The online racing simulator
IROC Skin
OK, so after watching the IROC event tonight, I got to working on a skin for the 30th ann. of it. Since IROC started on Porsches', and the FZR is based loosely on one, this is what I came up with. Should be easy enough for you racers to change the colors and add your own numbers
I know the GoodYear Logos are missing, mostly because the game doesnt have them, I prefer Michelin, and didnt want to lock people into that design. Also the logo from the rear quaterpanels, I "assumed" it was Action, but could not find a picture to verify it, or a decal anyways.
Attached images
FZR_CrownIROCPurp.jpg
irocback.JPG
irocfront.JPG
Looks nice, matching up those lines really worked out very well. On a more negative note, I don't like the way you did the front bumper, that little wing that's on the side of it, it looks weird, and it looks like part of the bumper is painted gold with it, while imho it shouldn't. It's good, but it just feels wrong, but if you think it should be that way, I'll accept it Nice work!
Nice skin MagicMarker, good idea, but it does still look a bit wip. Maybe you could put a few more sponsers onto it?
Quote from manintightpants :Nice skin MagicMarker, good idea, but it does still look a bit wip. Maybe you could put a few more sponsers onto it?

There are no other sponsors on it other than the 2 I mentioned leaving off.
And for the front diffuser, I agree, but was color blind last night while doing it. Dont forget, I did leave it easily modifiable for others to do.
The only decent pic I found was here

If you are asking me to make a skin for you with logos, that I can do, just lemme know what ones you'd like.
Here's a public skin I recently made.
Attached images
blfzr.jpg
FZR_bol1.jpg
Sweet lookin' skin!
Here is a Fire Brigade and Ambulance. Both are based on british designs. The designs are not particular to a force or divison and therefore belong to the LFS Fire Brigade and LFS health service. Hope you like.

Blackvault
Attached images
FZR_ambulance.jpg
FZR_firebrigade.jpg
Forgot this one as well.. It's based on the Safety Car used at the Forumla One races.

Blackvault
Attached images
FZR_safety car.jpg
Aston Martin
Aston Martin DBR-9
Attached images
aston.jpg
FZR_aston_2048.jpg
FZR_aston2_2048.jpg
Quote from EARWIG :Aston Martin DBR-9

One word: Awesome!
Something simple again. A clean black and white base, with a few orange bits here and there to make the skin stand out bit.

Preview:

Skin file here.
FZ50 SOFM

A skin based on a litte fiction again, South City Radio this time. Basic design is around that, a stripe with somewhat unique design, and a few sponsor logos here and there.

Preview:

Hope you guys like it and have fun with it.

Get the Skin File here.
FZR Toyota Racing skin
Attached images
FZR_TPR1.jpg
tprscr.jpg
my first (well second, but first of my own design) fzr skin. hope you like it. its not to exciting tho.
Attached images
fzrskinpreveiw.jpg
FZR_DEFAULT copy.jpg
Skin based on a Paul Belmondo Viper. I made this a while ago and as I've been using it online its kind of grown on me, its now my FZR skin of choice

Hope you guys like it, I'd like opinions on whether the shine effect works or not, I'm not too sure myself...
Attached images
Khalifapreview.jpg
FZR_khalifavip1024.jpg
Those silver parts look really nice.
Is there any skins for the FZR (or FZR GTR) to give her a Ferrari (Maranello) look?
Looks near the beginning of the thread, I believe there is a 550 Maranello FIA GT skin. It was done shortly after the S2 viewer came out I believe
I'm looking for this one so...
Gatorade FZR. Free to use/edit, just don't remove the "created by" - text.

Below are the preview and the 1024x1024 skin for LFSworld.

To download the skin, click the smaller picture, right click the picture that opens up and select "save as...". Save to your LFS/data/skins folder.
Attached images
prev.jpg
FZR_hyperfree4_1024.jpg
my last one

in two versions...
Attached images
screen1.jpg
FZR_FRAG.jpg
screen2.jpg
FZR_Nuts.jpg
FZR- project μ skin
very nice skin there, beyahrr, really like design. its a shame its a bit rough though. i recommend getting a graphics program like Photoshop or Gimp and downloading the skin kits from Master Skinnerz

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG