The online racing simulator
One of your best skins I've seen Teaz-R, that is absolutely stunning. Really fits the car well :up:
It looks really GT4-ish. That's not a insult either, it's just a... er... pointing out (I'm tired, i'm not good with proper words today).

I like it.
Though it would look better if the skin wasn't just mirrored on the other side. Or is it a drift skin?
Quote from Hyperactive :Though it would look better if the skin wasn't just mirrored on the other side. Or is it a drift skin?

I'd imagine, since the 55 on one side is backwards that it's a drift skin.
teaz-R - Wow.

FZR Toronto Maple Leafs skin.
Guess what is may favourite hockey team.
For habs fans: You dont have my permission to download it.
Attached images
Toronto.jpg
Toronto1.jpg
FZR_Toronto.jpg
FZR_Toronto2048.jpg
My latest skin Texaco fictional FZR!
Happy racing!
Attached images
Texaco.jpg
FZR_TEXACO2048.jpg
FZR_TEXACOR.jpg
Wow. That's really cool.
Team los guys FZR
Bomba! Racing Team Wertigo
Hi all! Wonderful skins, well done! I made an FZR skin...with the help of S2Viewer. Feedbacks plz!
Attached images
BOMBA! by Wertigo.JPG
BOMBA! by Wertigo_back.JPG
Similar skin to the RAC i've done,
its OK.....ish
my first skin

That is a very good first skin. 1 bad thing. Man United?
Skin based on a castrol NSX from japan gt series

for public use but pls dont modify without permission
Attached images
FZR_gishuk.jpg
CastrolRender.jpg
FZR_castrol-nsx.jpg
that is a nice skin
yeah, real nice use of images and layout, how about yuou try an old cheese skin next?
Quote from al heeley :yeah, real nice use of images and layout

Thank you, i knew people would like it...Also,since you liked it i will make one for you too,not so violent maybe because i dont know how old are you but, it will be allmost as good as mine

well okay next time il try to put a terrorist eating cheese if you like that style
Quote from al heeley :yeah, real nice use of images and layout, how about yuou try an old cheese skin next?

Quote from Slidaaaa :Thank you, i knew people would like it...Also,since you liked it i will make one for you too,not so violent maybe because i dont know how old are you but, it will be allmost as good as mine

well okay next time il try to put a terrorist eating cheese if you like that style

I REALLY REALLY hope that you realise he was using sarcasm. If not then you could be one of the most stupid people i've ever met.
Quote from nutty boy :I REALLY REALLY hope that you realise he was using sarcasm. If not then you could be one of the most stupid people i've ever met.

lmao

btw that skin is scary
Quote from nutty boy :I REALLY REALLY hope that you realise he was using sarcasm. If not then you could be one of the most stupid people i've ever met.

and i REALLYcant believe you havent noticed i was being sarcastic since the beggining

:bananadea
I DID notice you were being sarcastic from the beginning. But what's the point in posting anything unless your gonna be serious.
sheesh, quit chatting and post skins, afterall that is what this thread is for
Wrong thread.

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG