The online racing simulator
thank you! always nice to get comments
That's a cool skin smurfen.

800th post!
Awesome skin teaz-r!
love it
Patriotic Design
Ok, this is prolly going to be a point of discussion.
Europeans wont like the overseas design,
over the oceaneans might argue its an inappropriate use.
But me thinks its just beautiful - yet waving!

Could be the start of a series.
Attached images
CarViewer_FZR_America_preview.jpg
CarViewer_FZR_America.jpg
FZR_America.jpg
I like it, i wouldnt use it as not american but still i like the skin
The American flag really lends itself to race car paintjobs. Unlike the Canadian flag...
Union Jack
Cant have one without the other - God save the Queen!

I also like the idea of the Canadian Flag as I think
that Maple Leaf would look really great on the hood or the roof
and white as the dominant color... yep, really neat idea!
Attached images
CarViewer_FZR_Britain_preview.jpg
CarViewer_FZR_Britain.jpg
FZR_Britain.jpg
Under the Maple Leaf
Ok, just a quick shot.
Red & White Maple Leaf.

Feel free to change the design to your like.
Attached images
CarViewer_FZR_Canada_preview.jpg
CarViewer_FZR_Canada.jpg
FZR_Canada.jpg
Nice skins. I don't think the Canada one is like the others though. The others were pretty much just the flag on the car. Canada one is the maple leaf, Canada written on it, there's even flames.
Not the same effect as the others.
Canada the second
All right.
Less writing.
Less flames.
More maple.

Better?
Attached images
CarViewer_FZR_Canada2.jpg
FZR_Canada2.jpg
O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command...

Hahah, oh, and for the Canadians here:

Ô Canada!
Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux...

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command...

Hahah, oh, and for the Canadians here:

Ô Canada!
Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux...

"Canadiens Canadians is the english spelling.

Nice looking skins
Nice skins!! I just found this thread.

So if everyone is posting screen shots AS WELL AS skin files, does that mean it is allowed for me to use the skins that are being posted here? (i'm new to LFS, so excuse me for silly questions.)

If not, what is the point of uploading skin files? (eg. FZR_LeMan.jpg etc) Showing off your work is adequately achieved by just a nice screen shot.

Just want to know that before someone accuses me for "stealing" their work.
If people mark their posts as private skins, or team skins, I really don't know why they bother posting the skin file up here. To post it up here should be reasonable accetance that others will download to use.
What remains unacceptable is people taking someone else's skin, changing it a bit then reposting it as their own work, without requesting permission from the original artist, or acknowledging the original artist in the process.
Quote from drift_apprentice :
So if everyone is posting screen shots AS WELL AS skin files, does that mean it is allowed for me to use the skins that are being posted here? (i'm new to LFS, so excuse me for silly questions.)

If not, what is the point of uploading skin files? (eg. FZR_LeMan.jpg etc) Showing off your work is adequately achieved by just a nice screen shot.

Just want to know that before someone accuses me for "stealing" their work.

This is a good point. I didnt read the rules, but i expect the rules to say sth like:

Everybody uploading files must assure to have all rights on the work and that no other party has rights on the work.

Well for my files: i surely didnt invent any of these flags. Int. property prolly belongs to the country... but the skin files are free of any other rights.

Afaik flags can be used in proper content, like showing politicians on front pages of magazines. Am i wrong?

Who would stop a patriot from waving his country's flag?
Basically, unless other-wise stated in the post or on the skin, you can use it.
Thank you Maggot for clearing it up. Some people have been pointing the finger at me for using a skin that is posted here.

Now I can say to them, check this thread. hahahaha! COP THAT!! It is permitted...well, for the skin I was using any way, because it didn't say "this is a team/private skin" etc, and some authors even say, "enjoy" or "free to use on LFS" on the skin file.

Thanks for making it clear!
No problemo. Check out Master Skinnerz for more skins; especially the Skin Challenge entries for some superb public skins!
Quote from heyen :All right.
Less writing.
Less flames.
More maple.

Better?

That is much better. It's more like a flag now.

Quote from MAGGOT :No problemo. Check out Master Skinnerz for more skins; especially the Skin Challenge entries for some superb public skins!

Yup, gotta agree with MAGGOT here. Master Skinners is the greatest place on earth for amazing, public skins.
this is my personal FZR skin

people at DRT racing may have seen it.

C&C plz

1st skin btw
Attached images
naamloos2.png
naamloos4.png
naamloos8.png
naamloos.png
Quote from BlakjeKaas :this is my personal FZR skin

people at DRT racing may have seen it.

C&C plz

1st skin btw

I think that's really great.
Obviously it's not as great as the profesionals skins but it's great for a first try. Better than I could do.

FZ Skins (All)
(2563 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG