The online racing simulator
Whoa.. nice!
Great work HEIZER! But it would be nice if you would release some of your older skins in high res. None of the old links work.
FZ50 GTR | Team Modena
Here's my las work. Based on Tomáš Enge's Aston Martin GT1 class.

Real:

LFS:

Other screens:

Enjoy
Oh, so there is a new one up I guess the theme is pace cars or what? Maybe should enter...
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Oh, so there is a new one up I guess the theme is pace cars or what? Maybe should enter...

Yup, for the first time it's theme based, rather than car based. And if you enter, you have time till 16th.
Oh, thanks for the info
How do you like my skin above?
Quote from Flame CZE :How do you like my skin above?

It's a great replica but since the original design ain't to complicated your skin (ofcourse) isn't that neither. But as said, good for beeing a replica
-
(Thunderhead) DELETED by Thunderhead
Hello !

I made a skin for Master Skinnerz Skin Challenge, the theme was "Safety Car". So here is my skin, based on Mazda CX-7 Champ Car Safety Car.

Hope You like it , feedback is welcome.

Here is the skin and original source :
Attached images
FZ5_CX7SC.jpg
IMG_1286.JPG
Remember to make a screenshot and post it on MSz.
@Kirill: Nice submission!

I wanted to do this one for quite a long time. When i finally did it, it turned out to be rather a bodykit. So I made a blank version, too. Hope you like it.

SKINFILE

Kit only

EDIT: updated bodykit comes now as PNGs with transparency and PSD file.
Very nice Schuppor. Gulf replica's are always welcome, can never have too many of those.

Good job on the 'bodykit' too.
This a redesigh of a earlier skin that was kind of low res and crappy IMO.
So i have re done it from the ground up following the orinal style that seems to intimidate.

Hope u guys like it
Attached images
FZR back.jpg
FZR front and top.jpg
FZR side.jpg
FZR_Grimmjow.jpg
Quote from Chrisuu01 :This a redesigh of a earlier skin that was kind of low res and crappy IMO.
So i have re done it from the ground up following the orinal style that seems to intimidate.

Hope u guys like it

Nice skin, shame i'm slower than a snail in the FZR.
Quote from LineR32 :Nice skin, shame i'm slower than a snail in the FZR.

LOL i have that with The FXR i just cant stand it.

To bad for me the next skin wil be a FXR
Nice skin but 2 fuel intakes ??.
Quote from niels1 :Nice skin but 2 fuel intakes ??.

Don´t know any big racing series where the cars only have one fuel intake. They have two intakes because the pitlane is not on the same side of the track everytime.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Don´t know any big racing series where the cars only have one fuel intake. They have two intakes because the pitlane is not on the same side of the track everytime.

ooooor you fill up from both sides at the same time and make the pit stop super quick!

lol j/k
Very nice Gulf Aston Martin

Quote from TehSt1g :ooooor you fill up from both sides at the same time and make the pit stop super quick!

lol j/k

Almost right actually, a fuel hose is attached to both intakes. One contains the fuel, the other vents fuel vapour out of the tank to let the fuel flow into the tank quicker.
Quote from Schuppor :I wanted to do this one for quite a long time. When i finally did it, it turned out to be rather a bodykit. So I made a blank version, too. Hope you like it.

[...]

Nice! That is a really awesome skin! The body kit is really nicely detailed I was wondering if it's ok to remove the text on the windshield? (the astonmartingracing.com text)
Thank you , guys!
Of course it's ok to remove web adresses - i forgot to mention that.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Don´t know any big racing series where the cars only have one fuel intake. They have two intakes because the pitlane is not on the same side of the track everytime.

Yup, but usually they have the side not used for that race covered/plugged. Well atleast in super GT they do. (If you go and find pics, you'll see the fuel intake on one side, and on the other side a cover. That is unless the fuel intake plug is located in the back, like on the Lexus SC430, or in the front on the hood, like on the Porsche's.)

(Atleast from what I've seen)

FZ Skins (All)
(2564 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG