Attached images
dfsdfw4t43t43.jpg
fedor.jpg
Rynvor.jpg
Rynsop666.jpg
RYNGIO.jpg
have DTM skin Mercedes AMG 2014 ?
Quote from Rynno666 :My skins i made it , maybe someone like it

That last one. Isn't that the drifting retard that died?
Japan Auto
Japan Auto skin of Frederic Aasbø's old supra
Attached images
Preview.jpg
FZ5_JAPAN-AUTO.jpg
I dont think he was retard but yes that`s Giorgi skin... RIP and rest in peace.....
rip in peace
R.I.P. in piece
-
Black n' Yellow FZ5 Livery (samsonite94) DELETED by samsonite94
Black n' Yellow
Here's a livery for the FZ5, if you guys like it I'll work on making it for the FZR or even other cars!
Attached images
FZ5_Halftonemosler.jpg
lfs.jpg
lfs2.jpg
There's only one screenshot from the skin so I can't exactly judge it, but from the looks of it, it doesn't look very special. It has a very low quality Nos sticker and honestly, I see no use in it, it just looks really bad, same goes to the rockstar logo..and DC logo..and forge logo. They don't make any sense at all and in general, having random stickers is a -no-. Try to draw something instead of using pointless stickers that mean nothing. After all, it's 2014, not 2005. Being creative and coming up with your own stuff will benefit you way more than using...stickers..it just looks bad.
Quote from MousemanLV :There's only one screenshot from the skin so I can't exactly judge it, but from the looks of it, it doesn't look very special. It has a very low quality Nos sticker and honestly, I see no use in it, it just looks really bad, same goes to the rockstar logo..and DC logo..and forge logo. They don't make any sense at all and in general, having random stickers is a -no-. Try to draw something instead of using pointless stickers that mean nothing. After all, it's 2014, not 2005. Being creative and coming up with your own stuff will benefit you way more than using...stickers..it just looks bad.

Using random drift sponsors was the request of the DCT team, not my own decision. I'll be making plenty more skins that are public or at least things I have more freedom with that I'm sure you would like more. However, there is no need to tell me that you don't like the skin I made for one client. All that matters is whether or not my clients are happy with the skins that I make them.

Also, most of the quality issue you are seeing is just my LFS quality when I took the screenshot. Should have posted a better picure. Here is a rendered version of the XRT skin I made for them http://i1273.photobucket.com/a ... agemr/XRT_zps66e4e2b6.png
Oh, well, if the client requested to have silly stickers, then it's not my nor your problem! Render seems pretty nice, but in my opinion, in-game screenshots are by far the best option when it comes to skin presentation..and no, you don't need ENB to make it look mint!

Anyways, hope to see more work from you, hope your next work is something that you put together on your own to see what you are really capable of.
-
My first skin (top gear duden) DELETED by top gear duden
#MaximumAttack - The Scion Tuner Challange Build
Heres a skin of the Speedhunters.#MAXIMUMATTACK Scion Tuner Challange Build FR-S[FZR]
Unfortunately i lost the 2048x one so had to go with the 1024x, so sorry for bad quality! :[
Attached images
lfs_00000148.jpg
lfs_00000149.jpg
lfs_00000151.jpg
FZR_MaximumAttack86.jpg
Like?
Attached images
FZR_Redbull.jpg
-
(S L M A N) DELETED by S L M A N : hh
FZR Gulf by CamShaft

Public skin.
Attached images
FZR Gulf CamShaft.jpg
FZR_GulfCamShaft.jpg
A classic livery that never fails. Well done! Thumbs up
A GTR kit made by Daloonie, edited by me for the DOP race.
My first time skinning the FZR, hope it's nice Smile

Cheers!

The reward is in the passion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjvWFeXADgY
AA™| AOR Nova
Attached images
AORNovaframe1.png
AANovaframe2.png
Life4Pixel skins
All FZ skins I got from the L4P website before it went down.
Attached images
FZR_L4P_BRAZIL.jpg
FZ5_L4P_AutoBacs.jpg
FZR_L4P_Bilstein.jpg
FZ5_L4P_Virgin.jpg
FZR_L4P_Hankook.jpg
FZR_L4P_Seikel.jpg
FZR_L4P_Cab_E.jpg
FZR_L4P_Cab_C.jpg
FZR_L4P_Cab_L.jpg
FZR_L4P_Cab_O.jpg
FZR_L4P_Radi_B.jpg
FZR_L4P_Radi_W.jpg
FZ5_L4P_Perry.jpg
FZR_L4P_Cab_B.jpg
FZ5_L4P_FiZmo.jpg
FZR_L4P_STP.jpg
FZ5_L4P_BattleStar.jpg
FZR_L4P_JRM.jpg
FZR_L4P_jaguar_RSR.jpg
FZR_L4P_RedBull.jpg
FZR_l4p_madmikes.jpg
FZ5_L4P_Rockstar.jpg
FZ5_L4P_F_Drift.jpg
FZR_L4P_AlzenPCC08.jpg
FZR_L4P_INGdiba.jpg
FZR_L4P_USAcocacola.jpg
FZR_L4P_godrift.jpg
FZR_L4P_GReddy.jpg
FZR_L4P_jicmagic.jpg
FZR_L4P_PXLart_be.jpg
FZR_L4P_PXLart_we.jpg
FZR_L4P_veilside.jpg
FZR_L4P_5zigen.jpg
FZR_L4P_350z_gzox.jpg
FZR_L4P_Monster.jpg
FZR_L4P_manthey09.jpg
FZR_L4P_FlyingLizar.jpg
FZR_L4P_GT3.jpg
FZR_L4P_pennzoil.jpg
FZR_L4P_RGPorsche.jpg
FZR_L4P_Starforce.jpg
FZR_L4P_wa_design.jpg
FZR_L4P_BUDWEISER.jpg
FZR_L4P_NAPSTAR.jpg
FZR_L4P_PUMA.jpg
FZR_L4P_Pioneer.jpg
FZ5_L4P_FormulaD.jpg
Tj Hunt Skin 350z Highlight Yellow
Tj Hunt Skin Highlight yello Hunt & Co. 370z aka 'Selena' Wrap done by Premium auto styling.

Preview

2048x2048 HD
Attached images
Selena.jpg
FZ5_TJhunt.jpg
My private skin ;)
Big credit to borja_s13 for doing this for me. Big grin
Attached images
vfUntwI.png
heW8UVb.png

FZ Skins (All)
(2597 posts, started )