porsches as references. hope you like it
Attached images
preview.jpg
FZR_GruppeM.jpg
nothing
Quote from icyocean :yes it is, jojo and i are friends, i am sorry for the confusion

Well, I'm sorry then too

(gotta edit the upper post too )
lol! here's a little one i managed to post in the XR-forum first.. illepall

screenie collage

don't think it's too bad, so i hope you like it.. (this ins't public btw)
Here are my latest skin...
They are simple, but i'm still a noob!

-Fantasy G91 Pan Frecce tricolori
-Fantasy Hawk Red Arrows
-Lancia Stratos Giro d'Italia 1977 Replica (the number plate isn't finished but i cant find decent pictures of this car)

Hope you like them!
Attached images
FZRG91.jpg
FZRRA.jpg
FZRRA1.jpg
FZRSTRATOS.jpg
FZRSTRATOS1.jpg
FZR_Frecce.jpg
FZR_RA.jpg
FZR_StratGiro.jpg
Quote from Rubenz81 :Here are my latest skin...
They are simple, but i'm still a noob!

-Fantasy G91 Pan Frecce tricolori
-Fantasy Hawk Red Arrows
-Lancia Stratos Giro d'Italia 1977 Replica (the number plate isn't finished but i cant find decent pictures of this car)

Hope you like them!

Nice job.

Top Tip: Spacebar gets rid of the menu's in the CMX viewer
Sorry for double post, here there is a pic for the ones who dont know what is a Lancia Stratos gr.5
Attached images
LanciaStratosMunari.jpg
and here's one for the FZ5

pic
Here's my newest skin for the FZR. It comes both with and without the number plate for league and open races

I also have the regular FZ50 version (with no sponsors) which was actually the original, but I liked it so much I figured I'd make a GTR version too!

In case anyone's wondering, all of my sponsored vehicles have the same selection of logos on them - this is because I only use the logos of companies which I actually use.
It's the closest thing to sponsoring me any of them are likely to get
Attached images
new sponsor.jpg
Sounds more like you're sponsoring them
Quote from Dajmin :In case anyone's wondering, all of my sponsored vehicles have the same selection of logos on them - this is because I only use the logos of companies which I actually use.
It's the closest thing to sponsoring me any of them are likely to get

I do that. One of my skins for the FXO has the whole bonnet covered in logos for the companies whos hardware was in my PC. Though I mostly just stick to CPU and GPU logos, I haven't done it with my last round of skins. I'm trying to pretend I'm not a geek ;p
The 2nd "real" skin i ever made. Might be public if someone wants it
Attached images
fzr_front_flame.jpg
fzr_back_flame.jpg
#425 - Wix
"Your" skins are no longer welcome if they are not 100% your work (and/or permission from original creator) Wix

-XCNuse

FZ Skins (All)
(2564 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG