The online racing simulator
My first skin to FZ50. Nothing amazing about it - Porsche GT3 RS'like skin.

Remember to change the rims color to red
Attached images
preview.jpg
FZ5_GT3RS.jpg
Hi.

This is my 1st FZR Skin. It is a fantasy Skin, however, i hope you like it. If you would like to download this skin please visit my website.
Thanks
Vortex.
www.motorfxuk.com
Attached images
FZR.png
Quote from himself :My first skin to FZ50. Nothing amazing about it - Porsche GT3 RS'like skin.

Remember to change the rims color to red

Argh,stupid crackers :thumbsdow

just buy the game
Quote from Sternendaal :Argh,stupid crackers :thumbsdow

just buy the game

Let's not assume too much, it's perfectly possible to create skins for licensed cars even as a demo driver. The templates are freely available and so is the CMX viewer, which was intended for this particular purpose and does not require a license to show licensed cars.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Let's not assume too much, it's perfectly possible to create skins for licensed cars even as a demo driver. The templates are freely available and so is the CMX viewer, which was intended for this particular purpose and does not require a license to show licensed cars.

My apologies then. I didn't know there was a tool like that

(maybe it is because I am probably the worst skinner around here illepall)
-
(schofei) DELETED by schofei
-
(schofei) DELETED by schofei
Quote from Smax :Carlsberg and Stella Artois themed skins for the FZR.

Beer cars.jpg is your preview,[dialup users beware this isn't a small picture] and the two beneath are the skins, both of which are public. Feel free to change the numbers on the cars, but please don't edit them any further.

Some of the smaller decals didn't really survive the transistion to the 400kb 1024 versions so I'll post the 2048's if anyone really wants them.

[edit] What I forgot to say is that I haven't uploaded these and won't be doing so, stick em on LFS world yourself if you'd like to use them [/edit]

Oh and thanks Vendatta

Awesome!

Do these in black using Guinness decals and you're my hero
You can have a black Guiness sponsored car if you like...

The yellow shield decal by the rear wheel says "British racing and sports car club" on it [which is a real decal for a real club]. If there's a similar organisation for German racers, point me in the direction of their logo and I'll use that instead.

Oh and if there's a particular number you'd like on it then you'd better say so
Too late....colour me impatient if you like

Unfortunately I don't have a great deal of time for making skins at the moment so it's done...

gonna be the world's supply of attachments going on here...

FZR_Polska is the one that started all this nonsense, it was made for someone who wisely decided to drive a fox instead so maybe there are some Polish FZR drivers out there who might like it.....

FZR_Guinness is as per above request, and the Carlsberg/Stella skins are the 2048 versions of the ones I posted a while ago.

Same rules as before, I haven't uploaded them, do it yourself if you'd like to use them. You may change the car's numbers but please don't edit them any further.

Enjoy.....
0_0

Awesome
*speechless*

Now I've gotta switch to the FZR, gonna take some time..but it's worth it, huh?

Thanks a lot!
Jägermeister FZR
Well, i made this skin becouse i wanna make something personal and cool. It took a couple of hours to make it, so im a bit proud hehe.

Enjoy
Attached images
Jäger Race.jpg
FZ50 GTR Jägermeister.jpg
FZR_Jägermeister.jpg
Quote from BoGGis :Well, i made this skin becouse i wanna make something personal and cool. It took a couple of hours to make it, so im a bit proud hehe.

Enjoy

how did you get the in-game screenies if your a demo racer?
Quote from Jakg :how did you get the in-game screenies if your a demo racer?

he has magical powers or his a cheap bitch who uses that unlocker illepall
Boggis: If you HAVE a S2 license you can log in here with your LFS gamename. But if you are using a crack/unlocker you're not welcome here.
Neither is speaking of cracked games are welcomed here. So members, please reframe from such discussions.

Exellent job on those beer skins.
How?
Quote from Jakg :how did you get the in-game screenies if your a demo racer?

I got this game from my friend. Personally im going to buy it within a month, but i made the skin for a friend of mine. Why so suspicious?
Quote from BoGGis :I got this game from my friend. Personally im going to buy it within a month, but i made the skin for a friend of mine. Why so suspicious?

we got lots of crackers who go "look at my FZR skin" when they are demo racers, remember, this game is worth £24!
i am the next phase of crackers i cracked the forum to say i have an s2 licence.

illepall i better shut up b4 im banned lol
Quote from [FuLLocK]JoK3R :i am the next phase of crackers i cracked the forum to say i have an s2 licence.

illepall i better shut up b4 im banned lol

Haha
Bastards your ruining this game. This game is worth every sent of every dollar, quater and penny. I hate you damn crackers.
Quote from Sgt.Gunlee :Bastards your ruining this game. This game is worth every sent of every dollar, quater and penny. I hate you damn crackers.

Another case for the "misunderstood sarcasm" file
PIG Not my best :-\

Brumos Based on a die-cast I have.
I like the concept behind the Pig skin. It could do with a bit more detail though. Also, maybe an appropriate sponsor like a meat company or butcher chain or something?
And why did they make it look like a (diagram of a) pig?

Funny stuff.

Edit: The real one is even cooler, it has all the names for the various cuts of meat on it!

And nevermind, I found it: http://www.ultimatecarpage.com ... le=car.php&carnum=421

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG